InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Monk And The SchoolGirl ❯ PART III ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here we go....the last chapter...Sure wish someone would review this for me T_T ...dunno if I'll write anymore fics after this one, well about Inuyasha that is...Now Yu-Gi-Oh on the other hand, is quite a different story.

THE MONK AND THE SCHOOLGIRL, PART III


"But you do beleive me?" Miroku asked.

Monoka wasn't quite sure about the response to that one...She replied with an answer that shook with a maybe.

"I think we should engage.." Before Miroku could finish the sentence, he received a smack from Monoka.

"All I was going to say was engage in a pleasurable and fun activity.."

"Like SEX!?!?!"

"NO! Though I could if you'd like, since you suggested it." Miroku told her slyly, seeking a positive answer.

"I did not such thing!" Monoka yelled at Miroku, almost blushing. " That's what I thought you were going to say!"

"He'd rather just stand behind you and feel on your ass." Inuyasha said as he and Kagome walked up to them.

The day drug on and Miroku and Monoka enjoyed themselves for that one day in Modern Day Japan. They did all kinds of things, as well as see the sights. Monoka had to explain things to Miroku since the modern ages were different then the feudal ones.

Soon, the day grew to an end and it was time for Miroku and Monoka to part. Monoka had to say good-bye, and Inuyasha and Miroku had to go back to their own time.

It was time to say farewells among the group. Monoka and Miroku held hands; gazing into each other's eyes.

"Thank you for showing me around, Monoka." Miroku thanked her.

Monoka hugged Miroku tightly. "I'll miss you, Miroku.."

Miroku hugged her back, and needless to say, even in the most serious situation, the wandering of hands commenced. This time Monoka didn't seem to mind. she knew it would be the last time he was going to be the last time he was perverted. Their lips locked together, in a passionate embrace.

Miroku told her good-bye and that she was the first person he had ever loved.

"I'm sure you'll find another one." Inuyasha muttered to himself. Thus, Inuyasha got beaten with Miroku's staff.

"Now isn't the time, Inuyasha." Miroku mused as Inuyasha was being impaled by the staff.

"Good-bye, Monoka. I trust you to keep this a secret." Inuyasha told her.

"I will." Monoka promised with a sad smile and tear-filled eyes.

"Sorry...." Monoka sniffed. "I-I-I...H-have...to go.."

She turned and took off running, not wanting to see Miroku leave, it would only make her sorrow heighten. She ran, leaving behind the one true love of her life, a remnant of the ancient past. How she wished she could live in the feudal ages! Then she would've had a chance with Miroku, but no more..He was gone now and she had to move on, but now with the tears from the future that helped heal her torn heart from the past.


OWARI   Well, there's the end. I hope someone liked it. I don't have very many reviews on this fic T_T sad to say. *Sigh* If anyone who reviews this can, please get someone else to review it