InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Harlot ❯ As my blood begins to boil... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Didnt mean to make it confusing people. Sorry. :/
<3

Kay, hope this helps. :]

Review nd stuff. :D
__________________________________________________________

+With Kagome+

It was now about 4:13 p.m., and it was getting closer to the exact time Kagome was born.

'2 hours...' She thought. She was sitting on her bed, staring at the clock. '2 more hours of being normal...or...at least being able to hide what ISNT normal...'.

-Flashback-

"Your useless!"
Kagome had heard these words all to many times, and all those times from the same man, her father.
"Why cant you do anything right? Why can you do anything useful?!" He was drunk, and screaming again. He always came after her when this happened, and ofcourse, made it seem like all his problems, were Kagome's fault.
"Dad...Im...sorry....!" She said between sobs. She hated seeing her father like this. 'Why cant we be happy? like we used to be?' Those two questions constantly racked her mind.

"Dad!...Ill do anything to help...please!"

They were having money problems, and recently, their house had been robbed. Kagome had been the last one in, so her father immediatly blamed her.

"We're screwed now! Stupid bitch! This is your fault! You always screw everything up!" He slapped her across the face.

Kagome's mother was at the police fileing a robbery report, and her brother had gone along. Kagome had stayed behind to clean up the mess, when her father came home, drunk as usual. Kagome's grandfather wasnt living with them yet, so she was left alone.

"Dad, what can I do? Please, tell me!" She was convinced it was all her fault. Everything, was her fault.

"YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! But not by me, I swear, one of these days, your going to push your luck, and there will be a demon to punish you..."

Kagome was confused, but whenever her father spoke of demons like this, she was always confused. She never understood. Demons didnt exist..right? Maybe they did once, but come on, this was the 21st century. Kagome bit her lip and continued to clean up the mess, while her father stomped and wobbled upstairs. She knew he went to do his 'rituals' when she heard his bedroom door slam and lock.

-End Flashback-

Kagome grinded her teeth. 'Damn him to hell...' She then relized what she was thinking and shook the thought out of her head. 'What? he was cruel to you, and you still feel guilty? He had it coming!!!'. God, Kagome hated that voice. The one that always came to bite her in the ass. It was always right too. Damn it.

+In Inuyasha's Time+

"MIROKU! SANGO!" Inuyasha was running back to Kaede's hut as fast as he could. Naraku was near, there was no denying that, and by the smell of it, he wasnt just passing through, not that Inuyasha would let him even if he was.

As he ran, he cought something out of the corner of his eye. 'Kikyou...'. It was one of her soul catchers. Was she here with Naraku? No...she couldnt be. But...

Inuyasha was snapped out of his thoughts as he came to the village, Sango was ridding on Kilala's back and Miroku was trying to guide people away from the village, so they would stay out of harm.

"You sensed it?" Inuyasha asked Miroku as he landed next to him. "Yes, Naraku's aura is strong. This will not be an easy battle." Miroku stated. "Heh." Inuyasha laughed. "May not be easy, but it will be his last."

+In Kagome's Time+

Kagome felt herself getting weak, then becoming overcome with power. 'What in the hells...' But it was no use, Kagome knew what was going on. Her blood..it was changing...

+With Inuyasha and the gang+

"Tell me Inuyasha, have you ever heard of the demon named Ohyaku?" Naraku asked. He was standing above everyone, Kagura and Kanna by his side.

"Feh, what do I care? All I want is to destroy you!" Inuyasha unleashed his sword.
"I think you should Inuyasha..."

"Miroku, what is he talking about?" Sango whispered.
"Ohyaku...a seductress demon. She was thought to be a myth..." Miroku stared at Naraku, trying to read what he was up to.
"and? What does a myth have to do with us?" Sango urged.
"Well, the myth says, that she was a human, and her soul had been sold to a demon, not by herself though. And in return for the powers she was given, she had to seak out those who deserved to die. Sinners, in other words."
Miroku thought back, he had heard the story when he was young. People used to threaten children with the myth, but the G rated version, saying if they sinned, they would be killed. It wasnt till a few years ago that Miroku heard the entire story.
"Ohyaku would seduce the sinners, and when she was in complete control, she would steal their soul from them..."
"But...how could someone else sell her human soul to a demon?" Sango wondered if that was even possible.
"It was someone close to her...someone whom she trusted. The demon who gave her the powers took pitty on her, and did not curse her as much, and she was able to use some powers to defend herself if need be. She also had 4 full demons that followed her loyally, and they protected her. First it was because they were forced to, but before it all ended, it was believed they all had a special bond..."
Sango took a deep gulp. The story gave her chills, but she needed to ask, "What happened to her? Ohyaku?"
Miroku took a deep breath, "She had been feeding on many souls, and one day, the cry for blood and souls over took her, and she turned into a full demon. She turned her followers blood crazy, and with their help, she killed the one who sold her soul."
Sango had one more question. Just one.
"Who sold her soul?"
"It was believed to be...her father."

Just then an explosion came from, what sounded like, near the Bone-Eaters well.

+With Kagome+

It was exactly 6:13p.m.

Kagome felt her blood run cold, and her senses hightened, and she felt her vampire-like fangs push through her teeth. She felt a strong aura, and looked out her window, and from where she was, she could clearly see four figures standing by the door to the well.

It was now or never.......


________________________________________________ __________________________

Kay! :]
I was just sittin around bored, saw the reviews (thanks btw :D) and decided to write.

See what I meant when I said 'influenced by a7x'?

I hope it wasnt that confusing. ;_;
I tried to clear some things up.
The story Miroku was saying might have been a little bit, but it wasnt that bad.