InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Krayuta Healing Plant ❯ The Krayuta Healing Plant ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Krayuta Healing plant
By: Scott Onyeke
Inuyasha series
Chapter I: The Krayuta Healing plant


It was a fine fall evening, with Inuyasha hanging out with Kogome and Sango. They were chatting about there latest battle. Just then a discrete phone call awoken them from there conversation. It was Umaya Inuyasha 's grandmothers care taker. He had just heard shocking news as he dropped the phone with his mouth wide open. Umaya had told him that his grandmother caught a very rare disease that causes her to loose her eye sight and hearing at the same time. " It is your duty to for fill the task Inuyasha. She needs a common healing plant called Krayuta. They are in lands of were you live. But hurry up she has only five days until expiration. " Don't worry sir I'll try my best" said Inuyasha with a shriek in his voice

The next day he had began searching and searching. Until he bumped into this beautiful blue eyed girl with long elegant blonde hair. " Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see you there. My name is Yamiola. Said the blonde girl. "My name is Inuyasha what brings you to these parts?" " Well if you must know Inuyasha I'm looking for the very rare Krayuta plant." " Small world. Popped Inuyasha. " So am I, but its way to dark for searching for something that rare when its near to being pitch black. " OK, meet you up hear at say around 7:00. " Ok, goodbye!" said Inuyasha with a blushing look on his face.

It was a bright day. Inuyasha was looking forward to meeting this mysterious girl. He had no intentions of meeting her at first. As he walked the narrow path he turned at the cause of a noise and there she was. Yamiola. " How did you get here there was no one behind me for miles." said Inuyasha. " I have my ways!" Yamiola said in a very luxury voice. (thought Inuyasha).

"You know this silly old plant can wait we can search later" Said Yamiola.
"What! I only have for days to find this plant for my grandmother." screamed Inuyasha. "Well I need this plant too" "For what!!" " Oh you'll find out sooner or later." Inuyasha turned and shrugged. "So I guess we better start looking." Said Inuyasha in a very determined voice. " Well…….. I have other plans if you'll agree with them.

" Oh boy what now?" Said Inuyasha in a very depressed voice.
Well… I have reservations to the Lakomuta' restaurant. "But that restaurant cost a lot of money I don't have that much" said Inuyasha blushing. " Don't worry sweet heart I have it covered. So the dined and dined. Until it was too late to go looking for the rare Krayuta. He didn't keep in mind that he only had 3 more days. He seemed very suspicious about the girl he was meeting. Very suspicious.


The next Morning he had yet another offer that kept him away form find the rare Krayuta. It was an opportunity to go to a gym especially for half bread demeans. He was enjoying himself so much that he kept him self form thinking that tomorrow was the last day. So Inuyasha headed for the healing fields and to his surprise the was Yamiola. Sitting there crying.

" What's wrong Yami? " I'm sorry Inuyasha I disappointed you. I just wanted to have fun with you but now we have wasted to much time. Today is your last day Inuyasha… ( sob.. sob..) today is your last day. " Don't worry Yami I'm sure we can find it. I'll work twice as hard." "Ok. Sobbed Yamiola. So after 5 hours of searching they finally found the Krayuta healing plant. " I knew we could do Inuyasha."
"Ah, yah I told you, Ahh, my leg. Inuyasha worked so hard searching through the healing gardens that he was so tired he couldn't move a muscle.