InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Shark Club ❯ Feel the Rythym ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Shark Club

Skiddy16

Still no reviews. And seriously I know ppl are reading my story cause I can check the visits statud. All I'm asking is a couple reviews. Isn't that fair? Disclaimer: I Don't Own Inuyasha (cough cough I do I do cough) And I don't own Losing Grip-Avril Lavigne. Onwards to Chapter Three- Just feel the Rhythm. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 'Happy Birthday, Rin' Sango and Kagome yelled out as they walked into her room. Rin looked up from her book and smiled. Yah it was her birthday. Finally the big 21, now she could get legally intoxicated…..not that she didn't do it already. Now the trio were all 21. 'What should we do to celebrate your birthday?' Kagome said, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Rin shook her head. 'I'm not sure.' she said, looking up at Sango and Kagome who were looking at her expectedly, 'I mean what will Naraku let us do?' Kagome's eyes darkened as Rin said Naraku 'Who said we had to tell him?' Kagome said, crossing her arms and sticking her face in the air. Sango stared at her, her eyebrow up. 'You of all people know that he can find anything about us?' she said, staring at Kagome with a look of disbelief. 'Okay fine, we won't go and party.' Kagome said, uncrossing her arms and staring at the floor 'I mean Naraku will probably make us work at the club again. Like he has forever.' It was true. He had made them work every night for the time they had been there. Not even a single nights rest. Before they had turned seventeen, they had been forced to work as waitresses at a different club that Naraku owned and they were forced to work the entire night. 'Isn't there such a thing as child labor laws?' Kag had yelled at him when he told her the working schedule. And they weren't even payed. Rin had laughed when she heard what Kagome had said to him. Kagome and Sango were always the rebels, fighting against every one of Naraku's rules, while Rin was the quiet one. She didn't have the guts to handle talking back to Naraku. 'Well,' Sango said, fingering her lip, thinking 'we could always air some new songs of yours Rin.' Rin brightened; she loved when they put her words into music and played them. 'Yah, lets do it.' she said, getting up and running out of the room. Sango and Kagome looked at each other smiling before running after her; they always knew that music was the only thing that could get Rin excited like this. Rin picked up her drumsticks from her room. She looked at the jade necklace resting beside her sticks. She picked it up gently, staring at the fragile bird that hung on the chain. She had vowed to throw it out ever since she Hiten had left her, as he had gotten it for her a week before he broke up with her, her birthday as a matter of fact, but she had kept it for four years. She didn't know why she kept it only as a reminder of the good times; she had had with him and the reminder of the love they shared. Rin looked at the bird, smiling scornfully 'There is no love.' she said, dropping the bird back on the table and heading out of the room. ~Later that Night~ Sango looked at Rin, who was mumbling her song lyrics over and over. She had wanted to sing the song with the two other girls on the instruments. She knew Rin had a beautiful voice, heck they all had pretty voices but Rin never wanted to sing alone. Never. They all were wearing the same style of clothes. Kagome was wearing a pair of hip hugger jeans with a low-cut t-shirt that had the words demo-drive on the stomach. Sango was wearing jeans as well as a type of see through skirt that was pink with a shirt that also said Demo Drive. Rin was wearing a blue bandana with jeans and a Demo Drive shirt. The jade necklace hung from her neck. Rin didn't know why she had it on but she just felt an urge to wear it, glad to feel the familiar weight of the bird. 'And here comes Demo Drive.' Sango heard the M.C. yell out. She glanced another brief look to Rin who had a determined look on her face and they headed out on stage. 'How ya all doing tonight?' Kagome yelled, feeding off of the applause the crowd was giving them. As the crowd died down, she cast a sideways glance to Rin who hadn't moved towards the drums yet. 'Guess what folks?' she said, smiling 'We have a birthday girl on stage.' Rin blushed, staring avidly at the floor. 'Rin, get your ass over here. And a happy 21st birthday.' Kagome said, raising her arm in Rin's direction. Rin stared at the floor modestly as she moved towards the mike. 'Her birthday?' he thought staring intently at the girl. His amber eyes stayed watching the girl as she stood at the mike breathing. She felt nervous at first but as she saw the smiles of appreciation she felt her nervousness go away. She was so ready to sing her heart out. The music started playing she shut her eyes and felt the music wash over her.

Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby

Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real

Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you

Why'd you turn away?

Here's what I have to say

I was left to cry there, waiting outside there

Burning with a lost stare

That's when I decided



Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared

I was so alone

You, you need to listen

I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip

And I'm in this thing alone



Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place

When you turn around can you recognize my face

You used to love me, you used to hug me

But that wasn't the case

Everything wasn't okay

I was left to cry there, waiting outside there

Burning with a lost stare

That's when I decided



Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared

I was so alone

You, you need to listen

I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip

And I'm in this thing alone



Crying out loud

I'm crying out loud

Crying out loud

I'm crying out loud



Open your eyes

Open up wide

Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared

I was so alone



Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was there

I was so alone

Why should I care

If you don't care then I don't care

We're not going anywhere



Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was there

I was so alone

Why should I care

If you don't care then I don't care

We're not going anywhere She opened her eyes, slowly as she felt the song die away. She remembered writing that song. Almost a month after her break-up with Hiten. She smiled as she felt Kagome and Sango some up to her. 'Thank you everybody.' Sango said, as they headed off the stage, the crowd cheering manically. They looked at each other and smiled. A look of relief passed on their faces. 'Wow Rin,' Kagome said, looking at her with admiration that was awesome. Rin blushed again, smiling. They started laughing, until a shadow came up to them. 'One song,' the cold, silky voice said, wiping the smiles off their faces. 'One measly song. You don't think that's enough for a night.' he said staring into their faces, his crimson eyes, searching 'I expected better from you. Especially since it's this young one's birthday.' He reached out for Rin's face, putting a finger under her chin and forcing her face upwards, so she was staring into his. 'I mean three songs last night, people were surprised that I even let you have that little butt one song isn't going to cut it.' His voice turned harsh and the three girls trembled. He dropped Rin's head and continued. 'You're now staying until closing time.' he said, turning. The three girls looked at him in utter disbelief. The latest he had made them stay was 1 am, three hours before closing time. 'And don't think you'll be serving drinks like usual.' he said, turning to fix a cold eye on them 'You're dancing tonight.' And with that he left. Rin stared after him, a look of horror on her face. Not on her birthday; she didn't want to dance ever again. Kagome and Sango were staring after Naraku with a look of disgust. 'No way in hell am I dancing.' Kagome said, clearly pissed off 'Have you seen the way these people dance?' 'Yah, no kidding,' Sango said, crossing her arms 'I never wanted to dance tonight.' The thing was they all knew how to dance, Naraku had had someone teach them but they just never wanted to dance. This was a way to punish them. The way they were taught was vulgar and disgusting. They were taught to rub up against people and grope and almost molest them. They absolutely hated it. 'This is bullshit.' Kagome said, grabbing her purse from the locker where they stored their stuff. 'Let's get outta hear.' Sango said, heading towards the door. Once she reached for the door, two bouncers grabbed her arms and pulled her back to the other two girls. She struggled as they almost carried her. 'Naraku's orders, you either dance on the floor or you dance in the cages.' one of them said, crossing his arms. Rin's eyes widened as the bouncers said this. Kagome looked at her with concern. 'Fine,' she said, putting her hands up. The bouncers moved away as Sango, Kagome and Rin headed out the door to the dance floor. All of a sudden music could be heard, blasting through the many speakers surrounding the room. 'You okay Rin? About dancing?' Kagome said as they headed towards the middle of the floor. Rin looked at her concerned expression. ~Flashback~ 'You can do it Rin I know you can.' Hiten said, cheering her on. Rin smiled at him and started dancing. She put all of her emotions into the dance and laughed, feeling everyone's eyes on her. She moved fluidly and fast and it looked amazing to people who were watching. Rin felt a wave of gratitude for Hiten; he had taught her that dance and she was doing him proud. Life was perfect. ~End of Flashback~ 'Yah,' she said, smiling a pained smile 'I love to dance ya know.' Kagome looked at her again, worry in her eyes as they made their way to the middle of the entire crowd then stared up into the rafters meeting the eye of the d.j. The song shifted to a fast, upbeat song. They took their positions in the crowded centre and started dancing. Kagome started dancing solo first. She moved fluidly, shaking her hips and catching the stares of many in the audience. She smiled flirtatiously; as she saw some guys start to form a circle around her and her two friends. Rin and Sango were circling around the guys, grinding with alternate guys and teasing them. Rin felt awkward and uncomfortable. This wasn't the way she danced and she couldn't wait until it was her solo verse so she could dance the way she wanted. She moved up to a tall guy who was staring at her avidly. She dropped to a splits in front of him, then moved up his body, rubbing his chest and well toned abs. She reached his face and felt excitement build in her. 'Funny,' she thought as she moved onto the next guy 'he has golden eyes.' She cast the thought away as she started grinding with the next guy. (Can you guess who it is? ^.^ Don't worry we'll see him again later) The three girls met up in the middle to do the chorus of the song together, moving in exact synchronization, at the same time causing many guys to leave the ring, holding onto their noses which were bleeding insanely. As the chorus ended, the girls branched off, leaving only Rin in the centre. 'Perfect,' she thought, as she felt the music take over her system and she moved the way she wanted to. Sango sighed inwardly, 'This was disgusting!' as she saw guys leaving the circle, clutching their noses. One guys was really starting to bug her; he was staring at her ass like he was about to reach out and grab it. She felt uncomfortable under his violet eyes and she wanted him to stop staring. She wanted to scream knowing that Naraku expected her to dance with every guy in the ring and she let go of all her pride and walked over to him. He brightened considerably, his violet eyes lighting up and she circled him, running her hands through his hair and bring her arms down his arms and sliding them up his chest. She turned and was about to go on to the next boy when she felt someone grab her ass. Sango was about to turn around and beat the guy to hell when she saw her two friends head to the middle of the circle again for the next chorus. She sent a withering glance at the man then headed to the centre. The man only stared at her, his mouth in a knowing smirk. Kagome could almost burst out laughing. These men were pathetic. Couldn't even take a bit of Demo Drive riling them up? She shook her head, her eyes almost to the brim with tears of laughter. It was funny watching them act all cocky and sure of them selves but see them break down under her and her two friends. There was nothing these three girls couldn't handle and this fact gave her courage. She moved towards a man who looked no older than herself and started grinding with him. She felt him tense as she stuck her leg between his and she winked at him, a smirk on her face. She recovered from her shock at seeing his amber eyes stare at her in surprise. They then turned mischievous as he slowly placed his hand on her upper thigh and started moving his hand up to her abdomen. Kagome almost laughed. Out of all the guys she had danced with, this guy was the most strait forward. She liked that. She winked at him, brought her hand to his face and circled it, then winked again before moving on. She forced herself not to look at him but whenever she glanced at him she felt her stomach start to flutter. 'What was so special about him that made her lose her cool?' she thought to herself. The song ended and almost every guy burst into applause. Kagome sent a stare back in the direction where she had seen the man but he was gone. Rin cautiously looked for the golden eyed man but found him gone as well. Sango looked around the circle, glaring in hatred for a man with violet eyes but found none. As a new song started up, men started clambering for front spots in the circle. Sango looked at her two friends who, she could see, were tired. 'This is gonna be a long night.' she thought to herself, starting to dance again. ~The Next Day~ 'Ow, my head.' Sango said, as she got up. She rubbed her head, stupid hangovers. Yes it was true; they had gotten a little drunk. If any type of getting drunk is little. Sango slowly made her way down the stairs, stumbling over her feet. 'Stupid dancing.' she thought to herself. They had gotten home at four am and she had woken up at 9. 9!? She had only gotten 4 hours of sleep and boy was she grumpy. She looked up to the kitchen table where she saw Kagome and Rin with a bottle of aspirin. She laughed, and then stopped feeling more pain in her head. She sat down slowly, grabbing the aspirin from Kagome's grasp. 'Happy Birthday,' she said to Rin dunking three of the pills in her mouth. Rin laughed at her friend, who looked like hell. Sango grunted something intelligible then continued to down more of the tablets. 'Well, aren't you girls in a good mood?' a voice said form the doorway. The trio turned to see Naraku staring at the three. 'What do you want now?' Kagome said hoarsely. 'You girls called a pretty big crowd. Biggest audience number to date.' he said, walking towards them with a smirk. 'Well, good for the Shark Club ain't it?' Sango said, flipping him the finger. Naraku chuckled sadistically, 'Now, now, that's no way to behave.' He moved into the seat beside Kagome, who quickly got up and moved to the other side of the table. 'So,' she said, staring at him 'why do you, the oh so mighty Naraku grace us with your presence this lovely morning?' her voice was laid heavily with sarcasm. 'Since you girls created such a stir last night, I've decided to make a proposition for you.' he said, pressing the tips of his fingers together, 'You do three songs a night and dance until 2 am…' 'No!' Sango and Kagome said together, standing up while grabbing Rin and heading out the door. 'And I'll give you your own apartment.' Naraku finished in his cool voice. The three girls stopped. They turned to stare at him in utter disbelief. 'Bullshit,' Sango said sceptism in her eyes. 'Believe me Sango my dear. This is no bullshit.' Naraku said standing up. Kagome stared at Rin and Sango, who were still in shock. They needed to get away from him, they knew it, no matter how long they had to dance and sing, and she decided to make the decision for them. Kagome walked over to Naraku and grabbed his outstretched hand. 'Fine.' she said, shaking it briefly before, releasing it. Naraku smiled a cold smile as the trio turned to leave. ~The Next Day~ 'This place is perfect!' Rin said, spinning in circles in their new penthouse. All their furniture had been moved that night and Naraku had even given them a car. An added bonus or something. Rin felt so happy and she knew Kagome and Sango were just as pleased. They even had a room to practice their music in. She rushed into the music room and grabbed her sticks. 'Come on girls,' she yelled to Kagome and Sango who were in their rooms 'lets practice.' The two other girls ran into the room picking up their instruments and starting to play. Rin felt so much happier practicing here then when she had practiced in the music room at Naraku's mansion. They had been practicing for an hour or so when someone started ringing their doorbell. 'Wow,' Kagome thought, grabbing bottled water from the kitchen then heading to the door 'that was an awesome practice.' She stepped up to the door and opened it. 'You?!' a voice yelled at her when she opened it. She stared ahead. 'Well, well, what do we have here?' she said, eyebrow raised and smirking…. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Wow, I just went on a writing spree. Like four straight hours. I was just like 'Dude these guys are so awesome they so deserve another chapter. Thanx so much for reviewing. Real boost to my self-esteem. ^.^ Again Plot bunnies are making me change Jordan to Hiten. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hate OC Characters. Thanx again. R&R

§κΪ₫₫¥