InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Shark Club ❯ The Shark Club ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Shark Club

By Skiddy16

K here's the low-down: The Shark Club houses one of the best bands in all of Tokyo, Demo Drive. When Miroku introduces Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru to the three sexy girls who inhabit the band their lives are turned upside down. Oh, and did I mention that they live next door to each other. AU First Fan-fic ever

Authors Notes: This is my first ever Inuyasha fic. I'm totally new at this whole fanfic writing thing and I don't expect to see to many reviews but I tried my best. My first one bombed so I'm gonna try my luck again.

Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha than I wouldn't be writing a fanfic would I? However, this story is all mine. I created the plotline and Yes there will be a plot besides the couples. I don't own the Songs: Fighter-Christina Aguilera, I Must Not Chase the Boys-Play and My Immortal-Evanescence but I am proud supporters of them all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Shark Club

By Skiddy16

'Miroku! You idiot! There's absolutely no way I'm going to another bar with you.' Inuyasha yelled at his friend 'The last bar you took us to was a gay bar." He shuddered at the terrible memory.

'It's true, Miroku. You never know where we are going and you always seem to get us caught in a gay bar.' Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha's older brother, said, emotionlessly said.

All three men were currently inside their pent house which was two blocks away from the University of Tokyo, where they all attended. Much to Sesshoumaru's dislike he was forced to share the pent-house with his half-brother and his perverted friend, Miroku. All three were quite good looking. Inuyasha, with his long silver hair and amber eyes, was one of the biggest playboys in the school but also had the biggest mouth (which had lost him many girlfriends). Miroku was also a playboy that could attract plenty of girls with his violet eyes and dark hair but could also drive them away with his ever-wandering hand. Sesshoumaru was the oldest of the three. His long flowing silver hair, amber eyes and calm aura presented him as a challenge to most of the girls who saw him. All three were on the list of the hottest boys in the university. Seriously, there was a list. With Inuyasha's, Miroku's and Sesshoumaru's names at the top.

'You honestly think that I try to end us up at a gay bar every time we go clubbing.' Miroku said, his eyes widening.

'Yes.' Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru said together.

'I swear on my mother's grave…" Miroku started.

'Your mother is still alive, you idiot!' Inuyasha yelled at him, pointedly. 'Okay fine. On someone's grave that I won't take you to a gay bar tonight. I'm taking you to the Shark Club. You know the new one. I swear it isn't a gay club.' Miroku said in a rush, looking pleadingly at the two other men who were looking at him suspiciously.

'How do I know it isn't a gay bar? You've taken us to so many that I'm starting to think you're homosexual.' Sesshoumaru said, tilting his head and staring at Miroku. Miroku sweat-dropped. 'Fine. I'll go alone. And if I come back tonight with three ladies they're all for me.' he said, as he slammed the dorm room door.

~The Next Day~

Inuyasha watched as Miroku walked through the campus in a daze followed by thirty girls all scrambling to talk to him. Strangely enough, he didn't talk to any of them. Hell, he didn't even grope any of them. That was too weird. Inuyasha raced up to him and pulled him into the guy's bathroom. Miroku, not even noticing where he was, continued walking…until he walked into a wall.

'OUCH!' he yelled and cursed for a time. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and started 'What's up with you today? You haven't asked any girls to bare your child. You haven't even talked to anyone.' Miroku woke up out of his daze. 'You missed the best club ever, dude!' he said, excitedly 'There were girls everywhere and there were these three girls who were in this band and they were HOT! You have to come tonight and see them.' Inuyasha looked at him skeptically.

'It wasn't a gay bar?'

'Yes'

There were tons of chicks?'

'Yes'

'There was co-ed dancing?'

'Yes'

'Were you kissing a guy?'

'Yes…wait no I wasn't. INUYASHA!'

Inuyasha was on the floor rolling, as he clutched his stomach, laughing. Miroku gave him the evil eye then said 'You're coming tonight.' Inuyasha stopped laughing and got up. 'Fine. It must've been great seeing as you were completely sleepwalking the whole day.' 'Great,' Miroku said, happily 'Now all we have to do is get Sesshoumaru to come. I've got a plan…' He started whispering something into Inuyasha's ear.

Five seconds later, Inuyasha was punching Miroku. 'You idiot! We are not going to drug my brother.' Inuyasha yelled. 'No! You are not going to drug me.' a voice said behind the duo. The boys turned to see Sesshoumaru leaning against the door, his arms crossed and glaring at Miroku.

Miroku laughed nervously 'Eh heh. Course we weren't. Just a joke. Anyways do you wanna come to the Shark Club tonight?'

'No.' Sesshoumaru said, without hesitation turning to leave. 'Wait,' Inuyasha yelled, running up to him and whispering something in his ear. Sesshoumaru stopped and growled, turning back and saying 'Fine!' After Sesshoumaru had left, Miroku asked 'What did you threaten him with?' Inuyasha grinned. 'A picture of him. Dressed up as a dog. For Halloween. Last year.' he said as he started laughing again.

~Later that Night~

All three men were standing underneath the big sign with The Shark Club lighted up on it. Miroku was dressed in black jeans with a purple button up shirt, while Inuyasha was also in black jeans with a red shirt on. Sesshoumaru was also in black jeans with a white shirt on. 'How the hell are we gonna get in?' Inuyasha yelled at Miroku 'The line is around the block.' Miroku rolled his eyes and walked to the front of the line despite the protests of everyone else in the line. After whispering a few words to the bouncer, he was let in along with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.

Inuyasha looked at him in awe. 'How did we get in?' he asked, surprised. 'I earned quite a reputation here last night' was all Miroku would say. Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha looked at each other suspiciously as Miroku got them a table. 'What can I get you?' a waitress said, as she whipped out of no where startling Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. 'Just you would be fine.' Miroku said, pervertedly. The girl glared at him. 'Make that a Coke.' he said, nervously. 'Sprite for me.' Sesshoumaru said. 'Make that a beer for me then' Inuyasha said. 'Sure!' the waitress said 'I'll be back in a couple of minutes. The show is about to start and I don't wanna miss it.' 'What show?' Inuyasha yelled after her. 'What show?' he repeated to Miroku. 'That show.' Miroku said pointedly as he was watching the stage.

The lights had dimmed everywhere and spotlights were centered on the stage. Then they started moving and smoke started coming out of the floor. A familiar tune started coming from the large speakers at every corner of the club. A voice was heard saying 'Ladies and Gentlemen. I am proud to present our resident band…. DEMO DRIVE' Screams and cheers erupted from the couples on the floor, waiting for the singing to start.

A female voice started talking:

After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end I want to thank you
Because you made me that much stronger

Inuyasha watched, fascinated, as three girls, one with a guitar, started to appear out of the floor of the stage. Inuyasha was watching the girl who was talking. She seemed to be the lead guitarist. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a halter top with flames and the words in bold: Demo Drive on it. In short, Inuyasha found her beautiful. Her long dark hair cascaded around her shoulders as her sky blue eyes wandered through the eyes of every person in the audience.

Sesshoumaru had his eyes fixed on the drummer. Her hair in two buns on her head made her look cute and innocent but her clothes, which were like the lead guitarists, told otherwise. Her hazel eyes were lit with excitement and she was banging her drumsticks together. Sesshoumaru was confused when he saw her. He knew he had seen prettier girls but he just thought this girl was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Although, he didn't show it.

Miroku was watching the girl with a bass in her hands. He had seen her before. The night before, actually. She had her long dark hair in a high ponytail and her eyes, magenta, showed excitement. He had been thinking about her all day and could remember her looking at him for that brief second.

The guitar, bass and drums started up as they continued with there song.

When I, thought I knew you
Thinking, that you were true
I guess I, I couldn't trust
Called your bluff, time is up
'Cause I've had enough
You were, there by my side
Always, down for the ride
But your, joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmm

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wanna know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhhh, ohh-yeah ah uhhhuh

Never, saw it coming
All of, your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I realized your game
I heard, you're going around
Playing the victim now
But don't, even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore

Uh, no more, oh no, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU-WON'T-STOP-ME

I am a fighter and I
I ain't goin' stop
There is no turning back
I've had enough

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter!

The end of the song was accentuated as all three of the girls punched the air. The screams and cheers from the crowd were louder than ever. Miroku looked at the other two guys who were staring at two certain girls. 'Guys,' he said, waving a hand in front of their faces 'they have two more songs. You can afford to blink.' The two other guys blinked then looked at the ground. 'Was that the band you were talking about?' Sesshoumaru said, staring at Miroku. 'Yup! Pretty aren't they?' Miroku answered. 'Yah' Inuyasha thought.

The girls started talking. 'Hey everybody' the girl with the guitar said 'My name is Kagome.'

'My name is Sango' the girl with the bass yelled out

'And my name is Rin' the girl at the drums said as she stood up

'And we're Demo Drive!' they yelled together, getting even more screams from the audience. 'We've had Demo Drive for almost three years and we just started working here. And we love it!' Kagome said into the mike, evoking more cheers from the large crowd. 'The song we just sang was Fighter. The next song we're gonna sing is I Must Not Chase the Boys'

Song:

Won't someone tell me what is happenin' to me
Why am I so misunderstood
Why can't they see
Now I'm caught between the devil and the angel
That I used to be

They say I'll understand it all in good time
But age ain't nothin' but a number in my mind
Goin' crazy with this push me pull me
Caught between wrong and right

I wanna give in to the woman in me
I wanna be someone they don't want me to be
The moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys

I started writing down my deepest secrets
Seven days a week of truth and fantasy
Got the feelin' that the way my life is
Got to be prepared for changes

Won't someone tell me what is happenin' to me
Why am I so missunderstood
Why can't they see?
Now I'm caught between the devil and the angel
That I used to be

I wanna give in to the woman in me
I wanna be someone they don't want me to be
The moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys

I wanna go left but they tell me go right
Don't wanna be the little girl they kissin' goodnight
The moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys

They can try to make me write a thousand lies
But that won't ever change the way I feel inside
They've got their opinions but I just don't care
Cause that's not what I wanna hear

I, I must, I must not chase the boys
I, I must, I must not chase the boys
I must, I must, I must not.. .chase... the boys


I wanna give in to the woman in me
I wanna be someone they don't want me to be
The moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys
I wanna go left but they tell me go right
don't wanna be the little girl they kissin' goodnight
the moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase... the boys

Again cheers came from the audience. The three men were still watching the girls as they smiled and waved at the bigger audience.

'One more song. A slow one for the couples.' Sango said as another person came onto the stage. 'This is Shippo. He's our pianist for this song. It's called My Immortal.' Shippo took his place at the piano that had appeared out of nowhere and started playing a haunting tune.

Song:

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me


You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

The couples split and everyone started clapping. The three girls stood up and bowed, then pointed to Shippo who was bowing as well. The applause kept going strong as the girls took bow after bow. They finally left the stage, as the applause died down.

Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, and Miroku were all watching the girls as they walked off the stage. Miroku turned to the two men who were still staring absentmindedly at the stage.

'So,' he said, tilting his head 'What'did ya think?'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seriously what did ya think?

Please Read+ Review
And if you flame me then I will seriously flame you through your computer. (Flamethrower is being warmed up in the background.)

I'm sorry about it all being mashed together. I tried to space it out but it didn't work. if sumone could review and tell me how to do it!

Please R&R

Sincerely Skiddy