InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Before the Insanity Begins ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inu Information Network Presents:
Your Daily News!

-Start Prolouge-Before the Insanity Begins-

Yes, this is me, Besa, Reporter and co-writer of the wonderful InuInfoNet. Just a few things before you go to the first epi and start reading the actual content of this.

Number 1 is that this can't be considered a "regular" fanfiction of any type. It is a "News Program" where your four hosts (Me, Kagami, Kiki, and Jessim) report on the goings-on of the Inu characters in the present, as well as their fans. "Tapes" are also shown, with live reports and special bullitins. This is insane obsession, pure and simple.

Number Two, this is written in script format, having certain actions marked out between asteriks, *these little things.*

Number Three, there will be major bashing and OOC of certain characters, mainly Kikyou and Hojo, as well as several rather . . . disturbing, shall we say, developments. By no means take this to be a part of the good, wonderful Inuyasha universe as you know it.

Disclaimer: This was written by fans, for fans, to have a good laugh, and we could probably not get a penny out of it if we tried.

We have no idea how this is going to be recieved by readers. You may love it, you may hate it. Please don't take offense at anything here, because in most cases, we aren't meaning to offend anyone.

Sorry in advance for any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for sticking with me, now go ahead and let the psychoness begin!
~Reporter Besa NekoMimi, of the InuInfoNet, a division of Mental Issues, Inc.