InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Jewel of Four Elements ❯ Who's That ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: Oh I do not own Inuyasha *runs and cries* I tried to claim him once but then the big men in white coats came. The other characters in this story are all my own and if I learn you have been using them in your stories I will sue your butt.
 
The Jewel of Four Elements
Chapter 1
Who's That?
 
Riiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg!!! THUMP “Owwww that hurt!” Kagome got up from where she had fallen on the floor when her alarm clock woke her from a sound sleep. She got up and opened her closet doors. After inspecting all of her clothes she still couldn't find the right outfit. Grabbing the first sweater and jeans she saw she went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Coming out of the bathroom she checked the clock, “Oh, I'm late!” As if right on cue a blur of red and silver darted toward her and stopped inches away from her face. Inuyasha ducked down and kiss her on her cheek. (Ya, I know when did that happen? I am making this story more action then romance. Plus this story isn't about Inuyasha and Kagome it is about another character.)
“Your late!” Inuyasha tried to look angry but as soon as he looked into her eyes his face melted into a loving smile. As soon as he realized that he was smiling he would try to frown, but his face would always return to the smile. He looked so angry at himself that Kagome just had to laugh.
“Come on I'll make you some ramen while you wait for me.” She grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the kitchen. When they got to the kitchen kagome grabbed a pot and put it on to boil as Inuyasha disappeared into the cupboard to pick the ramen he wanted. Inuyasha came back out and set down his choice and walked over to Kagome.
“So are all you're tests done now?” Kagome nodded her head, she had come back a month a go to take her finals and graduate High School. Before she had come back they had defeated Naraku and completed the jewel with his shards.
Kikyo had appeared after the battle. Inuyasha had gone off with Kikyo nobody knew where they had gone. After a couple of hours they came back and Kikyo had said her good byes and released the souls that were in her body. As she released the souls, her body slowly crumpled into a pile of graveyard soil and bones. The ashes blew away in the wind as did her soul collectors.
Kagome looked around the room for her yellow book bag. When she finally found it out in the hall she started to stuff it full of stuff she thought they could use or need. One of these days this backpack is going to split. Lets see clothes, hair things, first aid kit, matches, food, towels, I think I have everything. Kagome went back to the kitchen to see Inuyasha finishing his ramen.
“I think I have everything. Are you ready to go?” Kagome ask. Inuyasha answered by going in to the hall and opening the door. She had to run to catch up with Inuyasha's long strides. Inuyasha walked over the well door and pulled it open and then turned and looked at her. There was mischief in those golden eyes when he looked at her. Inuyasha gave her a half smile and then suddenly she was in his arms. Inuyasha jumped once and was in the well. Kagome felt the by now normal feeling of time wrapping it's self around her body and tugging her in the direction of the past. Then suddenly it stopped and they were in the bottom well in feudal Japan. Inuyasha jumped and set Kagome down on the grass. They could see two people walking towards them. When Sango and Miroku got close enough they both shouted hi. Kagome looked around to see where Shippo was and was pounded into by the kitsune.
“Hi Shippo!” She said giving the little fox a hug. “There's some candy in the bag for you.” As soon as she said candy Shippo jumped out of her arms and onto the yellow backpack.
“So what would you like to do now that you are back?” ask Miroku as he fingered the beads that were wrapped around his now normal hand.
“I was thinking that I would go talk to Kaede, I have something I want to ask her.” Kagome looked over to Inuyasha to see if he would object.
“Fine its not like we have anything better to do.” Kagome pick up her bag and slung it over her shoulder and Shippo jumped into her arms. They started walking on the well-worn path that led to Kaede's village. They were about half way down the path when they heard - SLAP - and Sango came storming by Inuyasha Kagome and kept walking at an extremely fast pace. When Kagome turn back sure enough there was Miroku lying on the ground with a red handprint on his face. Idiot when will he ever learn? Kagome turn back to the direction that the village was and started walking leaving Miroku in the dirt.
When Kagome got to the Village she could see Sango cool of at the edge of the forest with Kilala beside her. Kagome decided to let Sango be alone and went to Kaede's hut in the center of the village. Kagome pulled back the beads the covered the door and found Kaede sitting in the center of the hut. “Kaede?”
“Come in child." Kaede motioned with her hand for Kagome to sit next to her. Kagome went over and sat Indian style next to Kaede. “What is it ye would be wanting?”
“Kaede I was wondering now the Naraku's dead and the Jewel is Complete you'd you be willing to teach me about my miko powers?” Kaede looked at her and nodded her head. “Thank you so much Kaede I was worried that I would never be able to protect the jewel properly.” It was then that Kagome sensed something it wasn't like a piece of the shard or a demon it was something else. It was more like the Jewel then anything else. Kagome ran out of the hut without saying anything to Kaede. She went looking for Inuyasha. She found him where Sango had been earlier and still was.
“Inuyasha!” Inuyasha was already half way towards her before she noticed he had left his tree (anyone every wonder why he sits in trees? He is part dog demon should he like not do well with heights.)
“What is it!”
“ I sense something its like a shard of the jewel but not quite,” Kagome stopped and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Where is it? Where is it? Using her strong spiritual powers Kagome tried to pin point where it was but it seemed to be bouncing around, but then she noticed where it was the strongest. It was right beside the well. Kagomes eyes snapped open. “Its beside the well.”
Inuyasha moved so kagome could get on his back. Kagome looked to where Sango and Miroku were to find them already on Kilala's back. Kagome hopped onto Inuyasha's back and without further questioning Inuyasha jumped into the air. Inuyasha wasted no time getting to the well and when kagome looked up to see where Miroku and Sango were she found them just behind them. Inuyasha landed a little ways away from the well. Kagome hopped of his back and waited for Kilala to land. Kilala landed a few minutes later. Kilala landed right beside Inuyasha so that Kagome was cut off view of the well. The whole clearing lit up with a blinding white light. Inuyasha threw himself onto kagome to protect her from what ever was happening.
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
should I stop the chapter here or should I go on.
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
I think I will go on
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
The light stopped and kagome tried to see what had happened but all she could see was the red of Inuyasha's kimono. Kagome managed to move Inuyasha and Kilala so that she could see what was there.
Standing in front of her was a human? A demon? What ever it was she couldn't tell. It had the body of a human except that its body was covered with fur that resembled a leopard but instead of the fur being an orange color it was white. I recognize the fur it kind of looks like a snow leopards fur. She had black cat ears. Her left ear had three silver hoops in it. They had a weird look to them the lower one had a frosty look to it, the middle was slightly fogy and there was a slightly wind that played around the earring and the top one had something electric about it. The person was a little bit taller then Inuyasha and had hair that if it was out of its ponytail thing it would probably reach her knees. Her hair was done up in a rather low ponytail (the ponytail holder is at the middle of her back) and the hair looped back it to the ponytail. Her eyes, if you looked hard enough were a deep purple
Her clothes were amazing. She was wearing a dress that must have been made out of silk. The dress was a very pale purple. It had a belt made out of woven silver. The belt had three silver chains attached to it. Two of the chains were thicker than the other. The two thicker chains were attached to the belt at the front then they looped around to the back. In the belt of the dress there was a fan made out of a dark wood and silk. The thinner chain hung at the front of the dress between the two thicker chains, from it hung a medallion. If you looked closely to the medallion you could see that there was something carved on to it. It looked like a flame, a water droplet, a leaf, and a swirl that looks like it could be wind. Her arms had a bracelet and a ring that went around her upper arm there was clothe in between the upper bracelet and the bracelet (basically it looks like sleeves but they aren't attached to the dress). There was a silver necklace that the dress attached to. The dress was cut at the waist at both sides in a circle (so it you were looking at the front of the dress it would look like) (at the sides of her waist). The dress went to the ground. Kagome noticed that the girl's nails were black and like cats.
The person said something but Kagome couldn't understand what it meant. She frowned and looked directly at Kagome. Kagomes eyes widened in shock. It felt like someone was probing at her brain. Though it didn't feel like she was trying to hurt her it was more like she was digging for a certain fact. As fast as the probe had entered her mind it was out. The person held her hands palm up. Showing four odd marks on her right hand.
“I am Nayra Snowsong a storm mage and protector of the Jewel of Four Elements.” A Nayra spoke Kagome noticed that she had fangs.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
Well there it is the first chapter of my story. What do you think?
Ok so the dress is rather hard to explain. But if you see a pic it is a rather beautiful dress. I have tried to put the pic where my dress is based if it didn't show up sorry.
 
Instead of threatening you with a weapon as I usually do I shall threatening you with rather horrible poetry.
 
I live in a tree
The tree is under the sea
Where is the sea
I don't know don't really care
But I live in branch number 33
Send me a postage stamp
 
Please Review