InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Monk And The SchoolGirl ❯ PART I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I am posting all fics from Fanfiction.net to mediaminer.  These fanfics are listed from oldest to newest.  This fanfic was posted to fanfiction.net   4 /17 /03   and has 44 reviews on fanfiction.net. 
 
Keep in mind, I have revised this fic, however, it's an OLD work.       Big thanks to Kawaii Kelli-chan for helping me out with this. This little fic resulted from one of our humorous little conversation about how Miroku would react in modern times. Before anyone goes on the rant of Miroku belongs to Sango, this was BEFORE Sango came onto the scene. This was my first real Inuyasha fanfic.

The Monk and the Schoolgirl
 
 
Chapter 1

Kagome had been in the Feudal ages for a while, when she had returned there was a new student at her school. All of the girls were talking about her.

"They say her name is Monoka Tenou." Kagome's friend seemed to say. Monoka walked up to Kagome and her friends:

"Hello, I am new here. Could I possibly hang out with you guys?"

"Sure," Kagome replied. “By the way, what's your name? Monoka Tenou, right?"

"Yes," Monoka said with energy in her voice.

"You sure do have a lot of energy." Kagome said, staring at her a bit.

"Sorry," Monoka said, feeling a drop of sweat go down the back of her head. “I'm really not hyper, just curious. Oh! How rude of me! What's your name?"

"I'm Kagome." She said as she bowed politely. “It's nice to meet you, Monoka."

Kagome and Monoka began to spend tie together and started to know each other. They soon became friends. Kagome would often make a strange disappearance from school. She seemed to be gone for weeks at a time. Monoka became suspicious as people started to make up a new illness that seemed to be differing every day.

One day, as Monoka got off the bus, she saw Kagome. Kagome seemed to be on her way to the well once more. Monoka decided to follow Kagome and try and figure out what she was up to. Kagome made her way to the well and jumped in. Monoka was right on her tail and jumped in after her. She and Kagome had both been transported to the feudal ages. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" Ah, Kagome, you finally returned." Miroku said as he greeted Kagome.

" Hi, Miroku." Kagome replied.

" Kagome!" Shippou said happily as he flew into Kagome's arms and gave her a big hug. " I am so happy to see you!"

"Thanks Shippou.." Kagome said as she looked over at Inu-Yasha, who was sitting under a tree looking at her.

" Inu-Yasha." Kagome said.

Inu-Yasha didn't answer her; he just continued to stare at Kagome, looking very serious.

“You know you're not supposed to bring anyone to the feudal ages with you!" Inu-Yasha scolded Kagome.

"But I didn't!" Kagome yelled, trying to defend herself.

"Then why is SHE here?" Inu-Yasha asked, pointing at Monoka, who was looking around, wondering what had happened and where she was.

"What is this place?" Monoka seemed to ask herself.

"What are you doing here!?!?!" Kagome yelled at Monoka, she seemed to go into a panic as she spoke.

"I was going to ask you the same question!" Monoka demanded. “I was wondering why you haven't been at school lately. People kept saying you were sick and it was a different thing every day! I didn't believe them, so I followed you today, to see where you were going and I ended up in this weird place."

Miroku seemed to be staring at Monoka, so she replied to him with a salutation. She proceeded to ask Miroku his name.

"My name is Miroku, and yours might be?" Miroku said slyly, never taking his eyes from Monoka.

"Monoka Tenou.." Monoka said nervously, as Miroku inched his way up to her.

"Oh no, here we go again!" Shippou said with his hand on his forehead. It was true, Miroku acted in that mannerism every time a beautiful girl came into his presence.

“I have a serious question for you, and I would like you to answer it truthfully." Miroku told Monoka.

"Yes?" Monoka asked, still nervous at the closeness of Miroku.

"Would you, by any chance, like to bear my child? You are very attractive, you know." Miroku asked, gazing into Monoka's eyes.

"Cut it out, Miroku!" Inu-Yasha said, “Can't you see you're scaring the poor girl! She'd never want to be with a perv like you!"

" Um..." Monoka said, still nervous and just wanting Miroku to back away and give her space. “Um...Well...Maybe if we go out first...”

Kagome and Inu-Yasha had a look of complete surprise. That was something they did not expect. Someone wanted to go out with the perverted monk?

“She has NO idea of what she just said." Inu-Yasha warned, glancing at the monk, who seemed to be dancing around in glee.

"Monoka," Kagome warned. " You must never tell anyone about the well and this era. "

" Sure thing." Monoka said," But only if I get to see Miroku every once in a while. If we are going out, we'd have to see each other, right?"

Miroku had a smile of perverted glee on his face, he was happy with the thought of him having a girlfriend. He was, no doubt, thinking of all of the dirty things he could do with her.

“If you REALLY knew how Miroku was, you would've never asked that question at all." Inu-Yasha seemed to further say to Monoka.

"What do you mean?" Monoka asked, seeing that there was nothing wrong with Miroku, at least in her eyes.

"You'll see." Kagome replied.

"Well, if you must be warned, there are certain rules a man must abide by, when going out with me." Monoka stated bluntly. As Monoka was talking, Miroku started to feel her up, only to receive a sharp smack in the face from Monoka.

"Rule #1: Don't put your hands where they don't belong." Kagome added to Monoka's specifications.

The day dwindled on as everyone walked throughout feudal Japan. Miroku was walking a bit behind everyone with his arm around Monoka, being very close to her.

"So, when do we get to be more affectionate?" Miroku asked.

"When you tell me more about yourself." Monoka asked, with a slightly annoyed face.

"Well...” Miroku started to tell her, and then Inu-Yasha interweaved.

“I can tell you all about him!" Inu-Yasha proceeded to say, leaning in over Miroku's shoulder. “He's perverted; he steals things and most of all...OUCH!"

Miroku had hit Inu-Yasha over the head with his staff.

"Do you mind?" Miroku asked.

" Mind?" Inu-Yasha questioned, seeming to be insulted by Miroku's statement. Inu-Yasha leaned in very close to Miroku.

"Excuse me, you ever going to tell your girlfriend you're a big pervert?"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Miroku whispered. "Besides, she'll find out."

"You'd better not cheat on her. She's Kagome's friend and she likes YOU of all the people in feudal Japan, though I have no idea why you perv!" Inu- Yasha whispered back, trying not to raise his voice.

" I have done no wrong now, so why would I in the future?"

" I'm just warning you, incase you start to get any of your perverted little ideas."

"Inu-Yasha."

"What?"

"People are staring at us."

Miroku and Inu-Yasha look around and back quickly away from each other.

"Well," Miroku says as he clears his throat, “Back to what I was trying to say. I am a monk and my name is Miroku. I am traveling with Kagome and Inu- Yasha to help them gather shards of the Shikon no Tama and defeat a horrible demon named Naraku. I wear these prayer beads around him because my family has an ancient curse, I have an uncontrollable wind tunnel in my hand and these prayer beads are the only thing stopping me from killing everything I touch."

"WHAT!?!?!" Monoka exclaimed.

"But don't worry," Mirkou insures as he puts his hand on Monoka's shoulder.

“No." Monoka says as she picks up Miroku's hand with two fingers and lifts it slowly off of her shoulder and lays it back down to Miroku's side. “I don't think so. You'd better make sure those things never come off."

"So now you will not even allow me to put my arms around you." Miroku said, looking a bit hurt with his hand over his face, almost like he was beginning to stress out. " I am so ashamed."

"Oh Miroku," Monoka said, seeming to give in to his solemn look. “I didn't mean it like that." She said as she put her hand on Miroku's shoulder.

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

Miroku turns around and hugs Monoka. “We are truly meant to be mates."

Miroku's hands begin an adventure down to Monoka's butt. Miroku almost reached his destination, when he heard Monoka say his name. Miroku's hand stops and slowly makes its way back up her back.

“Maybe we should go out on the town. You can show me what feudal Japan is like!" Monoka said happily.

"Out on the town?" Miroku asked, looking confused.

“This is feudal Japan." Kagome reminded Monoka. " There isn't much of a "town" here."

" I have an idea! Monoka said, holding one of Miroku's arms. “We can go back to my time for a date. I mean, since you can go back and fourth from the well, I am sure you can bring people back from the feudal ages just as easily as you're brought me here with you."

" You think that's such a good idea...” Kagome trailed off.      
 
TBC