InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come ❯ Inu Yasha: The Totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come: Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Oko here! Princess Kagome is practicing her flute…loudly, anyhow! The octopus gets relocated into Inu Yasha's toilet and the cat found a new person to annoy, me(-.-;) and Kikyo still doesn't have a stupid pony. Now to continue

Inu Yasha: The `Totally Hot' Boy Who Was Just Over Come!

::Nurse's office::

Miroku looked slyly over at Kagome, then around the room innocently to see if anyone was around; there was no one. Miroku slid his hand up Kagome's arm and almost to her neck if he didn't feel a tight grip on his shoulder that yanked him away from the sleeping beauty.

"Don't you dare touch her pervert," Sess demanded tossing Miroku over to the door and sitting next to Kagome, stroking her hair softly, "I might not hurt you because you're her friend, but if you don't leave here now then she won't have a perverted friend anymore."

Miroku got up stubbornly, snorting at Sess, "Oh, Yes Master!" He said sarcastically in Jaken's tone of voice, "I let you and your-way-to-young-to-be-girlfriend alone." Miroku through a paper cup at Sess' head and walked out, figuring he might as well get the job done for Mr. Yoshi if he wants to see Kagome in class, he sighed.

Sess gently wrapped his arms around Kagome, holding her safely, stroking her long, black, and very beautiful hair, and from that view he could see the math paper in her notebook with all the Inus and Sesses on it. So I have a rival, Sess thought calmly, Well then I'll just have to show Kagome who she should chose, me.

::Chemistry Class::

Kikyo couldn't take her eyes off Inu Yasha, who gracefully wrote down the chemistry notes from the projector. He has changed so much, Kikyo thought, he has gotten taller, I wonder if I'll look stupid when we go out on a date, no, people will envy our love. She smiled, Even that foolish girl will beg for Inu Yasha to be her boyfriend, but I shall watch he refuse rudely in her face and send her off, crying.

"Ms. Aino, is there something wrong with Mr. Yasha or can your eyes just not find the notes?" Hearing his name he looked over at Kikyo being lectured by the teacher. He couldn't help but blush, she was looking at him, staring, staring romantically at him, and he knew it. "I would like to see you both in detention after school with Mr. Yoshi, I, depressed I'm sure you are, will be at a very important conference, and you'll have to spend your punishing time with that fool Kouji."

Inu Yasha growled he didn't have time for this detention he had to teach Sess a lesson! Not to punch girls, he shouldn't even be allowed to touch them! Kikyo on the other hand was very well pleased, Mr. Yoshi was her reading teacher, (He does reading for second and third period.) and a very nice one indeed, he would let them talk, she knew it.

::History Class::

Miroku walked into the class to see a young woman explaining the civil war, or some war, but there was no teacher around. "Um, Hi, My name is Miroku and I was wondering," He took the lady's hand, "If you would like to go out with me, sweet love of my life." The lady snatched her hand away and yelled, "Excuse young man, but don't you look familiar!?" Miroku just noticed that the lady was a teacher, one he had asked out before. "Umm…Just kidding?" The teacher growled and screamed, "DETENTION! AFTER SCHOOL! NOW LEAVE!" Miroku stumbled back and the teacher slammed the door.

::Nurse's Office::

Kagome blinked a few times to find herself lying down on one of the nurse's beds covered in a long, white jacket, "Huh?" Kagome looked around, and surprisingly seeing Sess sleeping/sitting on the floor next to the bed. It must have been his jacket. Kagome smiled slightly and put the jacket over him.

He blinked a few times and smiled at Kagome, "Hey, sorry I must of fell asleep."

The nurse walked in and gasped, "DON'T YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO START...getting involved! Detention to sort out your perverted thoughts!" Kagome blushed, "Excuse me?" The nurse already left.

::Detention::

Miroku, Kagome, Inu Yasha, Sess, Kikyo, and somehow Jaken ended up all in detention, although there were a few others, Taina and Lisa got into another fight, and the two of them were sitting on the opposite ends of the classroom, and D.J., for the cousin's grandfather's aunt's thing, and Serena, probably ate in class, again, and last of all was this new kid, Shippo, he was only fourteen, but really smart, and went up a few grades, played a practical joke on one of the teachers.

"Well, our `special' travelers only come in after school," Mr. Yoshi joked (stupidly). D.J., Serena and Shippo raised their hands. "No Mr. Motomiya, maybe later Ms. Tsukino (We don't own Sailor Moon either…), and definitely not today Mr. Furuhata." Serena and Shippo sulked down their hands. "I already said no Mr. Motomiya." D.J. raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure sir?"

"Very."

"Great!" D.J. got up, swinging the backpack around his shoulder and headed towards the door.

"Mr. Motomiya where are you going."

"Home." Davis yawned, "You said I couldn't stay here."

"MR. MOTOMIYA!" Mr. Yoshi yelled, pushing the boy into his seat, "Sit boy." Inu Yasha flinched.

Inu glared at Sess snarling, how could he treat someone like that, a girl too. Kikyo stared at Inu, almost the same thing as Inu and Sess except lovingly, Shippo was staring at Lisa and Taina, as they scowled at each other. Didn't know girls could be like monsters, I'm never getting married, Yuck. Shippo thought, not realizing the two wolves were staring at him. The girls tackled him and started to pound up on him before Kouji Yoshi pulled them off the poor boy.

During this time Sess and Inu were having one of their little `hissy' fights. "Whoa, whoa! Students!"

After all the fights the room got put into the square shaped table corners only a few at each, making sure the people at the corner won't fight. "Peace and quiet. Isn't it nice?" Jaken raised his hand. "Yes Mr. Lacky."

"Um, No disrespect sir, but I'm not sitting next to Lord Sesshoumaru, I must sit next to Lord Sesshoumaru! I believe something must be done!!!"

"Your fine over by Ms. Aino and Mr. Furuhata."

"But Sir!!"

"Jaken" Mr. Yoshi raised an eyebrow.

"Shutting up Sir."

"Yes, yes shut- I didn't mean shut up I meant be quiet!"

"But Sir, that's the same thing!" Sesshoumaru butted in.

"THAT IS ENOUGH! EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" Mr. Yoshi yelled at his `explorers'. D.J. raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Motomiya?!" Mr. Yoshi asked, completely annoyed. "You said shut up." Mr. Yoshi growled and walked over to D.J.'s desk and dropped a advanced level calculus book on his desk. "Page 873 and 874"

"But sir-" "NO BUTS" D.J. quietly opened the book and got to work.

Mr. Yoshi smiled at the quietness, "I'm going to get a cup of coffee, watch the room for me, Taina." She nodded and Mr. Yoshi left the room. Inu turned to Sess, "You disgust me." He told him. "Hmm, and what have I don't to do that, huh? You mad that I hurt your little friend?" Sess asked him mockingly. "How can you hit a girl like that?! You pathetic weakling, you can't find anyone weaker to mess with so you pick on a girl?" Inu Yasha growled and stood up. "I'M NOT A GIRL!" Miroku yelled. Sesshoumaru smirked, "Well Inu, nice to see what you think of your friends…" "I'm not talking about YOU Miroku, I'm talking about Kagome! That bastard hit her!" He yelled. Sess stood up and looked into the eyes of Inu, "Why would I hit her?!" "He didn't hit me, he hit Miroku" Kagome told him. Inu blushed crimson and felt like crawling under a rock. Kagome smiled, "Thanks for caring anyways" She whispered. He smiled and nodded. "I'm still not a girl"

"Sorry dude"

Kikyo glared at Kagome from her seat. Kagome looked at Kikyo and felt a chill run down her spine. She shivered and stepped away from Inu. Inu's smile faded and looked at Sesshoumaru, meeting his icy glare. "Why did you hit Miroku?" Inu asked. "Because he was touching Kagome!" Sess yelled.

"What ever Kagome does with anyone has nothing do with you so leave her the hell alone!" Inu yelled.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Why wont you answer my question"

"Why should I?"

"Because, I want everyone to hear what you feel about Kagome, you know you like her, and the sooner you say it, the sooner my fist gets to make a connection with your face"

Kikyo smiled, `Inu doesn't like her, he likes me' she told herself. Kagome held her breathe, what was he going to say…? Did he like her? Was he going to confess it to everyone?

"I…"

"You what?"

"I-"

"What's going on here!?" Mr. Yoshi demanded. The group quickly separated. Kagome sat down quietly and looked from Inu to Sess. Sess was nice, but he was always hurting her friends, Inu was great, he almost got in fight for her… and Miroku, but that wasn't the point. `Do I like Inu?'

Sess: Bwuahahaha, and that's Chapter 4 for you! Next on The Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come… The octopus in Kagome's toilet eats Inu Yasha and Jaken is mistaken for a seed and eaten by Kaede's chicken. Kagome falls in love with me and declares her ever-lasting love. Wait… Jaken is gone… I need a new lacky…! I'm holding auditions for lacky's, to contact me, call 1-800-Sess-is-King or email me at SesshoumaruPayne@Sesshoumaru.org (I wonder if someone is actually gunna call are email…)