InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Krayuta Healing Plant ❯ The Rescue ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter III: The Rescue

" You… Yamiola don't tell me you're a FULL BREED DEMON!!". What did you expect Pamela Anderson!" said Yamiola. " You see our plan was to make you weak by working g so hard on the last day so you wouldn't be able to take the plant from us. So here you are READY TO DIEEEE.

Just then a loud kaboom distracted them from their conversation. It was Kogome, Sango, And Lady Kaede. " your in trouble now bro. Kogome strictly took out one of here best bow and arrows and struck the shackles. Inuyasha broke free.

"Not so fast I need that plant you imbecile for good reasons." said Sesshaumaru. " Not more than me". Inuyasha and Sesshaumaru shruck their swords out and began to fight .

There after blood began to shed. All over the place as they were at each others throats. After 1:30 minutes of brutal fighting Inuyasha lay knocked out.

" Iv'e got you now Inuyasha now I'm gonna tell you why I need that plant fdcuj djhaj dadu iaodi soasahi hshad foidsjfid sfids fdsifjds ikfdshjf d fsfjdsif s s fijws fj jfdjsiofdsi fjdsfidkmasc misdeed jfjidjiwaj d eof wiwjfijf ws I wj jwfjkdsiojdasjdjajdajdi…….. And that's why I need that plant. All Inuyasha heard him say was that's why I need that plant all the other words were blocked due to the concusion.

" Come on Yamiola lets go." "Stop them" " Don't worry I put a tracer on him we'll find them in no time! Said lady Kaedae. So they all went with Inuyasha and were they landed was very strange. "WAIT THIS IS GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!!!!!!! Screamed Inuyasha. What was his evil bro be doing there?