InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Hanyou and Hanyou Miko ❯ The Battle Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<Disclaimer> I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ITS CHARACTERS! The Made up ones were made up by me so no need. And the Rurouni Kenshin DON'T BELONG TO ME! Well peace

<Author's notes> THANK YOU Step of Faith for the review! Now ill try to update more everyday

"So, you finally figured it out?" "Oh, well, I catch things slow," she giggled.

"Now what?" "Well, lets just eat, I'm hungry!" "Feh, well, lets go to Kaede-baba's hut and eat." "K'!" "Yummy! Adigotu Kaede-san!" "No problem Kagome."

Kagome stood up, same as Inu Yasha. "What's wrong?" Kaede asked. "Oh there's just a centipede demon," Inu-Yasha replied. "Oh and why are you standing up, Kagome?" "Oh, something really reeks like a worm." "Really?" "Yes now I have to go, stay here!" Kagome said nervously.

Kagome and Inu Yasha rush out and there stood a giant centipede. "Let the master of the Tetsusaiga defeat this piece of crap." "No, Can I defeat it?" "No its still to early" "Inu Yasha, Let her Try!" Kaede said as she came out of the hut. "She might Get Hurt! Like I care, but still, I haven't fought since…ever!" "Lets just see how good she is!" "Feh, then I'm not going to help her when she needs it."

"No, I'll be there so there's no worry." "Feh!" "Can I go or not?" "Go ahead Kagome, I'll make sure you don't get hurt," said Kaede. "okay!" Kagome go out her bow and arrow and readied it. Then she shot it and the blue aura from before was a lot larger and it hit the centipede square in the eye. "NOW!" Kagome said, then she took out her `Shiny Sword' and switched the blade to a reverse blade. She jumped up and said, "Hiten Mitsurugi!" as it hit the centipede. The centipede shred into pieces.

"There, are you happy?" "Isn't that the Teutsaigen?" Inu Yasha asked as Kagome, put it back its sheath. "What's that?" "It was legend that only a hanyou mistress could pull out that sword and it was made by her father's fang. It's like Inu Yasha's, but yours is a little different in a special way." Kaede explained. "I don't understand," Kagome said.

"It was said that a great Inu-youkai by the name of Inu-Mashiou. He was the Lord of the Eastern lands. He had a miko as a wife and soon after they got a hanyou daughter. Lord Inu-Mashiou and Inu-Tashiou (Inu- Yasha's Fathers name, I don't know it T_T) joined sides and made three swords for their children. Since there was war going on, the mother traveled trough time for she carried the jewel. So the mother went through time and left her to a foster home, a shrine. It was said that only she was able to weld the sword." Kaede explained.

"How come nobody told me?" "Um, sorry to interrupt, but the centipede's wife is here," Inu Yasha declared. "Ugh! Then lets see how fast it is," Kagome retorted. Without looking back, Kagome ran to the forest. "No, Kagome! You don't know that you are in danger!" "I know where to go, there's a light!" Kagome said behind her back. "How can you see the light of the Inu-Yasha Forest? Only special people with great spiritual power could only see that!" Kaede said. But Kagome was already gone. "Geez, she's fast, huh Kaede-baba?" "Hai, lets go!" and they both ran where Kagome left.

Hmm I think it would arrive ahh there! Then when Kagome was pointing to, was the other centipede youkai. "ggiivvee mmee the Shikon no Tama girl!" "You have to beat me to get it!" "nnoo problem" and the youkai leaped towards her. "Hah! You have you be faster then that!" and Kagome took out her "shiny sword" and sliced it.

"Hmm… I think I have to be more careful" as 2 more arms fell off. This hanyou is really good, I don't think I'll last long, I think I should just get this over with. Then with the last of it's strength, it race toward Kagome's waist and before Kagome could jump back, the youkai bit.

"NO!!" Inu- Yasha and Kaede just came. Fuck! This is no good, I can't believe I got bit by this bull-crap, this time I'll slice it soo hard, that as it dies it will scream to death Kagome landed swiftly but something was wrong and Inu Yasha and Kaede sensed it.

Kagome's eyes were covered by her bangs. "HAHA what are you going to do now hanyou?" "I'LL KILL YOU!" and suddenly Kagome lurched at it a her top speed and sliced the youkai so swiftly and fast that kaede thought that it was a dream as Inu Yasha jaws dropped to the ground.

"Does that answer you question?" as she spat at it in disgust. Then she looked through the bloody remains and picked up the shikon no tama. "Is that all Kaede- san? Kaede had still not recovered. Kagome just shrugged as she glanced at the ball in her palm.

"WOW… Kikyou couldn't even do that!" Inu Yasha exclaimed. " Who's Kikyou? All I know that there's a Kikyou at my `school' and she was one of my teachers." "I'll explain" Kaede said as she saw Inu Yasha's jaws once again dropped to the ground.

Authors's Notes: I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT TYPING THIS STORY EARLY ENOUGH, IT JUST THAT MY BRIAN JUST STOPPED. GOMEN NASAI! WELL I'LL TRY TO TYPE NEXT CHAPTER EARLIAR IF YOU SEND REVIEWS!!! PLEASE!!