InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come ❯ Inu Yasha: The totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come: Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oko: Sesshoumaru: The Scorching Hot Demon That Was Just Over Come!! :D~

Wait! We're talking about Inu Yasha… yah..

Princess Kagome: Hey!! Welcome back!! Umm, well, I'm doin' this one solo because my annoying (yet helpful) co-author is spending the long weekend with her dad(My dad is cool P.K. `>.>)! Aaaaaanyways! Guess what?! Inu Yasha bought Kagome a pony, Kikyo got pissed and tried to kill Kagome but ended up being eaten by a beaver(Beavers are herbivores…). Kaede wished to be reunited with her sister and was eaten also o.O;;; Oh yah, Kaede's chicken pooped out Jaken, so Sesshoumaru has his lackey back and Ami got fired.

Now… to the story!!(Soo…)

Inu Yasha: The Totally Hot Boy That Was Just Over Come

::The Mall::

Kagome walked around the department store with Sango searching for the perfect dress to wear to the dance, but was constantly reminded that she had no one to go with. "This one's sexy" Sango picked up a long red, strapless dress and showed it to Kagome. "Umm… no... I thought you said sexy, not slutty… I was thinking more of a … black" Kagome walked over to a dress and picked it up and held it to her small body. Sango winked, "Ooo, move over Kikyo…" Sango whistled as Kagome did different posses in front of the mirror. "What about me?" A voice asked. Kagome turned and faced Kikyo. "We were saying how lucky you were to have Inu Yasha…" Kagome whispered… `Its not fair…' Kikyo stuck up her nose rudely and walked to the register holding a sparkling, puffy blue dress. "Attitude problem" Sango growled and shook her fists in Kikyo's direction. "I heard that…" "Bitch."

::The school Gym: Miroku and Inu::

Miroku watched the girls, ignoring the boys, put up decorations for the winter festival. "So, any luck Miroku?" Inu asked coolly and leaned against the wall. Miroku watched a girl enter the room, "My next target" He approached the girl as Inu watched from his corner. He saw Miroku smile, the girl look at him curiously, Miroku grope her butt, then the girl slap him, causing a loud POP! Which made the whole gymnasium look over there. He fell backwards into a box of glittery tinsel. "Miroku?!" Inu ran over to Miroku and looked into the box. "Who knew Cheerleaders were so tough… hope you have better luck with Kikyo…" `I wish it were Kagome…' Inu told himself. "Okay, I'm going with Sango"

::Beauty Parlor::

Kagome sat on her chair next to Sango as the two got make-overs. "Are you nervous Sango?" Kagome asked as the woman behind her curled her glamorous hair. "Yeah, I hope Miroku asks me before tomorrow night, I'm not sitting at the dateless table the whole night" Sango told Kagome as another woman gave her a manicure. "Neither is Kagome! She is going with someone great!" A third voice yelled. Kagome sighed and opened her eyes and saw… JAKEN!? "What are you doing here, this is a beauty parlor girls only! And…what are you wearing…?" She calmed down, seeing Jaken, his black hair curled with a pink bow, matching the spring flower dress. "Lord Sesshoumaru would like to ask you to the Winter Festival Dance." "I'll think about it." Kagome mumbled and kicked Jaken, the little "girl" flew out the circular, spinning glass door.

::School, day of the Winter Festival::

The day went by faster then expected. Kagome felt herself trembling the whole day, but tried to go through the day normally. Kagome sat down at her usual table and saw Sango run to the it, slamming her tray down and grinned with excitement. "HE ASKED ME!" She yelled for the whole world to hear. `He asks almost every girl' Kagome thought as she looked over at Miroku's red slapped-tized face. Miroku was happy too; he liked someone who liked him back. Kagome smiled and hugged her good friend, but inside she felt herself dying, she wanted someone so bad, she was tired of being alone… maybe she would take Sess up on his offer? `No!' the voice inside her screamed, `You have to wait for him, you have to wait for Inu!' (Lame P.K… Bite me Oko… ur only made cuz u cant have Inu, so dun ruin it for dear Kagome!)

Sesshoumaru walked up to Kagome and gave her a beautiful red rose; "Please attend the Winter Festival with me" He asked and went on his knees, as if making a marriage proposal. She blushed and excepted the rose, "Alright, I'll go with you.." `You baka…' Her mind told her.

::Kagome's House::

Kagome checked her mirror one more time before going downstairs to wait for Sess. The velvet black dress hugged her body at the top the flowed down to her ankles. On her feet her high, black pumps, Kagome looked at her hair, she had two bangs out front, almost like Inu's, the rest of her hair was on top of her hair in beautiful curls, held on by a silver, glittery tiara. She had light pink lipstick, silver eye shadow, and a little bit of blush, (it looked natural). She ran like hell down the steps when she heard the doorbell, she tripped half way and landed on Souta. "OWWWW!! SHE KILLED ME…" Souta began a long dramatic scene and got slapped instead of applause. "Kagome, your date is here" Ms. Higurashi yelled. Kagome gracefully walked into the living room and smiled, "Hi Sess, you look great" Sess was wearing a stunning black tuxedo, he looked like handsome man, instead of the cold-hearted boy she knew. He offered her his arm and she accepted. "Bye Mom, bye Gramps, bye runt"

Kagome gasped when she entered the gym. There were white and blue glittery decorations hanging all over the place. It looked like a winter wonderland. "Its beautiful…" She whispered. "Not as beautiful as the fragile flower standing before me…Wanna dance?" Sess asked, she nodded and walked onto the floor, dancing to Daniel Bedingfield's `Gotta Make it Thru This'. She stopped when she saw the most gorgeous sight. Inu walked through the door with Kikyou glued on his arm. Inu was wearing a tuxedo, but looked 100 x's more handsome then Sess(Oko: YA RIGHT! NEVER! *Shoots Inu Yasha* P.K.: NO! MY INUYASHA!! *mouth-to-mouth resuscitation*). Kikyo was wearing a blue dress that hugged her chest, and the rest puffed out all over the place. Her hair was down in its usual style, glittery, pink lipstick, baby blue eyeshadow, and light red blush. They went on to the dance floor side by side with Sess and Kagome, on the opposite site, Miroku and Sango and they all danced to Avril Lavgine's `Sk8er Boi'.

::Kikyo and Inu::

Kikyo smiled as she saw the looks she was getting from Kagome, "I did it Inu…" She whispered. "Did what?" Inu asked and looked down. "Got that evil wench away from you."

::Kagome and Sess::

Kagome watched Kikyo, "How could I possibly compete with that…?" She asked aloud. "I'm going to take a break…" Kagome told Sesshoumaru and walked over to the table of food. Kagome sat down with a cup of punch and watched the room when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Kagome?" Taina looked down at her best friend. "I love him" She whispered and burst into tears. "Come on, let's get you outta here…" Taina told her friend as Sango ran up to them. "What's going on? Kagome…"

(Oko's writing! ^_^! P.K.: I wrote MOST of it, even if u edited my writing >:/)

::Dance Floor::

"Jaken!" Sess grabbed his young lackey and pulled him over, away from the food table(Jaken got offers okay!? He just couldn't go with me- um... The girls because of Sess okay?!)

"Y-Yes Lord Sessshoumaru?" Jaken trembled, a bag strapped to his should, it was filled with roses(For Kagome.). "I want you to see what's wrong with Kagome, NOW!" Sesshoumaru, literally, threw Jaken out the of Gym.

::Kagome's House::

"How can I compete with that?" Kagome laid face first into his pillow, Sango, Serena, and Taina trying to comfort her. "He doesn't deserve you, don't cry."

"Yah!" Taina agreed with Sango, hoping to her feet in a conquering pose, hand raised, "That Bastar-"

"Sango… go back to the dance, you actually have someone waiting for you, don't stay here and feel sorry for me…" Kagome whispered and waved Sango off. "Are you sure, I don't want to leave you here…"

"No, go…"

"Okay, but you have my cell number, call me if you need me, alright?"

Kagome nodded as Sango quietly left the room.

"Kagome!" Kagome's mother called "One of your girlfriends are here!"

Kagome quickly wiped her tears and walked down stairs expecting to see Megumi, Sango coming back, or someone…but instead...

"JAKEN?!" Kagome stared wide eyed, opened mouthed too. Jaken wore a red wig, and a white dress, the see through scarf around his waist tried so tight, he actually looked like a girl. "Lord Sesshoumaru wanted to see if you were alright, but your mother wouldn't let me in, thinking I was Mr. Inu Yasha." He said in a high-pitched girly voice. "Inu Yasha…" Kagome broke into tears again.

::Window::

"Inu Yasha shall pay!" Sesshoumaru ran off, "No one should make any girl cry, and hell broke lose when it was Kagome!!"

::Dance::

Inu sat down beside Kikyo and watched the dance floor, scanning the room for Kagome. "Where is Kagome?" Inu asked Kikyo. Kikyo looked over to him and started laughing maniacally. "Ehh…. Nevermind…" Inu stood up and walked over to Sango and Miroku. "Miroku have you seen Kagome?"

"Oh yah! She looked hot!" Miroku yelled. Sango growled, "not as beautiful as you Sango…" "That's not what I ment Miroku" Inu mumbled. "Ummm, ask Megumi, she knows everything" Inu nodded and walked around looking for Megumi, but the whole time feeling Kikyo's cold eyes following him.

He tapped the short girl on her shoulder, "Umm, Megu-" Before he could finish, he found himself on the ground looking up at Megumi. "YOU JERK!" She screamed. Inu brought his hand up to his jaw and rubbed where Megumi had punched him. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled. "THAT WAS FOR KAGOME!" She growled and began to hit him repeatedly on the head with her sparkly pink purse. "JERK! YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING! LAMER! LOSER! BASTA-"

"STOP THE VIOLENCE!!" Inu yelled as he tried to block the bag-blows.

He heard a woman scream, like a war cry and saw Kikyo tackle Megumi. "GET OFF ME!" Megumi screamed and fell to the ground. "YOU ATTACKED MY INU!" Megumi rolled over so she was onto of Kikyo. She pulled the fluffy skirt off Kikyo so all she had was a short satin under-skirt. "YOU BITCH! THAT WAS A 300 DOLLAR DRESS!" Kikyo screamed. "Now its trash!"

"WHY?!"

"Because you hit me!"

"Well you tried to kill Inu!"

"Well INU made KAGOME cry! The poor girl is at home crying her eyes out!"

Inu Yasha ignored the rest of the words between the two girls and left them fighting. He ran out of the gym towards Kagome's house.

::Kagome's House::

Mr. Higurashi walked slowly to the door and opened it. "Can I help you young man?" He asked. "I need to speak with your granddaughter" Inu told the old priest. "I'm sorry, that isn't possible" Gramps slammed the door in Inu's face. "The nerve of that boy…"

Inu sneaked around the back and looked for a window that might be Kagome's. He saw Taina through a window and she looked pissed. "That's gotta be the room…" He looked around for a few minutes until he saw a shed. He walked inside and picked up a ladder and carried it to the room he saw earlier. He gently laid it up against the house and climbed up and peeked through the window.

"come on Kagome… don't beat yourself up over this, just find someone else.." Tania said and laid on the bed. "Yah Kagome, this is probably just another crush!"

"No! You don't understand… Its different, I never felt like this before, all the other guys it was just `oh, he's cute' and `he's so funny'. I LIKED them, I LOVE Inu… don't you understand?!" It was hard to understand Kagome's words because of her crying, but Inu heard.

"See what you've done?"

Inu froze when he heard the voice and looked down. "Sess, spying on Kagome now?" Inu asked the shadow. "You're the one in her window." Sess answered smartly. "Don't be a smart-ass.." Inu climbed down and faced the older boy. "Now listen-" Sess stood up to his full height "You need to stay away from Kagome, she's mine, you've hurt her, and I'm gonna hurt you"

Inu smirked and took off his jacket and threw it aside, "Bring it!"

Yukari looked out the window when she heard voices "Kagome! Sess and Inu are fighting in your backyard!" Kagome, followed by her friends ran down the stairs. "Where are you girls going?" Mrs. Higurashi asked. "We decided… that… a good backyard campout will let us unwind from the dance…" Taina explained. "All right, have fun dears, and take some blankets and the tent is in the tool shed" Kagome nodded and ran out the back door.

When the girls got outside, the boys were rolling around in the dark. "INU! SESS! STOP IT!" She screamed as she heard a punch and a grunt. The two separated and walked up to Kagome. "Kagome, I-" "No Sess! Just stop! I like you and all, you're a good person, but you hurt my friends and… your lacky stalks me! What I'm trying to say is , I like you, but as a friend…"

Kagome saw his frowning face, "look Sess, im sorry…"

"No, its okay, I understand. I guess ive just been.. pushing to hard…" He walked out of the backyard and all was silent until they heard his car drive off.

Inu walked up to Kagome and took her hand "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I don't like Kikyo like that anymore, we were together a long time ago, she just hasn't gotten over it and I didn't have the heart to tell her off, but you're friend Megumi is doing that for me" He grinned. "And I heard everything you said…" He moved forward and kissed her on the lips, "I love you too"

"Awwwwwww" Yukari and Taina said. "Ooo! I know the perfect thing" Taina yelled, "Oh, don't move you too" "Don't worry about that, Taina, I think they're glued…" Yukari whispered at the kissing couple. Taina ran into the house and came back a few minutes later with a CD player(batteries rock!). She turned it on and leaned against the wall.

"Do you, wanna dance?" Inu asked and shyly held out his hand. Kagome nodded and took it.

P.K.: :D Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's all folks! *sings the looney tunes theme* I hope you all liked it! Remember to Review and tell us what you thought!! I was thinking about this part while writing the end and I just HAD to put it in here, so here's the Epilogue, just incase u all wanted to know how everyone pairs off

::Later in the night::

The group built a campfire and all sat around it in their formal outfits. Yukari and D.J., Taina and Jaken, Sango and Miroku, Kagome and Inu, and even Kikyo and Sess. Everyone, but Kikyo, burst into laughter as they heard about the fight between Kikyo and Megumi.

"That's sooo not what happened" Kikyo mumbled. "I believe you" Sess whispered and kissed her cheek. Kagome snuggled closer to Inu and looked at Sess, `It's nice that Sess has someone that likes him… but its even better I have Inu' "I love you Inu Yasha" "I love you too Kagome Higurashi…"