InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ The Other Side of Hojo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inuyasha Information Network Proudly Presents. . .
Your Daily News

Your Hosts are:
Kiki, Besa, Kagami, and Jessim

-Start Episode 1-The Other Side of Hojo-

Kiki: Heheheheh. And there you have it I am Reporter Kiki and this is the end of.... Hey wait this just in - We have just learned that Hojo has a very serious case of boy stupidity... Satoshi show the tape... * Tape of Hojo looking of with a strange look in his eye* If you ever see this boy bring him in to the Center, he could be very dangerous... hehehe


R.R.F.F. (Random Rabid Fluffy Fangirl): *screams* AHHH! It's him! I tried to catch Fluff's tail, and t-t-that THING asked if I was alright! He asked if I had Scoliosis! And then I MISSED SESSHOUMARU-SAMA'S FLUFFY!!! WAAAHH!!


Kiki: There you have it another case of what this monster did to girls... *turns to back of studio* SATOSHI you idiot! Find another tape!!! *faces camera* Well another tape will be shown soon, if you have ever seen this boy *shows picture again* then please call this number...: 1800-I-Just-Saw-Hojo-Monster-boy-with-a bad-case-of-boy-stupidity-HELP!


Kagome: Hey, isn't that Hojo-kun. . . ? *points at TV screen in electronics store in mall*


Inuyasha: You mean that BAKA Hoho?!?!


Kagome: *sweatdrops* NO. . . it can't be him. . . C'mon Inu Yasha. . . *drags IY away from store. . .IY is cracking his knuckles and looking homicidal*


Kiki: Ooooh look at that love triangles...Ahem, well that was a tape of Ahem - Satoshi! not that tape! - Ahem... Ooooh and we have a call... Hello Kiki here...

Random Girl: Hello I want you all to know that that monster that they call Hojo is a- a - he- he is sooooooooooooo stupid, he gave me a headache. Then he gave me leeches to heal me look at me! LOOK AT ME! *picture appears of her with red skin and bandages on.* Sniff, sniff.

Kiki: Tsk tsk tsk, there is another sad case *shakes head*...


Besa: ~~SPECIAL BULLETIN~~
This is Besa, reporting live, on-the-scene. *whispers* Our cameras have just spotted Hojo walking down the street, holding a bouquet of flowers and humming something that sounds suspiciously like. . . "Baby Got Back"!?! Oh my god. . . who knew that Hojo had this side to himself? Now it seems that he's entering the toy store. . . and he's muttering something about visiting an apothecary. . .


Hojo: Now, what else do I need to get for Higurashi-san?


Besa: We'll have more ~~live coverage~~ as it happens, but for now, back to you in the studio, Kiki!


Kiki: Yes thank you for that update Besa. Oh... Here is another picture of Hojo *shows picture of Hojo reading How to be a Pervert for Dummies* Well Besa I think you’re right, he is a pervert. Tsk tsk. Oh another phone call...

Voice: Hello I would like a cheese burger, a chocolate shake and...

Kiki: Um I’m sorry but you have the wrong number

Voice: Yes I will like fries with that...

Kiki: You idiot it’s the wrong number!

Voice: Yes onion rings too, by the way my names Hojo ^_^

Kiki: Ahhhhh, there is further proof of his stupidity. Don't you think Besa?


Besa: Oh my, Kiki. . . I hope that Kagome dragged Inu Yasha away from the vicinity from any TVs with this turned on. . . Oh, we've just picked up Hojo on the phone at the booth outside Baa-chan's Apothecary. . .


Hojo: . . . And I would like another burger, but with no tomatoes on it, I think that Higurashi-san's allergic. . .


Besa: What an idiot. . . someone should put him out of his misery. . . Oh, and Satoshi, the tape should be the one labeled "The Creepy Homicidal Maniac Strikes Again" . . . Someone was fooling around with our labels. The one labeled "The Creepy Thickheaded Hojo Strikes Again" is actually a tape with fluffy bunnies. . . and "Hojo: Idiot of the Century" is "The Creepy Homicidal Maniac"

*BOOM BANG AHHHHH! TURKEY!*

Satoshi: Ahem... This is Satoshi *smile* I’m sorry but Kiki had some uh... Business to take care of. Well any way, Here is the tape... *Tape turns on...Hojo is sitting on a chair shaking and laughing crazy laughs*

Hojo: See they don't know what my plan is... They don't. Muahahahahah...kukuku.... They don't know that I am really Kikyou and Naraku’s great-great-great and so on grandson. *shakes more* I am going to rule the world...kukuku I am going to make Kagome mine muahahaha.

Female Voice in the back round: Hojo-honey, your fluffy monkey pajamas are clean, oh and I have some s’mors ready...

Hojo: SHUT UP MOM! Well any way... No one knows kukuku muahahaha *shakes*

*Tape goes blank*

Satoshi: Well... That was vulgar... The bad new is that was before he got drunk... Back to you Besa...

-End Episode 1-The Other Side of Hojo-