InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Warriors of Odin ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue
T
Characters
T
InuYasha: Strong teen with white long hair past shoulders. Wears Jeans with white t-shirt. Age 17. Height 5’9”.
T
Kagome: Normal teen girl with long midnight blue hair past shoulders. Wears tan Capri pants and a dark blue tang top. Age 15. Height 5’4”.
T
Miroku: Perverted teen with short purple hair just past top of neck. Wears forest cameo zip off pants with white t-shirt. Age 16. Height 5’7”
T
Sango: High strung teen with long brown hair past shoulders. Wears jean shorts and sage t-shirt. Age 15. Height 5’5”
T
Sally: Normal teen girl with short blond hair just past top of neck. Wears jeans and black tang top. Age 15. Height 5’4.5ish”.
T
Sam: Friendly teen with short brown hair past bottom of neck. Wears jeans and black t-shirt with a black jacket over it. Age 15. Height 5’3”.
T
Mike: Fierce teen with blond hair just to bottom of neck. Wears black pants and black t-shirt with black sweatshirt over it. Age 15. Height 5’5”.
T
Evan: Smart teen with short black surly hair. Wears light blue jeans and white t-shirt with white zip up hoodie over it. Age 15. Height 5’5”
Nick: Average teen with short brown curly hair. Wears black sports shorts and white t-shirt. Age 15. Height 5’ 4”
T
Setting: A small town with all the necessities either in the town or in the towns nearby.
A/N: I’m designing this town off my home town along the east coast but I’m not going to give away to much info because of the cyber stalkers and all that. Not saying you are, just keeping things safe.
T
I do not own InuYasha or the rights to it.
T
A/N: Be warned I am horrible speller and so I may have some wrong spellings my comp want pick up. Also I am really laid back about life and so depending on how things are with my social life I may or may not have a chapter up every week and may or may not respond to your reviews. Sorry it’s just the kind of guy I am.