InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Hanyou and Hanyou Miko ❯ Hanyou meets Hanyou Miko ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<Disclaimer> sorry people, but the characters and the cast of Inu-Yasha belong to Rumiko Takahashi. There's also some Rurouni Kenshin and they don't belong to me. There are other casts that are mine and people, please don't sue me cause I don't have that much money. T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait up Kagome!!" the beautiful young maiden turned to see another maiden run towards her.

"Was up Jenny?"

"Nothing really, so where are you going?"

"I'm just going home because that exam drained the life out of me," she joked. Her friend just shrugged.

"Oh okay then, ill see you tomorrow then?"

"Yup!"

As they walked their own paths, Kagome some how sensed someone following her. After a few moments of thinking, Kagome turns around to face Hojo.

"Oh hey Higurashi, how did you know I was behind you?"

"Oh I just had a feeling."

"Wow, you're really good! Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to… go on a date with me on Saturday."

"Gomen, but I have to baby sit my brother and my mother said no to others. Gomen, I have to go, see you!"

"K' bye!" with a little disappointment in his voice "Then I'll ask you again soon!" Kagome just sweat dropped. "K' bye!"

As she continued to walk home, she had a feeling that her life would change soon…

She stood there with the wind blowing in her face. Her once Black, raven hair turns silver. Her ears vanish and turn to little silver doggie ears. Her human teeth turn to fangs. Behind the shadows comes another but male looking both calling,"Kagome…Kagome…"

"Kagome! You're going to be late for practice!" Mrs. Higurashi called. Kagome jerked awake and changed her clothes in to a yukata and packed her school uniform and packed her gi and other things.

A few moments later," Do you have your reverse blade sword?" " Hai." "Your bow and arrows?" "Hai." "Okay have fun!" "K' " " Geez, can't she be more girl?" Mrs. Higurashi muttered under breath. " Did you say something? "Oh nothing, really, go on." Kagome waved good-bye and ran home, thinking what her mother had said.

"Thong…" the arrow that looked like it had some "pure" aura hit the bulls eye accurately. "Good Higurashi, try another one," said the instructor. Kagome concentrated and let it go. The arrow went through the last one and hit the bull's eye. " Very good, Lady Kikyou wants a word with you." The instructor bowed and left. Kagome was surprised that the master wanted to talk to her. Leaving the thought behind her head, she slid the paper door.

" Yes you called Lady Kikyou?" "Yes, I think that you should go to compition next week." "Thank you very much, I'll go and do it for the school." "No, this is no ordinary compition, so I success you to be cautious, you may go now." "Hai." She bowed and then left. " This is no ordinary compition, I should watch my back, hanyou. You fate is coming Reincarnation…" She said it such hate that even the devil itself would shiver in her presents.

"Higurashi!" "Hai!" "Psh, Kagome," a student next to her asked. "Nanda?" "Be sure you see the BOYS do the demonstration first so we could tell you if it's safe enough," he said with almost amusement. "If you want to taste to ground, then go ahead, talk more like that and I'll do that!" "Ooh! I'm so scared! Yah right, just cause you're a girl doesn't make a difference." "Yah what Steve said!" another boy declared. "Shut up Jason, you don't even know what you're dealing with, this is only between Steve and me so shut your trap!" Kagome said coolly. "Higurashi!" "Hai?" "Can you please show us how to do the Hiten Mitsurugi because these sissies can't do anything correctly," Miroku interrupted. "Hai sir!" With that, Kagome went to her fighting stance. Then she jumped high, so high no body thought that anyone to jump like that, and shouted "Hiten Mitsurugi!" there left a crater to where she was aiming. She landed so gracefully that there was only silence.

"Finally we have someone who could that move and so gracefully!" Miroku declared. Then as if on cue, everyone, but Steve, "Oohed and Ahhed" "Why won't Steve demonstrate that for the boys or should I say sissies?" "I will to show that it's a piece a cake!" Then he too took a fighting stance and jumped, but not as high as Kagome, and yelled "Hiten Mitsurugi!" But what surprised the students and instructor was that he did not make a crack on the floor and in a flash; something or someone caught the blade as a person was on the floor.

Kagome stood in front of the blade, caught between her clasped hands. Jason was on the floor, both in shock and confusion. "Wh…what happen?" as he broke the silence. "I just caught this potty mouth's blade for he could have given you a scar, a light scar with a swing like that. Seriously, I wonder whom was he aiming at." Was her cool reply. "I would be going now, thank you."

Steve was so angry and embarrassed at the same time that he threw his sword at her head. In a flash, Kagome caught it between her index and middle fingers. " You should be careful where you throw your knives because you may never now what happens next." Kagome turned around, her bangs covering her face. "Really, you should." Kagome threw the sword, throwing the swords point toward his airhead.

Steve was only able to duck some of the unexpected throw; some of his hair was cut. Beads of sweat were coming down his face, landing on the floor with heavy thumps. "Told you." was Kagome's reply. She turned and continued walking out of the room.

"I'm home!" "Oh Kagome, can you change in to this? When you're finished, come meet me at the well house," Mrs. Higurashi handed her a worn parcel. Without hesitation, she went to her room to see what it was. Inside was a traditional miko yukata, a red cape, a shiny sword with her name embalmed it, and a bow and arrow set that also had her name. There was a little note that read; To: Kagome, my beautiful daughter, enjoy these gifts from your parents. From: Mother and Father.

Kagome was dumbfounded but just put on the yukata and cape. She then put the arrow set around the shoulder and she put the shiny sword in its place on her waist with her reverse blade sword. She thought it was weird to have two swords by her side, but let it slide through.

"Mama? Souta? Jii-san?" "Hai Kagome, we're here!" Mrs. Higurashi said. " What's this about?" "I'm sorry, but we are not you real family, and your parents told us, in a dream, to tell you its time." "Yes and you are to go trough the well and meet you soul mate." "And you will come back for us will you?" was Souta's reply. " Of course, ill visit you every week, but I don't know if I can go, you are like my real family!" Kagome wailed. She cried and her mother said," its okay, this is from us to you," she took out a locket and inside was a picture of her foster family. "Thank You, I'll try to buy you things at where ever I go!" She hugged them and before she left, her grandfather gave her a book about the "Shikon no Tama" "don't worry, it'll help you on you journey, look for the hanyou Inu-Yasha, you know him!" With a nod and a tearful goodbye, she jumped through the well.

Kagome thought she was still at her house until she heard an unknown voice say, "Feh, you're late Kagome!" as she climbed up the well. "How do you know me?" "Feh, no need to ask questions, we're late already!" "Nani? Where are we?" "Daijabou? Did you hurt your head or what? Don't you already know?" "Know about what?" "Never mind, just excuse this," He replied. Suddenly, he kissed her. After what felt like an eternity, Kagome's ears vanished and turned to silver doggie ears and her once raven hair turned to silver also. Like in her dream, her teeth changed to fangs.

Her senses became heighten and she thought she needed glasses. She also smelt other smells she didn't smell before. Before she knew it, she asked," Are you Inu-Yasha?!!"

Authors notes: Hey people! I'll only continue if you Review and if I get at least 3 Reviews. Please? Well thanks, and I'm starting chapter 2, but you still have to review. THANKS!!