InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Other ❯ Stalkers! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stalkers!

Disclaimer: Inuyasha is a hot hanyou and he belongs to Rumi-ME! HE IS MY hottie! All mine! MUAHAHAHAHA! And there's nothing you can do abo-AHHH! It BURNS! *Tries to get away from radioactive piggies, but Zim holds her down while Gir gabbers on about piggies* GIR! GIR! HELP ME! GI-AUUGHHHH!!! We're sorry, due to some er- technical difficulties, I, Lani's conscience and sane part will be typing the story. Thank you all for reading this. Have a good time!

Saturday:

Kagome yawned and got out of bed. She grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the hot water and poured in some bubble bath. She quickly undressed and slipped into the tub. "Aahh," she sighed. "This feels so good. The last time I had a decent bath was when we met Miroku. But then Inuyasha saw me. Not that it maters all that much. I just don't know what his problem is. I mean I made it even again by hitting him," she contemplated. "But still. I'm glad he cared so much. *giggles* it's nice to have someone worry about you."

She put shampoo into her palms and rubbed it in her hair. She grabbed her soap and washed her body. When she was finished she rinsed off. She got out of the tub, drained it, wrapped herself in her towel and began brushing her hair.

"Even if Inuyasha chooses Kikyo, I'll always love him. I will always stay with him as a friend. Still, I don't want to not have a relationship. I guess if it doesn't work out with Hojo, then there's always Miroku. If only Inuyasha knew. I love you Inuyasha," Kagome whispered before getting dressed.

"But now I do Kagome. Now I do," whispered a very shocked and sad hanyou.

Kagome, dressed in a tight fitting, violet, spaghetti strap dress that fell to as long as her skirt would, headed downstairs. She pent most of the day reading, watching television, studying, and writing in her diary. Finally, when it was 6:55 P.M., she put on her make-up and headed downstairs into the kitchen again. "Mom!" she called. "I'm going to go meet Hojo now!"

"Okay dear. Have fun!" Mrs. Higurashi told her daughter.

Kagome grabbed her matching purse, and put on her high heeled, white sandals. She skipped down her family's shrine stairs, where Hojo was waiting for her at the bottom.

"Wow Kagome! You look really beautiful!" Hojo commented, holding open his car door for her.

"Miroku! Get down here!" Inuyasha yelled at the houshi who was still on his tree branch.

"Calm yourself Inuyasha," the monk said as he jumped down.

"Kagome's already leaving! Hurry up!" the hanyou growled.

"So, what movie are we going to see?" Kagome asked Hojo.

"Oh, umm….I don't know. What movie would you like to see?" he asked.

"Well, why don't we see what movies playing first?" she suggested

"Okay then," he answered back.

5 minutes later, they pulled into a parking space. Kagome and Hojo got out, and he offered her his arm, which she took. "Okay," Inuyasha told Miroku. "We'll just wait to see what happens." He grabbed Miroku's robes and jumped on top of the movie theatre.

* 2 hours later*

Kagome and Hojo walk out hand in hand. They get into his car and he drives her home. "Thanks Hojo! I had a really great time tonight," Kagome said. "Thanks for the great night and I'll see you tomorrow okay!" She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, much to the dismay of Inuyasha and Miroku. Kagome skipped up the steps and stopped at the top. `That's funny. I feel a demon presence. Wait! Is that-?' "SIT!" she yelled angrily. Not too far behind she heard a thud and cursing.

"Damn wench!" Inuyasha cursed her.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"What the hell do you think we're doing here?" he retorted.

"We?" she said perplexed.

Miroku emerged from behind the tree whence he was hiding. "Uh…H-hi Kagome-sama," he nervously said.

"Sheesh! Can't I even go on ONE date without being stalked?!" she cried. "Well, as long as you guys are here, let's go inside and eat," she sighed. Miroku helped up the pissed off hanyou. "I guess they're all asleep," Kagome stated as she walked inside. "Would you guys like some Ramen?" she asked.

"What's Ramen?" Inuyasha inquired.

"They're instant noodles," she answered, going to the cabinet and taking out three cups. She boiled some hot water and got them some soda ("Hey! This isn't bad!" Miroku said), and then poured the water in the cups. She got some chopsticks and they all began to eat.

"Hey! *slurp* This tastes *slurp* really good! *slurp* I *slurp* LOVE it! *slurp* " Inuyasha exclaimed.

After they finished, and Kagome had cleaned up, they had to decide where to sleep. "Well, we have that spare room…" Kagome thought. "I guess you guys could share it."

"Feh. I'm sleeping outside," Inuyasha said.

"Well Miroku, would you like to sleep there?" Kagome asked the monk.

"I'd be delighted," he answered with a little bow.

"Okay. Well, goodnight Inuyasha," Kagome said to his retreating back.

"Night," he said with a wave of his hand.

"Well, I'll show you the way Miroku," she said. She and Miroku crept upstairs, and she led him to the spare room. "Goodnight Miroku-sama," she said, giving him a hug. He embraced her back for a few moments, then she pulled away. "Sweet dreams," Kagome said, then went back to her room. She brushed her teeth, then fell onto her bed, still dressed and fully exhausted, and fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Kagome," Inuyasha whispered from a branch just outside her window.

A/N: Hey! Yay! I finally finished typing! The next chapter will only be a teaser, because I'm having writers block and can't finish it yet…by the way, the next chapter is called Bath? Okay. So, I ant to thank my new reviewer Momma Cat! But of course I haven't forgot about my first reviewer Sunstar! Hehe! I love you all! Now onto the answer and thank you section…

Momma Cat: Yes indeed. It is a bit funny huh? Sigh, well anyway, thank you for the king words and umm….yeah. some people might hate it. I don't though. I try and write a different pairing couple, but I always feel guilty fot Inuyasha, so I'm going to have like 2 sequels to this. Or more. A m/k and inu/k one. So, that's all I'm letting yall know, so hold tight till my writers block is over okay!

Sunstar: Hey gurl! Hehe! Thanks for being my faithful, first reviewer, and friend! I am dedicating this next chapter to you! I promise to have fluff in it! Yes, inu knows kagomes secret…don't worry about Miroku! As I said above there will be 2 or more sequels. So, thank you for the kind words and reviews my friend, and I will update as soon as Gir's radioactive piggies destroy my writers block!

Thank you all for reading, and I thank my reviewers! I love you all and hang tight for the next chapter ok!

Ai-Sly/Lani