InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come ❯ Inu Yasha: The Totally Hot Boy that was Just OVer Come ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Yasha:

The Totally Hot Boy That was Just Over Come

Chapter 4

Hey people! Princess Kagome here! Sesshoumaru found a new lacky! Ami Mizuno (Sadly, we do NOT own Sailor Moon…) Sess: An unlike that Jaken, she actually likes doing my homework!! (No offense to all you Mercury fans out there!) Now, to the story! Sess: And the butt-kickin'

You just replaced me with Sesshoumaru Princess Kagome….

Sorreh Oko, but time goes on, as do friends dude XD JK, I love ya gurl, AAAANYWAYS,

Rudeness Dude XD

Oh, Stop complaining Okosami! We can't keep Inu Yasha waiting, can we? :D~

Inu Yasha: No, u can't :P

::After Dinner::

"Souta, go play video games," His mom told him after she laid her fork down. "Ooo, sis your in trouble" He teased as he walked to him room to play Ocarina of Time (Oko: WOOHOO! P.K.: *grabs Oko and throws her off the set.*). "Honey, now we trust you, but we didn't appreciate that the teacher told us about your detention before you did. We want an explanation Kagome Higurashi." Ms. Higurashi scolded her daughter. "But mom, you don't understand it was a mis-" "Kagome, I no longer want you walking to school with that Sess" Grandpa Higurashi told the girl. "Okay Gramps" Kagome nodded and was secretly relieved. Thanks to detention, she finally got Sesshoumaru out of her hair.

::Before School::

"I'm sorry Sess, I just can't go with you today" Kagome told Sess. He stood at her doorstep as she walked past him to her bus stop. "I see you're not walking with Sess today" Yukari and Taina said in chorus. "It's not like I'm glued to him" Kagome snapped and went up the steps. "Ooo, so you're finally going after Inu?" Yukari asked and laid her backpack across her lap. "Who said I even liked him?!" Kagome yelled. `You know you like him' the voice in the back of her head urged' Kagome screamed as she felt something hit her head. "Oh! Sorry Kagome!" Shippo apologized as he reached over the seat to pick up his Zim plushy. (Oko: We DON'T own Invader Zim! DAMN IT!!! P.K.: Security!!) Kagome sighed and leaned back on her seat then she felt someone gently tug her hair. "STOP!" She screamed and turned around to see… JAKEN?! "Jaken!! What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be with your Umm… master" Kagome growled and pushed the little freshman over. "Well, Lord Sesshoumaru sent me on the bus to see why you cannot walk with him" Jaken explained. "How did you get on the bus?" Kagome asked. Jaken pointed to an open window. "Well, tell `Lord Sesshoumaru' that I need to separate myself from him; Gramps' wishes" Kagome told him. "Okie Dokie" Jaken jumped out the bus window and ran in the direction of Sess. "People are so weird…" Taina mumbled.

::School Yard Before Class::

Inu leaned on the tree as he watched Miroku count the number of girls at school, checking off the girls on his Alphabetically Organized list of Tetsusaiga High Females. "Miroku, why in God's name are you doing this again?" Inu asked. "I told you Inu, the school dance is coming up, and I have to make sure I ask everyone!" Miroku exclaimed. Inu rolled his eyes as Miroku raised his brow and asked, "So, who are you taking. I don't see you asking anyone" As if that was a cue, Kikyo came up behind Inu and yelled at Miroku, "Well, he doesn't need to ask anyone because HE'S taking ME!" "I didn't sa-" "You don't have to say anything! We have a psychic connection, I knew you would ask me so to save you some breathe, of course I'll go with you!" Kikyo kissed Inu's cheek, "Well hun, I gotta go, there's my group of girls! They're gonna help me decide what to wear for our exciting night!" She exclaimed and ran off in the direction of six girls.

The tall red head, who seemed to be the leader of the group rolled her eyes, "Here she comes… act nice, we need SOME kind of connection to Inu," The others nodded and plastered fake smiles on as Kikyo entered the circle. "Hey girlfriends!"

::Kagome and Friends::

Yukari looked off in Inu and Miroku's direction, "Ooo, looks like Miroku is doing his date list!" Sango smiled and looked over, "I wonder if he's gotten to the `I''s yet" Sango Ishida blushed then giggled as she saw Miroku look at her and put a check on his stack of papers. "Ooo! I'm on this year!" "You were on last year's too"

"But last year a desperate `H' agreed"

"What if she's desperate again?"

Sango held up a few pieces of paper with the names of all the girls in school who's last name started with the letter `H.' "Where did you get that? I thought only Miroku had one of those lists"

"He does… well… did…"

::Inu and Miroku::

"Oh my gosh!" Miroku gasped. "What?!" Inu asked his disturbed friend. "The `H' girls are missing…" He sniffled and looked over to Kagome, "Next year my dear Higurashi…" "There's no way in hell I would have let you ask her out anyways" Inu growled. Miroku quickly turned, amazement flashing in his eyes. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" "No… way… I… thought you said Kikyo" "Suuuuure, Kikyo's last name starts with an `A.'" Inu sighed and leaned back on his tree, `Do I like Kagome?' He asked himself. He looked over at her then Sesshoumaru, who was entering the school yard. His thoughts were interrupted when D.J. came over and shouted, "Hey dudes!" To Miroku, "Hey D.J."

"So Miroku… so, where is it?"

"Hold on!" Miroku handed D.J. his list as another bus came, "Check off the girls coming off the bus!" He yelled and quickly opened his backpack, taking out a list slightly smaller then his. After D.J. checked the girls for Miroku, he handed back his list and accepted the stack of papers. "How come my list of girls is way smaller then yours?" D.J. asked as he flipped through the two pages. Miroku sighed, "Because not that many girls are that desperate" "Then why do YOU have the big list, man?"

::Fourth Period::

Kagome copied down the notes from the board and gasped as a paper flew over her shoulder and landed on her desk. She turned around to see who the culprit was and saw… JAKEN! "Jaken! You're not in this class!" She whispered harshly. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS GRADE!" "I know that Kagome! I have a note from Sess, I'm sorry if it's not readable; it is my penmanship. Lord Sesshoumaru told me these `lovely' words as I copied, so all the credit goes to him"

Kagome nodded and accepted the note and watched in pure amusement as Jaken crawled out of the World History class. She opened it and almost burst into laughter. `Hi Kagome, I luve you verie much my elegent beuty. Will u COM to the danc with me on fryday? Luv, lord Sesshoumaru'

Kagome giggled, `Beautiful writing, huh?' she told herself, which made her burst out in laughter. Yukari, who sat next to her thought it contagious, so she also started laughing. D.J. broke into hysterical laughter, adding a few snorts and tears for fun, which got the whole class cracking up- all except the teacher. "Class… CLASS! That is enough! Stop!" Ms. Rei was shouted frantically at her class. (o.O;) She gave up and ran out of the room to find the principal and came back two minutes later with Mr. Tetsusaiga, to find a completely calm class. "But they- and she- and they… And… and… Mr. Tetsusaiga…" She left the room and left the class staring at the crazy teacher. Kagome sat quietly, clutching the note in her right hand, `Should I go with Sess? Inu is going with Kikyo, so what have I got to lose?' She asked herself. She looked over at Inu, `I guess silly crushes must end somewhere…' Kagome sighed as she thought about Inu Yasha.

Ooo, hey guyz! End of Chapter 4! This is the end of our wonderful fan-fic… NOT! Bwuahahahahaha… nuuuuuu, Oko is kicking me off! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp guyz! Nuuuuuuu, may the cowz be with you!! *Letter from our sponsors* Oh… sorry, May the force be with you(Oko: *screams* SOME GUY NAME GEORGE LUCUS(I love Star Wars ^-^) CREATED STAR WARS!). Gosh, these people are so uptight about quotes…

*Sniffle* I have every right to kick her off… replace me with that hot….cute…Sesshoumaru o.o;; Umm… HI! Any who! I'm doing the credits, bwuahhaa-*coughs* ha, ha…

P. Kagome: See, she can't do it! Note the nervous laughter…

*locks Kagome in the closet* I love ya R- never mind -.-; *kills Kagome and Misty(not from Pokemon(We do not own Pokemon either.), a real person --;)*

Will Miroku finally ask out Princess Kagome to the dance so she will shut up about him, Will D.J. ever find the kid's cousin's grandfather's niece's aunt's uncle??(His brother.) Will P. Kagome ever escape from the closet?! Will I kill everybody and marry Link!? We'll find out next time on!!!

INU YASHA: THE TOTALLY HOT BOY WHO WAS JUST OVER COME!

Note: You can tell girls wrote this ;)~ my number is 555-9165(NOT)! XD call me Link!!!