InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Other ❯ Shall We? continued ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shall We?

Disclaimer: Blah Blah Blah…*radioactive piggies advance on her. Tries to run away but they capture her and are about to torture her when she yells out* Inuyasha and company aren't mine! Get OFF! *piggies back away and go back to their master Gir* O yeah, Gir aint mine either. He's just my fren with EVIL radioactive piggies! Back to the story….

"Kagome!" Kagome spun around as her friends ran up to her. "Oh hey," she replied.

"Kagome! Hojo has been looking ALL over for you! Come on!" And before Kagome could protest, her friends were dragging her under a tree to where Hojo was standing, waving at her. With one last push from her friends, Kagome stumbled in front of Hojo.

"You're looking much better Kagome!" he said happily.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Much better," Kagome replied.

"So, Kagome, do you wanna catch a movie this Saturday?" he asked her, hope ringing in his voice.

`I guess it wouldn't hurt. Seeing as how Inuyasha is all hooked up on Kikyo….' "Sure!" Kagome answered, happy for it for a change.

"Ok. I'll pick you up at seven then," Hojo said as he walked to class.

"Ok. Bye Hojo!" Kagome yelled and ran off to class.

Friday afternoon, present day Tokyo:

"Finally!" Kagome sighed, putting away her books. "I wonder how the others are. I guess I should visit them, just for a little while. This time I am NOT going to miss my date!" she said to herself. Kagome grabbed her bag, emptied her books, and went downstairs. She packed some Ramen noodles, potato chips, chocolate, and gauze and other medicine in her bag before telling her mom she was just going to visit them and then be back.

"Kagome!" Shippo cried, leaping into her arms.

"Hello Shippo," she said. "I just came here to check up on you guys and drop off some things." They entered Kaede's hut and sat down. "Hello Kaede-sama," Kagome greeted. She took out her things and handed a chocolate bar to Shippo, who was currently busy shaking and jumping with excitement. "Well, I'm going to head back now," Kagome said,

"B-but Kagome! You just got here!" the cub whined.

"I know Shippo-Chan," she answered. "I'll be back in 2 days. I just have to go on my date and I'll be right back," she assured him.

"DATE!" Inuyasha outburst, jealousy at last getting the better of him.

"Yes Inuyasha. I have a date….seeing as how I messed up the last one, I want to do this one right," she replied, unblushingly.

"Aaah. He is one lucky guy," Miroku said, a little tone of hurt in his voice.

"Stupid wench," Inuyasha grumbled under his breath. "I bet it's with that stupid Hobo guy again."

"Well, I'll see you guys later. Good bye Kaede-sama," Kagome said.

"You better get you ass back here fast," Inuyasha growled at her. "I don't want to have to drag it back over here."

"Inuyasha," Kagome began sweetly. "SIT!" Crash! "Good bye! I'll see you all soon," She took off to her well.

"Inuyasha," Miroku said leaning over to the hanyou. "Shall we follow her?"

"Feh," was all he said, but picked up the kitsune and threw him at Kaede. Miroku followed Inuyasha out of the hut and down to the bone eater's well, where only a few minutes ago Kagome had gone in. Miroku panicked when the purple light surrounded them, but soon calmed. A few seconds later, Inuyasha grabbed Miroku's robes and jumped out of the well. "Come on," the hanyou said heading to some trees.

Miroku followed Inuyasha to a tree where they could watch over the shrine. Inuyasha jumped onto one branch while Miroku climbed onto another. "Goodnight Inuyasha," Miroku said before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Hey! Yay! I finished another chappie! FINALLY! Sheesh! This is such a pain riting it! WAH! Evil evil evil! Er! Well, ne way, im getting hits, but no reviews! Does no one luv me?! *runs off to find comfort from gir n radioactive piggies* sigh, well, ish ur choice, but the reviews really motivate me to rite…well, thanx for reading n stuff n I wanna make a spesho shout out to mai fren Roxane! Pray for her ppl! PLZ! She havin problems thass y….sigh poor gurl, well thanx SOOOO much for reedin!

Ai-Lani