InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Time of Your Life ❯ Readers Digest Version ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-yasha. And I am not looking for, or getting any money for this story.


Yeah the ending of the last chapter really bit the big one. I haven't really been into writing this for a few chapters now so I'm going to stop writing it, but since I can't just leave it unfinished Here is the Readers Digest version.

Chapter 11: Readers Digest Version

Naraku is the shadowy figure and he is actually his twin brother Onigumo, he took his brother's identity after his death you see.
He's been recruiting bad kids in a plot to destroy the school.

We meet Sango's overly perky foster parents (Anyone see "Cry Baby" you might get an idea of what I had in mind) The Homecoming dance is the first sign that something dastardly is afoot.

Kaede finds out that Naraku is actually Onigumo and is fired. In a hilarious send up to "Faris Beuller's Day Off" the gang skips school to visit her. They are suspended and Kagome ends up staying at Inu-yasha's, in order to protect and distance herself from her family when things get really hairy with Naraku.

Naraku tries recruiting Inu-yasha and Koga but that doesn't happen and they wind up joining forces to bring him down, along with some help from the rest of the gang and Kikyo (who turns out to be a Narc. who was fired fro getting to "attached" to Inu-yasha) Sesho-maru plays a key part in helping them as well (especially after Naraku threatens Rin)

Inu-yasha wins the skate tournament in a stunning come-from-behind victory.

Sango gets over her depression with Miroku's help and allows herself to love and be loved,

Inu-yasha and Kagome get past their insecurities and take their relationship to the next level and are in a stable relationship,

Kohaku recovers (With some help from medication) and goes to live with Sango and her family after being cleared of charges due to the fact that he was being controlled by Naraku/Onigumo.

Inu-yasha turns 18 and is no longer controlled by Sesho-maru, Sesho-maru and Inu-yasha come to an understanding, and Sesho-maru takes care of Shippo while Inu-yasha is free to go to college.

Kagome loses her close friendships with Yuka, Eri, and Ayume. But keeps a casual friendship going with Ayume.

At prom the gang is all the bell of the ball and applauded for saving the school.

They all graduate and live happily ever after.

Fade out
The End