InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Krayuta Healing Plant ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter II: Kidnapped

" So now what Inuyasha? Asked Yamiola. "Well…. I have to take these plants to my grandmother as soon as possible. " Ok we are going to split it right?" "Sure, there's more than enough.

Just then Inuyasha and Yamiola got knocked out by something behind them. It was a hit man. " Come on you 2 somebody awaits for you." They were dragged on to a jet and flown all the way across the city to a layer that looked familiar. They had been kidnapped.

" Hello Inuyasha what took you so long I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. I will wait no longer. Spoke up a voice from the other side. He turned around and there he was Sesshaumaru. "I have come for the plant Inuyasha. As you see or.. Maybe not that plant has eruma in it, which means it can make you stronger….by the minute." " Nooo" shrieked the 2.

"Oh I see you've found a girlfriend… Yes yes Kogome wasn't enough for you huh. Said Sesshaumaru. " Your not getting that plant!" "Uh huh yah whatever" said Sesshaumaru with a glitch in his voice.

" Inuyasha began to struggle out of the chains that kept him binded to the wall. But he was too tired from searching for the rare plant. " Well I'll be nice for once Inuyasha I'll let one of you go and be free…….. Before I kill the other one.

He tried and tried to escape but it was no use. " OK okay take me Sesshaumaru." " Wise choice are you trying to be the hero". Sesshaumaru toke out his sword and cut the shackles.

Yamiola was free. She turned around and gave him a kiss. "Good bye Inuyasha for this will be your last day on earth." Just then Yamiola turned into a full bread demien.