InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Monk And The SchoolGirl ❯ PART II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is the second chapter, of a fic I made called the Monk and the Schoolgirl. I kinda wished someone would review it. For the Sango fans, this was BEFORE Miroku met Sango. That and Mokona and Miroku eventually forget about each other after she goes back to her own time. Just thought I'd clear things up. Hope this chappie isn't as bad as the last. I'm finally finishing this fic that I wrote oh so long ago when my writing sucked. Anyway, after all that if your still interested then it's here:

The Monk and the Schoolgirl Part II


"Oh, come on!" Monoka begged, pulling Miroku's arm.

Miroku blushed slightly, for once a woman asked him out on a date instead of refusing or giving him a sharp slap to the face. He decided to save his perverse ways for later, and enjoy a good thing while he had it.

"Please Kagome?"

"Well,......ok...But I'm only doing this to get you off of my back." Kagome told the curious young schoolgirl.

"Hooray! Let's go!" Monoka squealed in delight.

"This is going to be a long day." Kagome said with her hand on her head.

Kagome, Inu Yasha, Monoka and Miroku go back through the well. They surfaced at Kagome's family shrine. Monoka was thrilled to be back home.

"You sure seem excited to be ba-"

Miroku was caught off guard as the hyperactive Monoka drug him off once more by the arm. Their first stop was the bustling city, Miroku looked around at the many people and stores that adorned the streets of modern day Japan. Monoka insisted on showing Miroku around, and Miroku, whom didn't know what he was doing agreed, then Miroku stopped for a minuet.

"What's wrong Miroku?" Monoka asked.

"You must kiss me before I go." Miroku said, smiling at the peppy teen.

"Miroku!" Kagome shouted, warning Monoka not to fall into such a perverted joke.

"It never fails does it?" Inu Yasha said to himself, "As soon as he gets a girl friend, he takes advantage of her."

"I see, you no longer desire to be with me." Miroku said, looking rather pouty. He turned to go, but Monoka was one step ahead of him, he ran into her kiss. Miroku closed his eyes and put his arms around Monoka, and she returns the action as well.

Miroku began to let his hands do the talking. Monoka remarked that Miroku was a good kisser. Miroku told her thank you.

"Um..Miroku." Monoka said with a look of disease on her face.

"Yes?"

"I know you like me, but do you have to rub my butt when you talk?"

"Well...I-"

SMACK!

"Can't say you didn't deserve that one." Kagome remarked. "You did get a fair warning."

Monoka suggested that they all go to the mall. She took Miroku into the Ladies Section of the mall and picked up a T-shirt. She asks Miroku how he likes it on her. Miroku had other ideas, he held up a suggestive piece of lingerie and told her that he thought that that article of clothing much better accented her true beauty.

SMACK!

"He never learns." Inu Yasha said.

After a hectic day of shopping, Mokona sat on a bench. Beside Miroku sat a very unattractive, overweight man who smelled rather badly.

Miroku approached the bench, which was occupied by both Mokona and the smelly, sweaty man.

"Hmmmm..." Miroku thought as he stood there.

Miroku perplexed as he seemed to get an idea. He approached Mokona and sat sideways on her lap.

"What are you doing, Miroku?" She asked the perverse monk.

"That man smells putrid. I'd much rather sit with you." Miroku insisted.

"This looks kinda funky, don't you think?" Mokona questioned. "Isn't the girl supposed to sit on the man's lap, not the other way around."

the thoughts were swirling around in Mokona's head of all the perverted ideas that could come across Miroku's head. She decided to just let Miroku have his way, as long as he wasn't being perverted about it. She began to squirm and wriggle.

"Um, why are you squirming?" Miroku asked.

"Your butt is bony!" Monoka said.

"You're feeling on my butt? So you DO like me, don't you? You simply can't keep your hands off me." Miroku replied.

"One of my hands is on the bench and the other is in your lap." Mokona replied.

"Well, would you like to?" Miroku asked slyly. Mokona pushes him violently from her lap.

"You're such a perv!" Mokona yelled.  
TBC
That's the end of chapter 2. One more chapter left.