InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess ❯ Enter Prince Arrogant ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Enter Prince Arrogant


A few feet away the carriage came to a holt and the footman jumped of his seat at the back and walked to the flowered door to reveal Kouga the Prince of the Wolf Demon tribe from the West. Kouga is the type of guy every girl falls for. Brave, strong, funny, handsome and has a lot of money. Everyone has a flaw, and Kouga’s is his pride. Letting another guy insult him and get away with him could set him off.

Anyway, back to the story –

“Kouga!” Inuyasha growled low in his throat while glaring at him.

“Kagome! I haven’t seen you in years. How have you been? What is the mutt face doing here?” Kouga was ignoring Inuyasha’s glares and growls, and walking over to Kagome taking her hands in his (sound familiar).

“H..hi Kouga” Kagome answered looking embarrassed at her feet, trying to get her hands out of Kouga’s.

“Kagome, how do you know this fleabag?” asked Inuyasha looking at Kouga and Kagome.

“Kouga and I where to be married when l was younger,” said Kagome looking anywhere but at Inuyasha, “but our parents decided against it because the wolves didn’t want a youkai marrying a human.”

“Oh, l see.” Inuyasha said knowing the real reason for them not marrying, but he knew Kagome was too nice to say it.

“But Kouga and I have been friends since childhood and that’s the way it is going to be. Isn’t it Kouga?”

“Yes it is Kagome.” Kouga answered her afraid of what would happen to him if he answered otherwise.

“Kouga, if you would excuse me Inuyasha and I would like to continue our walk.”

“Yes. I have to get to the castle.”

That’s when Kouga took his leave and ignoring Inuyasha’s screaming at his to stop being a coward and fight him like a man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Sorry it is so short, kinda running out of ideas for what should happen next! Ideas will be much appreciated!