InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the ways of luv ❯ Smile 4 the camera ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four
Michelle got up the next morning, took a shower and walked into her room rapped in a towel. She started to go through her draws searching for a nice pair of bikinis to wear at the beach,
“I think you should go with the black one.” Said a familiar voice,
“Aahh!!!” yelled Michelle as she looked up to see Sesshoumaru sitting on her window,
“What are you doing up there and your early!”
Sesshoumaru smiled at her and looked at her up and down. She sat there in her towel, water running off her hair and onto her body with a cute smile on her face.
“Well are you gonna get dressed already?” he asked,
“Not with you staring at me like that!!!” Michelle called back at him, almost pushing him out the widow as he dropped back down.
She quickly put on the bikinis he had chosen, then her white and blue school uniform.
Michelle opened the window and called out to Sesshoumaru,
“Maru I'm done!”
He jumped up to her room, picked her up bridal style and jumped back down.
“Hey I haven't had breakfast yet!” Michelle stated,
“We'll have some on the way there.” Said Sesshoumaru pulling his keys out of his black jeans. He wore a white singlet and the school's blue jacket.
“Wow! We're going on that?!” exclaimed Michelle, Sesshoumaru nodded, “Ok I've always wanted to do this, get your camera ready.”
Sesshoumaru pulled out his flip phone as she got on the motorbike and got into a sexy, seductive pose for him. Click!
“Show me the pic!” said Michelle,
“Deleted it.”
“What?! Why?!”
“Weren't you wearing a bikini under that?”
Michelle blushed and then after a while took off her shirt and posed again.
Sesshoumaru took the picture again,
“Ok enough!” said Michelle blushing big time as she put her shirt back on, “You're really related to your brother.”
“Lets go.”
Michelle held on tight as they sped off towards school.