InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the time is now ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE TIME IS NOW
By SFP

DISCLAIMER: Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. YuYu Hakusho belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi. I make no money from any of this.

To the wonderful AnimeHuntress, thank you so much for doing the beta work on this for me. You must have the patients of a saint to endure the monstrosity that was this story. . .



`Thinking`
"Speaking"
**Telepathy**(Hiei)
^^ Youko^^

CH.6 AWAKEN

Inuyasha sat right wear he had been standing; eyes glossy and unfocussed, `This is... How..?` "Sh..she is ali..alive."

Botan rolled her eyes, going about healing the girls. Kurama who was standing beside Hiei and a ways behind Botan, walked to where Botan was healing Kikyo to see if he could be of any help. Hiei followed but instead of going to Kikyo he went to stand to the side of Kagome’s mother and Shippo. Miroku and Sango were looking very tired and worried. Both were talking amongst them selves, trying to answer the same question running through Inuyasha’s head, how in the world did Kikyo come back to life?

Kohaku, after making sure his sister was okay took Rin to the court yard Sesshomaru and Jaken were in. Totosai, Myoga, Kagura and Kanna were there resting as well. Koga was glaring at the strangers surrounding Kagome when Sota come running up to his mother.

`I hope Kagome is okay, well everyone is awake, now what?` Sota dropped to his knees next to his mother taking in every one around him. "Here mom, sorry it took so long I had trouble finding the first aid kit and I brought two bottles of water instead of a bowl."

"Thank you dear." Momma removed the rag from her daughter’s side and lifted her shirt to better assess her injuries.

Hiei blinked at the injury it was actually pretty bad a very large chunk of flesh had been ripped out.

**Fox, what do you think caused this wound on this human woman? **

Kurama looked up from Botan’s hands to Hiei then to the woman he indicated only to suck in a sharp breath at the exposed flesh, the wound was brutally mangled.

`I’m not sure. `

^^It looks like maybe a large spear! ^^

Kurama rose to his feet and walked over to the woman working on her daughter, noticing she had gone extremely pale and her hand was shaking like crazy as she slowly brought it to her daughter’s side.

Kurama put his hand on her shoulder causing the woman to jump in surprise, "would you like some help?"

“Yes, but maybe we should go to the hospital. I mean they could care for her better then we could. But what would I tell them, I can’t exactly tell them she got hurt fighting demons 500 years in the past.” Momma was thinking out loud to her self.

She did not notice the widening of several sets of eyes.

“Let us get her wounds cleaned then we shall see to her healing,” Kurama told the distraught woman.

“O...okay,” momma whispered still deep in her thoughts.

As Kurama and momma tended to Kagome’s wounds, Botan was just finishing up healing Kikyo. The first thing Kikyo noticed upon awaking was her heart beating and that she was warm. The second was all the noise around her. She slowly opened her eyes to see a blue haired girl leaning over her.

“What are you doing? And how is it that I am alive?”

“Healing you and I believe you were born that way,” Botan answered with a wide smile.

“Yes I was but...” It was then Kikyo started to look around noticing everyone around her and the girl, Kagome holding her hand in the strange new setting. “Where is Naraku? Did we defeat him?”

Her eyes traveled to Inuyasha who was still in a daze staring at her as Botan asked, “who?”

“Inuyasha is he gone?” this seemed to snap him out of his dazed state.

“I don’t know I can’t smell him with all the new scents here, not including all the blood,” Inuyasha answered.

Silently tears started to fall down Kikyo’s face, “I’m so confused and I am so sorry...” she said looking down at Kagomes prone form.

Inuyasha was by her side in an instant, “you can talk about it while they heal Kagome.”

“I don’t want to talk right now, but can you take me somewhere to think.... please?” Kikyo asked in a low voice. With that they walked to a place within sight and hearing range of the others.

“Well... I take it this is Kagome, right?” Botan asked as she faced Kurama and momma.

“Yes this is my daughter Kagome,” momma answered.

“Well then lets get started,” Botan said in a cheerful voice.

Momma stared wide eyed as Botan’s hands started to glow then as she lowered them to her daughter but when she got her hands within an inch of kagomes hand she stopped.

“Wow... what is that?” her hands stopped glowing as she opened Kagome’s hand, the same hand that held Kikyo’s just minutes ago. “Thats! Thats the! No it can’t be,” Botan whispered as she sat back on her hunches with glazed eyes.

“What...what’s the matter? You can heal her like you did the other girl can’t you? Please!” momma pleaded.

“Yes...yes of course!” Botan snapped out of it and went back to healing the girl. “Hiei please tell Yusuke to contact Koenma and tell him we need him here now it is an emergency.”

Hiei did not argue with the grim reaper about giving him orders only because he had never seen her so well....so grim before.

“Hn”

“Thank you Hiei.”

**Detective contact the brat, tell him Botan said it is dire he come here,** and with that Hiei severed the connection going back to observing everyone especially Botan and the girl.

Botan was half way thru healing Kagome, when Kagome started to awaken her eyes shot wide open then snapped tightly closed again.

“Uhg, what happened? I feel like I’ve been run through or over I haven’t decided which one yet...” just as suddenly as she woke up the memories came flooding back to her.