InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Other ❯ Shall We? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shall We?

Disclaimer: Blah Blah Blah…*radioactive piggies advance on her. Tries to run away but they capture her and are about to torture her when she yells out* Inuyasha and company aren't mine! Get OFF! *piggies back away and go back to their master Gir* O yeah, Gir aint mine either. He's just my fren with EVIL radioactive piggies! Back to the story….

"Kagome!" Kagome spun around as her friends ran up to her. "Oh hey," she replied.

"Kagome! Hojo has been looking ALL over for you! Come on!" And before Kagome could protest, her friends were dragging her under a tree to where Hojo was standing, waving at her. With one last push from her friends, Kagome stumbled in front of Hojo.

"You're looking much better Kagome!" he said happily.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Much better," Kagome replied.

"So, Kagome, do you wanna catch a movie this Saturday?" he asked her, hope ringing in his voice.

`I guess it wouldn't hurt. Seeing as how Inuyasha is all hooked up on Kikyo….' "Sure!" Kagome answered, happy for it for a change.

"Ok. I'll pick you up at seven then," Hojo said as he walked to class.

"Ok. Bye Hojo!" Kagome yelled and ran off to class.

A/N" Hey! Sorry to leave you all hanging, but I'm supa busy! I would like to dedicate the real chapter (up this weekend or maybe sooner) to my first reviewer, Sunstar! Gomen ne all! But im really busy (not really but drama homework) and im hungry! Soo, wen I get the next chapter up, then umm….i'll hope u review n stuff! I REALLY appreciate it, coz it makes me feel supa spesho! That one review is the reason I decided to hold off on my drama homework and drag my lazy ass to the computer to type! Well, thanks for reading my story!-Ai, Lani

Sunstar: Hey! Well, would you like Sango to be in the story? If you want I'll put her in, coz ur my first reviewer n u get to make the choice! Thanks for reviewing! Ai-Lani your very happy author!