InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Other ❯ Bath??? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha is a hot hanyou and so is his youkai brother Sesshomaru…they belong to ME! Muhahahaaha! Now what are you gonna do Zim? Can't do much when you tied up huh? Zim: Pathetic human! Gir! Quickly untie me! Gir: Yes sir! Lani: NO GIR! DON'T! Oh Sh-*thump* Zim: Muhahahahaha! Lani's conscience: Great-another typing day…perfect.

Chapter ???: Bath?

Kagome yawned and sat up rubbing her eyes. `I need a bath' she thought. She grabbed her towel and proceeded to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, Kagome walked back into her room. Just as she was about to unwrap her towel, her door opened and Miroku stepped in. "Hey, Kagome I-" he started then stopped in mid sentence. Kagome had jumped so much that she had dropped her towel.

"Aiii!" she screamed and tried to cover herself. Inuyasha heard her scream and was in her room in a second.

"Kagome what's-whoa!" he said.

He and Miroku were just staring at her when she suddenly screamed "OUT!" They both left reluctantly. Kagome sighed as she put on a white tank top and blue miniskirt. She put her hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs. She walked into the kitchen where her mom, Sota, Inuyasha, and Miroku were sitting. "Oh! Ummm…mom, this is Miroku. He's from the Feudel Era too," she tried to introduce him.

"Oh yes dear. He's already told us," Mrs. Higurashi said pleasantly. "Well, are you going back now?"

"No! Dog brother just got here and I want to get to know Miroku more!" Sota exclaimed. Kagome looked at Inuyasha who shrugged in defeat.

"Fine, I guess," she replied. "But first, you are both going to take a bath before we go anywhere."

"Nani? A bath?" Inuyasha said alarmed at what other horrors she might have in store for him.

"Yes, a bath." She sighed here. "Come on Inuyasha, you first. I'll show you what to do."

"Good! Now I can get to meet Miroku better!" Sota cried in joy, dragging Miroku out of the kitchen by hand.

Kagome motioned for Inuyasha to follow her to her bathroom. He followed her up the stairs and into the bathroom. Kagome showed him how to work the faucets and showed him the shampoo, conditioner, and soap. She put white towel out for him and a bathrobe. She left and sat down on her bed to write in her journal. Not two seconds later did she hear a yelp from the bathroom. She sighed and went back in there, only to cover her eyes. Inuyasha was standing naked outside the bath cursing it. "Kagome! This damned thing is too hot! Kagome! Oi!" Inuyasha yelled at her, ripping her hands from her eyes. The blushing teen scooted Inuyasha out while handing him a towel and set his bath for him. When she was done, she shoved him back into the bathroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, she heard him growling for her to come back. Kagome gave a frustrated sigh and stalked into the bathroom. Inuyasha was sitting in the tub, bath bubbles on his ears that were twitching like mad and him with a kawaii angry face about to rip the shampoo bottle to shreds.

Kagome sighed in exasperation. "Come here Inuyasha! I mean-stay there! I'll open this for you," she said. She walked over and unscrewed the top of the shampoo, then handed it back to him. He looked at it confused. Kagome turned pink in the cheeks. "Don't tell me I have to wash your hair for you too!" she cried. Inuyasha tilted his head as a yes. Kagome turned a bit pinker and sat down on the baths edge. She poured the shampoo, watermelon scent, into her hand and rubbed it onto his hair. She lathered it up then cautiously started rubbing it onto his ears, causing him to purr softly. Kagome squealed. "KAWAII!" Yash's eyes snapped open and he looked flustered. Kagome calmed down a bit and patted his head. "You're so cute ya know that." Inuyasha growled and Kagome just rolled her eyes and rinsed his hair. She then conditioned his hair and rinsed it out. She then told him how to drain the water and to get dressed in the robe. She left the room and he got dressed. She walked to the top of the stairs and yelled, "MIROKU! Your turn!!!"

Miroku came walking up the stairs, a little smile in place. "I love kids," he sighed. Then he flexed his hands. "Just-not video games."

Kagome laughed. "Here, I'll show you the bathroom," she said, leading him to the bathroom. She showed him what to do then told him to leave his clothes outside the door. "There are already towels and the like in there," she said.

"You won't peek will you?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Kagome turned beet red and walked away, not commenting. Miroku grinned at his little triumph and started getting into the bath. Perhaps I should have listened to Kagome after all, he thought. Oh well, might as well call her. "Kagome-Sama?!" he yelled. A few moments later she came in and turned a shade deeper than the most horrible fire of Hell.

"PUT-ON-A-TOWEL!" she screamed, running out; leaving the naked monk in confusion. He grabbed what she called a towel and went out.

"Kagome-Sama," he said silkily. "I was just wondering if you could show me again how to use this bath of yours."

"Why don't I just get naked and come bathe with you then? Two in one day!" she muttered angrily, still a bit pink.

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be lovely," Miroku joked and Kagome fought the urge to slap him and just continued walking. Miroku chuckled at her and walked into the bathroom. Kagome had turned on the water and when it filled in all the way, she turned to look at him.

"Please tell me you know how to use shampoo," she said.

Miroku shook his head no. "I have no idea what you are talking about Kagome-Sama," he said.

Kagome groaned. She turned around and told him to get in, and he complied. She went over to him and took off his little band that held his hair in the ponytail. She poured shampoo into her hands and started scrubbing his hair. Miroku is really cute when his hair is down, she thought. And his hair is so soft and silky and-whoa! What am I thinking?!

"Would you perhaps like to share your thoughts Kagome-Sama?" Miroku asked.

"Huh?" Kagome replied. "ER-No. That's okay. Miroku-when did you start training to become a monk?" she asked, curiousity finally getting the better of her.

"Well-it was just after I turned 13-" he began. At the end of his story, Kagome was rinsing his hair off and hugging him.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"Don't worry about it," he said, a master at making his voice steady.

"Well, I guess you had best get dressed. I need to wash your clothes and get you some of my dad's old clothes to wear. Just wait in my room when you're done. Inuyasha should be there too," she said. She left him and went to collect his clothes and Yash's, throwing them into the washing machine. After that was done, she walked upstairs to the attic and went through her dad's old clothes. She found the perfect outfit for them both.

A/N: Wow-how many months has it been? I feel so terrible. Actually, I was planning on not updating this till I finished my other story, but hey, you guys are so good. Well, lets all bow down to Fox-Sama who is posting these chapters. *bows down* Well-Since Inugirl113 doesn't want my weird twist that would make all of you cry, I shan't put it! Thanks for responding to that! TTFN!