InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Irony of It All ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Yo! I'm baaack!
Rumiko-chan: *clutches head* hush Yume-chan. It's too early for your peppiness. Shut up and let me sleep.
Me: but it's noon!
Rumiko-chan: Exactly. `night
Me:…uh, `night.
 
( its not exactly night here, its 7:45p.m. I just put in the morning because its funnier hee^_^…though that is the exact conversation I had with my brother yesterday morning before he left today )
 
Disclaimer: I had Rumiko-chan help me with my denial problem. I can now say “the phrase” without crying. *deep breath* I d-don't own InuYasha…*bottom lip quivers* o-or S-s-sesshou.. *bawls*
 
Rumiko-chan: *shakes head* Yume-chan *sighs as I keep bawling*…guess it didn't work, ah, well, I'll work on it
Me: *sniff* anywho, onward my steed!
Rumiko-chan: I think you mean story
Me: that too!
 
Chapter 2
 
Soft snores, the quiet rumble of the engine, the wind blowing through her hair and the quiet murmuring of the radio were the only things Kagome could hear. She took a deep breath, smelling the sweet air of the country on the road. Kagome sighed, feeling the wind caress her face and gently sweeping her ebony locks about. She looked at her rear-view mirror, her hardened gaze softening and she watched her kitsune son slumber, embracing an also sleeping Yume.
 
*A/N-A.K.A, Yume is Kirara's kitten that Kagome was given to by Sango. Unlike her, she is fire/ice neko, and the smallest in the litter.*
 
Kagome silently chuckled as she heard the small kit give a particularly loud snort, kick a leg, and hug Yume closer to him. `Now that is a kodac moment' Kagome thought. Once again, her gaze returned to the road in front of her. `How long will I have to keep running? This isn't good for Shippou. He needs a home, a place where he grow up happy without having to fear Inuyasha coming after him.' She had to find him a home. As much as she didn't like it, she had to leave him somewhere and then come back for him as soon as it was safe.
 
Hearing a yawn coming from the back of the car, her eyes went to the rear view mirror again to see Shippou coming to. She silently watched him as he raised a fist to his eye to rub the sleep from it. He gave a great yawn before opening sleepy eyes to the back of his mother's head. His gaze then shifted to the mirror, and seeing her gaze on him, he smiled sleepily, though his eyes were still half-lidded.
 
“Go to sleep, Shippou-chan. It's still a long way to go,” Kagome told her son
“Hai, kaa-chan. `ight…” With that, those half-lidded emerald eyes shut again, a content sigh escaping him as he snuggled closer to Yume. Kagome chuckled. “Not good night, but good afternoon.” She shook her head and went back to her thoughts. `Where can I leave Shippou? I cannot possible separate him and Yume either, he might become lonely….' Her saddened gaze shifted to Shippou once more. `I don't want to leave him. Maybe I will wait until he is at the right age. That way, he can protect himself even though I am not there with him.' With her decision made, her troubles got slightly better.
 
 
V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V Later That Day ^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V
 
“SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! !!!!!!” An ear-piercing scream rang through the air.
 
“KAAA-CHAAN!!!!” the boy yelled.
 
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
.
.V
 
 
 
 
(felt like doing that, heh-Yume-chan)
 
 
*A/N: should I stop it here? * runs away from raging angel_of_darkness2015* oookaay, maybe not….'sides, it's too short for my liking.*--------^ I just like teasing her/him. Give me long reviews and I'll tease you to the brink of insanity *grins* but you all love me `cuz im crazy ^_^* readers: -_-V
 
“I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN! I WAITED IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS FOR THOSE TICKETS!” The young fox was grinning madly while shouting up at his mother at the scariest, highest, most expensive, and most terrifying… roller coaster in Japan. It went up and down in a 90 degree angle on the first drop right into water, and it had enough loops to drive you insane, or get you sick.
 
“ OOOOHHH MMMMYYYY KKKAAAMMMIII, SSSHIIPPOUUU YYYOOUU AREEE SOOO GRROUUUNDDEDD AFFTERRR THIII-HOOOLLLY SHIIIIIT- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Although all the people were screaming on the ride, many still looked at her, especially those on the ground. It wasn't that often that you hear a mother yell profanities while on a roller coaster at her son. Sure, profanities were often on the ride, but at a son? Either she was a bad parent or the child was just that mischievious.
 
Shippou grinned. It was worth it. At the 90 degree drop in the beginning, there was a camera, and no one would be able to stop him from buying Kagome's pictures before posting it up online with the help of his uncle Souta.
 
“OOOHHHH MMMYYYY GOOOODDDD!” came another yell. He couldn't keep it in. he just started cracking up. Boy was he going to hear it in the car. It would make his mother think twice before bringing him an amusement park….especially the one with the most feared and popular ride in Japan.
 
End Chapter 2
 
Me: well, I hope you like it. I had to take some drama off, and plus I am not sure yet what kind of story you people want, so yeah. Ok, honest survey, how many people thought that Shippou or Kagome were in danger after the scene in the car?
 
Rumiko-chan: *raises hand…. Then seeing no one else, puts it back down*
 
Me: I'm sure you aren't the only one Rumiko-chan. I bet there are other viewers that thought so too. Well, review and don't forget to vote! And to make it easier, by chapter 5, the closest to 18 wins, same with the couples votes. That way, you won't have to wait forever on other readers to review for your next chapter. See you next chapter! And I will practice saying “the phrase” without doing anything dramatic. Cross my heart, hope to die, poke a needle in Kikyo's eye! *hee hee*. Sry, not a big fan of Kikyo.