InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Soul of a Hanyou ❯ Kaede's History Lesson ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9-Kaede's History Lesson

A/N-Ello, ga day gov'ner! Bubble Tape this time, my friend gave it to me b-4 break started. This chappie tells about the connection between Kayoko and Nianna. Cool, huh? R&R!

 

The Inu gang wandered back into the village in which lived old Kaede.

Kagome-Kaede? Where are you?

Asking as she walked into the old miko's hut.

Kaede-I'm right here child, what business do ye have here this time.

Kagome-I've been getting so strange vibes lately, no matter where I am. I thought they'd stop if I traveled back here, but it seems to always be following.

Kaede-Hmm, this is strange, could it just be that there is a demon with some jewel shards that's trying to find ye?

Kagome-It could be Koga.

Inuyasha and the rest of the gang walked into the hut.

Inuyasha-"Humph", that old wolf will never stop following us, the lech.

Kagome-Uhh, Inuyasha. (Rolling her eyes)

Kaede-Well, do the vibes feel like those of an approaching jewel shard?

Kagome- (Turned her head back to Kaede) No they feel similar to the vibes of a Shikon jewel shard, but it feels darker, like a blackness, and it's way faster than even Koga could move.

Kaede-It couldn't be!

All (except Kaede)-What?!

Kaede-Long ago lived a powerful hanyou, named Nianna.

Inuyasha-Nianna?!

Kaede-Yes, have ye heard this story Inuyasha?

Inuyasha-Yes, by an old friend of my, she would often speak very freely about how evil Nianna was, but after telling me a story about Nianna, she would always immediately ask if she was anything like her. I'd always reply with a no, but despite my answer, she'd always be gloomy for the rest of the day.

Kaede-Hmm, what was ye friend's name?

Inuyasha-Kayoko, she was a lot older than me though, and so I always thought of her as an older sister.

Shippo-What happened to her?

But before Inuyasha could answer Kaede cut in.

Kaede-Was she a hanyou too Inuyasha?

Inuyasha-Yes.

Miroku-Wait, I remember hearing stories about such a girl that would act like any other human in a village, and protect any and all hanyous in the village for a period of time, and then leave.

Sango-That seems a little pointless, I mean then after she left, people could once again hurt the hanyous she had once protected.

Miroku-No, she would keep something like a telepathic link to the hanyous, telling her it anything were going amiss, something potentially dangerous to the hanyous.

Inuyasha-She did no such thing for me!

Kagome-Maybe she still has a link to your mind, and she just never told you.

Inuyasha-But I've never heard her voice since I last saw her.

Kaede-Kayoko worked in mysterious ways, because Nianna worked in mysterious ways.

Inuyasha-What's that supposed to mean you old hag?

Kaede-Kayoko was one of Nianna's reincarnations.

Inuyasha-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Kaede-Yes, didn't she ever use any super-natural powers around ye Inuyasha?

Inuyasha-Well, yeah.

Shippo-And you never made the link between her and Nianna, even though Kayoko was always talking about her and acting strange when she told you a story about Nianna? (Shippo starts giggling)

Inuyasha gave Shippo a sharp punch of his first, and Shippo fell to the ground.

Kagome-INUYASHA!

Inuyasha-What?

Kagome-That wasn't very nice and he's only a child!

Inuyasha-So?

Kagome-So… Inuyasha, (Inuyasha turns his head) SIT BOY!!!!!

Inuyasha falls to floor and groans; Kagome smirks with a little satisfaction.

 

A/N-1 more chappie finished w/ it's a/n's! Only 21 more to go! YEAH! What the heck am I cheering about? Groan…man, why do I have to be so addicted to writing, my mom just found out that I'm a good writer. B-4 it was always like "Oh, honey I wish you could write better like your sister." Well I'm the better writer now! Muahahahahaha! In your faces older sisters! POWER 2 THE MIDDLE CHILDREN! Like I said, Bubble Tape.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

**^-^**Cleo Queen**^-^**

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$