InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Voice of an Unknown Demon ❯ First Day Ever at BakaBaka High ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I dont own anything!!!! I have no ramen noodles... *breaks down and cries* Can't anyone help me. Oh whats that smell *looks around corner**sweatdrop* not agian!!!! Its the men in the white coats. Help! *starts to slide into shadows*
whitecoated men: there she is! *they run toward me*
me: we won't come near you!!!
them: *question marks appear above heads* seems that she is worse than we expected *pulls out a straight jacket* look what we have for you
me: ohhh. we dont like white we only wear black! *tries to orb to safety*
them: black? *pulls out black striaght jacket*lookie here a present!!
me: Oh razor! *starts to head toward them
splitpersonality: LETS SEE IF WE CAN GO TO HOT TOPIC!!!
me: YAY! *grabs striaght jacket and runs to hot topic*
them: she got away. oh well she'll come back when she realises we have ramen *holds out package of ramen* see? *there is a black blur and they look down at thier hands to see the ramen gone* how.....? i dont wanna know *they hightail it out of there*
me: oob berthd hinr (good theyre gone) *swallows mouthful of ramen noodles* FOOLS *stuffs face w/chopsticks flylin it into my mouth* hjkd (yum)

*...* location, "..." talking, '...' thinking, ~...~ singing, me interuppting

"Faijo! 6 o'clock!" a voice yelled from below.


"Oh crap!" I fell out of bed and hit my head, somehow, of the door my private bathroom door. 'First day of school. No da! I hate mornings!'
~I'm an oppurtunity / and I knock so softly~


I quickly got dressed in my school uniform. 'Hate school...' The uniform was a short skirt that reminded me of a sailor suit.


~Sometimes I get loud / when I wish everybody'd just get off me~

*school*
I raced down the halls to my first class an hour late. Pounding on my first hour door I started singing agian continuing the song.


~So many players / You'd think I was a board game / It's every man for himself / There are no teammates~


"Bravo. Class this is the new student from America, Faijo La Mesa." the teacher waved me inside. I walked in to the class and to my surprise everyone was clapping.

"Umm.. Kanechiwa?"


"Miss La Mesa, take the seat behind Kagome beside Sango." He nodded at the back of the class.

I bowed blushing and took my seat beside the girl I now know as Kagome.


"Hi. That was great. What's your schedule?" She smiled.


Surprised by her kindness I handed her the card that had my classes printed on it. I glanced around as she studied it tugging slightly on the only small braid in my hair.

"Cool. We're in all your classes but two." she smied. "This is Sango."


Sango gave me a friendly grin. "Kanechiwa."


"I just know where gonna be friends." I smiled as I told them privately. <i>

*Alternate Music SIngers* *another class*
"Sing for us Faijo!" Kagome, Sango, their friend Miroku, and some people I reconize from first hour.

"..." I blushed. "Fine, just stop begging."


~ I'm an oppurtunity / And I knock so softly / Sometimes I get loud / when I wish everybody'd just get off me / o many players / You'd think I was a board game / It's every man for himself / There are no teammates / This life gets lonely / When everyone wants something / They'll smile up in your face / But they'll get theirs eventually / And I hope I'm there // Surrounded by familar faces with no name / none of them know me / Or want to share my pain / They wish only to bask in my light / Then fade away ~


The classroom door opens and in walks a silver-haired, dog-eared boy who was arguing with a boy with long brown hair that was up in a ponytail and peircing blue eyes. The boys stopped as they heard a voice singing.

~To win my love, to them a game / To watch me live my life in vain / When all is done and the glitter fades, fades away / They'll get theirs eventually / And I hope I'm there // I drank your poison / 'Cause you told me it's wine / Shame on you if you fooled me once / Shame on me if you fooled me twice / I didn't know the price / You'll get yours eventually // Surrounded by familar faces with no name / none of them know me / Or want to share my pain / They wish only to bask in my light / Then fade away / To win my love, to them a game / To watch me live my life in vain / When all is done and the glitter fades, fades away / They'll get theirs eventually / And I hope I'm there // So what good am I to you / If I can't be broken / You'll get yours, yes / You'll get yours eventually // Surrounded by familar faces with no name / none of them know me / Or want to share my pain / They wish only to bask in my light / Then fade away / To win my love, to them a game / To watch me live my life in vain / When all is done and the glitter fades, fades away / They'll get theirs eventually / And I hope I'm there ~


I finished the song just before the bell rang ending class.

email me w/suggestions@ amigiwa@aol.com Review please i have fragile ego and it needs stroking. what does rn mean? i always see it when i'm readin other fanfics, the writers r complain cuz theys dont kno. plz tell me.
This is my first fanfic. bear with me pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeee!

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -