InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess ❯ What I Want The Most ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Princess

Chapter 6

What I Want The Most

“I’m sorry Kagome.” Inuyasha said quietly loosing his voice after shouting so much at Kouga retreating back.

“It’s alright Inuyasha. It’s okay if you are jealous Prince.” Kagome said seriously with a huge smile on her face.

“I am not jealous!” Yelled going a shade of red reserved for tomatoes.

Kagome laughed and stood on her toes too peck Inuyasha on the lips and quickly turn away.

“Kagome?” Inuyasha said surprised.

“I’m sorry Inuyasha.” Kagome said embarrassed fearing Inuyasha didn’t have the same feelings for her.

The Prince chuckled quietly walking up to Kagome and turning her around to kiss her passionately.

“Inuyasha!” Kagome said laughing after breathing in a lung fool of air.

Inuyasha chuckled loudly again spinning Kagome around who was screaming in excitement.

“I love you.” Inuyasha said looking into Kagome’s brown eyes holding her close to his own body.

“I love you too Inuyasha.” Kagome said looking back into Inuyasha’s shining golden eyes.

XXXX

“Father!” Kagome yelled dragging her new lover behind her into the Throne room.

“Yes Princess.” The King said distractedly.

“Inuyasha and I have decided to marry!” Kagome said to her father with excitement.

“That is great daughter. Congratulations Prince Inuyasha. You two love birds have my blessings.” King Koji said hugging his only daughter and shaking the hand of his Son-In-Law too be.

“Thank you, sir.” Inuyasha smiled shaking the King’s hand strongly.