InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Mixer ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha… I wish I did!!

A/N: Thank-you: Miroku_is_my_hero; Inu-demongrl9411; Skittlez; Ayamegrl876; and Brittanie for the reviews!! Sorry I took so long to update. School is just so difficult. I hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Okay, today is the night of the mixer…so far…no Sango. If I can make it to my room without being seen I don't have to face Sango…' thought Kagome, who was moving slyly through the halls (a/n like a secret agent ^_^).

"KAGOME!!!" Sango screamed as she saw Kagome tiptoe up the stairs.

"Shit…busted!" Kagome said, louder than she expected.

"You have been avoiding me all day!" Sango was really pissed off. Kagome tried to walk away to her safe room, but Sango grabbed her and then dragged her to her room.

"Sango, I wasn't avoiding you…I-I-I was…doing my laundry?" Kagome said nervously.

"Nice try Kagome. Now we only have 3 hours until the mixer so let's go and get showers!" Kagome nodded and went to her room to get her bath supplies.

Once they finished their showers they both went to their room and got their clothes on. Then Kagome walked out of her room and went to Sango's. When she walked in Sango was finishing her make-up.

"Wow Sango! You sure are quick." Kagome was shocked that she was ready so soon.

"Yeah, well I had to hurry."

"Why?"

"Because I have to do your hair and make-up!" Sango grabbed Kagome and made her sit on the chair far away from the mirror. Sango wouldn't let Kagome see what she was doing. She knew Kagome hated her hair down, but Sango loved her hair down. Sango crunched her hair and then sprayed it with hair spray to hold it in place. Then Sango put a light coat of make-up on. When she was finally satisfied with the way Kagome looked she let Kagome look at herself in the mirror.

"OH MY GOD SANGO!! I love it!" Kagome nearly fainted at the sight of herself.

"You ready?" asked Sango. She was feeling very proud of herself for the excellent work she did on Kagome. She wanted this night to be special to Kagome. This was her first mixer ever, so it had to be good.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are we taking my car or yours?"

"Umm…yours because I don't feel like driving." Sango said. Kagome nodded and walked to her room to grab her keys and her purse.

"Let's go!" Kagome said cheerfully. Sango grabbed her purse and was about to turn when she saw none other than the biggest slut she's ever seen…Kikyo.

"What the hell do you want, slut?" Sango said in a very annoyed tone. Kagome just stood there looking in disgust at Kikyo's outfit, if you can call it that. Kikyo was wearing a very and I mean VERY low cut shirt (a/n a little TOO much cleavage) and a very short skirt with high hooker boots.

"I just wanted to see what the competition was…but now I know there isn't any competition. I suggest that you guys stay here tonight since you're not even ready to go. Why haven't you gotten dressed yet?" Kikyo said. Sango wanted to hit her so badly but she suppressed herself.

"We ARE dressed Kikyo. It's you who needs to put your clothes on." Sango didn't really want to put up with her so she grabbed Kagome's arm and they headed to the student parking lot.

"God, what a slut! Did you see what she was wearing! Practically nothing!" Sango said as she climbed into the passenger seat. Kagome didn't say anything but she nodded in agreement.

`Shit! I forgot the worst thing... I don't know how to dance! I have never been to a mixer before! What do I do?!?' Kagome thought frantically. `Oh well I'll just stand there and move my hips. Yeah I'll do that! What have I gotten myself into! This should be a very interesting night!'

"Here we are!" Sango exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~ (At Shikon School for boys: 1 hour before the mixer)

"Inu, are you ready yet? We only have an hour until the mixer." Miroku said as he was fixing his shirt.

"I don't know if I should go Miroku…what are these mixers like?" As soon as Inuyasha said that he regretted it. He knew how Miroku's mind worked and knew why he always came back to the dorm with a big red handprint on his cheek.

"Well… since you asked… they are awesome!" Miroku's eyebrow's moved up and down and then he continued "When I get there I sit closest to the entrance to watch all the beautiful girls come in. Then I go up to the hot ones and ask them-"

"Let me guess…will you bear my children?" Inuyasha said.

"Yup you know me very well, my friend. So let's go! We now have 10 minutes to get to the gym." Miroku smiled and gave Inuyasha a slight push.

`Miroku…If I make an ass out of myself I swear I'll kill you!' Inuyasha and Miroku headed to the gym.

A/N: So what do you think? Should I continue? Or Should I stop and continue pretending that I actually have a life. I will try to update as soon as I can. But before I can I need people to review so I know what the readers want in the story or what they think of it. Should I put Koga in it? Oh and for those of you who haven't noticed, I hate Kikyo! Well review please and thanks for reading!