InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the power of music ❯ where it begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The power of Music
 
 
A/N I own nothing except some songs. If I do I will let you know at the end of the chapter. Some characters might take a while to be placed in the story.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
 
A sigh is wisped into the warm winds blowing through the mid-back length raven coloured hair. “The sun's of the south dim as the moons of the north….ummm. Help me out here guy's I'm stuck.” She said letting out another sigh into the summer air while she strummed her bass gently. “It can't be that hard Kagome.” A girl sitting next to her said. Her deep brown hair was in two low pony tales. “Try `as the moons of the north fade into my heart.' See simple.” She laughed. “Oh shut up Sango.” Kagome said shooting Sango a sarcastic look. “Hey you asked.” Sango shrugged as she smiled. Just then another girl with oil black hair in a high pony tale with a strip of hair on either side of her face hanging loose. “Kikyo, `bout time you got here girl.” Sango smirked. “Sorry, had to work.” Kikyo said lugging a huge black bag containing her keyboard into Kagome's garage and setting it up. “Ready?” Kikyo asked tired. “Hold on.” Kagome said plugging in her bass. “Where are my drumsticks?” Sango asked. “You're sitting on them.” Kagome sighed rolling her eyes. “Oh. I knew that.” Sango laughed. “Okay, let's start with `Sexy eyes'. Kagome said looking behind her left side as Kikyo put on her headset microphone. Sango was setting up her echo microphone. “Ready. One, Two, Go.” Kagome said starting them off. Kikyo started her keyboard as Kagome sang.
 
“Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes
I'm gunna take you to paradise
hey hey my my can't you see
You got me feeling free” Kagome started as Sango came in with the cymbal on her drum set. And sang her echo “Sexy eyes.” She echoed.
Kagome came in with her bass, and came back in with her singing.
“Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes
I'm gunna take you to paradise
hey hey my my can't you see
you were born to dance with me, ow,
Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes
you know i'm never gunna tell you lies
hey hey my my look at me
you got me feeling free” she let off for Kikyo's voice and Sango's bass drum.
“Na, Na, Na, Na na na na nei
Na, Na, Na, Na na na na nei
Na, Na, Na, Na na na na nei
Na, Na, Na, Na na na na nei” she switched to Sango.
“Sexy eyes” (A/N to lazy and tired to describe the rest so I'll colour code it for you green = Kagome, Pink = Kikyo, Purple = Sango)
 
Na na na................. sexy eyes

Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes
I'm gonna take you to paradise
hey hey my my can't you see
you were born to dance with me

Ooh ooh aah aah hold me tight
yes i guess you got me hypnotized
hey hey my my don't you know
I'm gonna love you so - oh yeah


Sexy eyes - with your sexy sexy eyes
(during this is Kikyo's Na Na thing.)
Sexy eyes - with your sexy sexy eyes
Sexy eyes - with your sexy sexy eyes
Sexy eyes - with your sexy sexy eyes


Na na na.................
sexy eyes
Na na na................. sexy eyes

Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes
(Sexy eyes)

Hey hey my my look at me
You got me feeling free - ooh aah

Ooh ooh aah aah sexy eyes

Hey hey my my look at me
you got me feeling free


sexy eyes
Na na na................. Sexy eyes
Na na na................. Sexy eyes
 
“That was great guys!” Kagome smiled.
“Yeah. Loved it.” Sango laughed. Just then the three girls heard a funky version of `Fur Elise' play, With Kagome remembering her Cell.
 
“Hello, Kagome Higurashi speaking.” She answered professionally from not recognizing the number that appeared on her caller I.D.
 
“Yes, I am.” She said as Kikyo and Sango looked at her funny.
“YOU'RE KIDDING! WE ARE! WOW AWSOME! When? Um, can I call you back after we discuss it? Thank you.” Kagome closed her phone and putting it on the table. “Big news.” Kagome said looking at the two girls with the strangest looks of confusion ever. “That was Myoga Flea.” Kagome started.
 
“Flea? Isn't that the name of `Demon Nature's manager?” Kikyo asked.
 
 
“Yes, he heard our songs on our site and wants us to go to an audition for demon nature's Europe tour. The boy's them self's are picking the band they want.” Kagome explained.
 
“Then why did you say we had to discuss it? It's perfect.” Sango said.
 
“Because the audition is IN Europe.” Kagome said. They all just stood therein silence when Kikyo spoke up.
 
“So let's go. It can't kill us to try.” She stated.
 
“Yeah but remember school, it starts next week.” Kagome pointed out.
 
“Give me your phone.” Kikyo said with her hand out as Kagome handed her the phone.
 
“Hello, no this is Kikyo Bibishii, yes. Can we sit down some time and talk in person about this? We can? Good. When? Tomorrow? Sure, what time? Ok. Thank you. Bye.” Kikyo hung up the phone and looked at the two girls.
 
“We have an appointment tomorrow at noon.” Kikyo smiled.
 
“Where?” Sango asked.
 
“Hosey D's.” She replied.
 
“Ok, tomorrow we meet here at 10 and we'll get ready.” Kagome said packing up her bass. “I'm going shopping for good first Impression gear.” She said as the two other girls did the same with there instruments.
 
“We'll come.” They said in sink.
 
“Cool.” Kagome smiled. They all got into Kagome's deep green truck and drove off.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
 
It was 9:56 and Kagome was still in her mini nightgown getting out all her make-up. Kikyo and Sango had stayed over the night before just to make things easier to get set up.
 
“Ok, who's first?” Kagome said holding up many eye liners and mascara's.
 
“No volunteers? Alphabetical then, Kikyo.” She smirked an evil smirk.
 
“Fine.” Kikyo sighed sitting on a computer char as Sango and Kagome got to work.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx an hour and forty five minuets later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
They were officially finished. Kagome was in a black strapless pant suit which had a black shall droop over top and black eye make-up and pink lips and no eye shadow.
 
Kikyo was blue. She had a Blue T-shirt and a blue mid-thigh length skirt with black eye liner and mascara, blue eye shadow, and pink lip-gloss.
 
Sango was in white. White spaghetti strap shirt and white caprices, Black eye liner and mascara, Pink eye shadow, and red lips.
 
“I can't wait to meet Miroku.” Sango sighed.
“Sesshomaru is so much better.” Kikyo stated. “Which do you like Kagome?” She asked.
 
“None, I heard Miroku was a pervert, Sesshomaru has no emotions, and Inuyasha's a plain smart-ass.” She said. She loved there music, but the guys themselves seemed a little out there. And the manager was kind of weird himself.
 
“Sure Kags.” Sango said rolling her eyes.
 
“Okay, we're here.” Kikyo sighed. They were 10 minuets early so they decided to sit there and wait. And then 30 minuets later…
 
“Sorry I'm late girls. The limo driver had a hard time finding the place.” A voice said from the door way. The couldn't see who is was from the sun's rays hitting them on and angle putting them in shade. But still they knew who it was.
 
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
A/N What did you think? Was it good? I hope so. And way's the song in this story was Sexy eyes by Whigfieldnot my song. The next chapter is gunna be better I swear