InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Therapy of Each Other ❯ Wet walking ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: yay! Finally I can do some fluff! But still gonna take it slow. He's warmed up, but not totally, we'll just have to see! LOL
 
 
 
Chapter 9: Wet walking-
 
 
Inuyasha pounded on his alarm as it blasted the heavy Rock station. He groaned as he rolled over. How he hated these early mornings and the mix of being on Community service and being Kagome's primary trainer, he barely got any rest, especially now that she is more aware. Then he thought about Kagome. Yesterday in the
Lorikeet cage. He subconsciously smiled and felt warm until he sat up straight and slapped himself.
 
"Gah! Get a grip... It's still Kagome... It's Kagome."
 
He had a sudden flashback-
 
He snuck around a bush, quiet as a predator and he spotted his prey. He was 13 and she was 11. The Elementary and Middle Schools shared the same buses. Kagome stood there. She was chubby, had glasses and braces and her hair in a greasy ponytail. Inuyasha licked his lips sadistically as he had his pocketknife out and drawn. She was like a deer in the sights of a wild dog. No one else was around. He snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the ponytail and he screamed as he dragged her and slammed her against the wall, she cringed and yipped on impacted. Her eyes looked in horror into his excited, amber eyes fixed themselves upon her.
 
"I...Inuya..."
 
He slapped her and said,
 
"Shut up, I just want to hear you scream and in pain."
 
She starred at him with angry eyes as he spotted her clinching her fist. He quickly took the hand and held the fingers in a painful position.
 
"Think you can out due me, Jajauma? Keh. I'm 100 xs stronger then you...don't try anything"
She sneers at him but then yipped as he took her hand and sliced it with his knife. Blood dripped from the cut then he quickly lifted her shirt to expose her stomach and sliced the surface in a rough scratch, not deep, but enough to bleed enough. Inuyasha laughed as Kagome began to cry. He pushed her too the ground and kicked her, slicing a hole in the back of her skirt. Before Kagome could do much else, he was gone, very satisfied with himself.
 
Then he got out of the flashback as a flashback of the current Kagome lay in the lap of the wolf youkai, her being scrapped up from trying to escape.
 
"...Kagome...You are still Kagome... but are you?"
 
Inuyasha held his head. He remembered seeing the scar on her hand last night. Plus many other scars he has given her over the years He rubbed his temples. Then paused as he remembered her scared, but comforted face as she trustingly looked at him, her big brown eyes, and her lips moving...uttering her first words since the accident...Inuyasha. He sighed out loud.
 
“Yesterday…her first word was…My name…”
 
It was awkward to him. Then he thought about his reaction when she was in danger. He had this overwhelming feeling to protect her. The thought of anyone causing her harm…made him angry and scared.
 
 
“Grrrrrr! What the hell is wrong with me?!”
 
Then he got a flashback of Kagome in the Lorikeet feeding cadge. How she was surrounded by those colorful birds and her glowing smile and giggles, then her looks. He felt a shiver and his heart rise a bit. He put his face in his hands. Then he got the flashback of Kagome yelling his name as she grabbed on to him… and he got a sweat drop when he remembered what he said,
 
“I'm sorry…I won't ever leave you alone again.”
 
He had an agitated face. But thoughts of her made him feel warm inside.
 
“Dammit all! Keh! Just dammit all!”
 
He knew his battle to remain to hate her was lost… but it didn't mean he'd flaunt it. He had to keep it under wraps. He'd probably get in trouble for PDA with a patient as well. He sighed and looked at the clock. He has an hour before he'd see her. He did not feed her. He'd got to put her in the wheelchair and wheel her to the cafeteria.
 
><
 
“Ok, time for break…”
 
“Inuyasha!”
 
He was interrupted by her excited exclamation at the first site of him. He could not help but to want to smile, but barely did. He walked to the corner to unfold her wheelchair. She slowly tossed her covers from her, but noticed Inuyasha turn red and looked to see her gown hiked up so high, it barely covered her underwear. She was still too innocent to know modesty, so Inuyasha said as he cleared his throat,
 
"Ano... You should pull your gown down"
 
. She nodded and pulled the bunched material down as Inuyasha parked the wheelchair nearby, putting on the breaks. She threw up her arms to hold out for him just like a child. This put him off guard a moment, still not so used to the idea of Kagome trusting him with everything. When he slowly stepped closer. She without hesitation threw her arms around his neck. He froze and blushed, his cheeks pink as her dusty rose- colored gown.
 
"Ano...What are you doing?"
 
She sighed with a little cheerily vocalization, signaling she was ready. But when he didn't come to get her, she looked at him, puzzled He sighed and rolled his eyes, avoiding contact with her eyes as he said,
 
"I think you should brush your hair first."
 
He walked over to her mini- vanity and got the brush from there and tossed it to her. She looked at the brush then to him.
 
"What?"
 
He asked a bit annoyed. She took the brush and held it out to him. He put up his hands as he thought, 'That's right, Sango brushes her hair for her usually'. He said,
 
"Oh, No. I'm not doing it for you! Besides, you are a big girl, you should be able to do it on your own by now."
 
She looked at the brush quizidly and then up to him. He sighed and went over to her, taking the brush.
 
"You do it like this."
 
He stroked his own long, silver locks with the brush before handing the brush back to her. She carefully took the brush and fumbled getting it into her hands into an angle that worked. She was caught off by surprise when Inuyasha stopped her hands and carefully corrected the brush.
 
"You hold it like this".
 
She stared at it them him as he started to move her hand for her. She enjoyed his touch, it wasn't a rough as she had grown accustomed to him being. He didn't realize it himself what he was doing, why he was doing it, and with whom he was doing it, but when he remembered, he let go of her with the speed of lightning then blushed and kicked himself, but watched as she continued herself. He cleared is throat and said lowly,
 
"G...good."
 
She smiled big as his praise and continued. He had his hands in his pockets, grumbling at himself about what a fool he was and this was Kagome, the girl he hated more then curry or the thought of celibacy from Ramen...but did he truly feel like that anymore? Yesterday proved his heart and subconscious mind had other thoughts about this innocent, beautiful girl who looked up to him more then anyone on Earth. But then he realized she was having trouble with the back of her hair. He growled to himself, squirmed, kicked into the floor before rushing over to help her.
 
"Hold on, Hold On, I'll do it."
 
She looked up at him with curious, but almost shimmering eyes, making his heart beat a few beats faster, but he fought as he grabbed the brush.
 
"Turn around."
 
Kagome scooted herself to where her back faced him. He looked as her long, thick, silky hair and the thought about how many evil things he could do with her. Sneak to get scissors and chop it up, put food in it, pull her hair as he brushed it, but he sighed as he carefully took her hair gently by the roots and started at the bottom. This made Kagome, for some reason, blush and feel a tingle. Her hair was so silky it didn't take long. He threw the brush on the table and in a mono-toned voice said,
 
"Ok, let's go."
 
She scooted to face him and resumed in her former position of having her arms around his neck. He looked away and cleared his throat, trying to hide his blush.
She looked at him confused. He shrugged and stiffened as he put his hands under her knees. She giggled and squirmed. He asked puzzled,
 
"What? What happened?"
 
She smiled at him with childish eyes. He nodded and sighed,
 
"I see, quite ticklish, aren't we?"
 
She just looked at him with those eyes of adoration. He felt his world crumble apart at the sight of those eyes. So different from the cold, scared ones he once enjoyed seeing. After shaking his thoughts, he carefully lifted her up,
 
"Looks like you are getting healthier, you have gained some muscle. That'll be important for today."
 
She looked at him with a kind of worried look, but just nodded
 
Inuyasha placed her in her chair and nodded.
 
"I told Miroku about your little dash yesterday, so we will start working more, since it's evident you have the will, but need more training."
 
She looked panicked a moment but look up at him questionly and nodded as in a question
 
 
"Hai, I'm training you."
 
He said as if he could read her mind she sighed in relief as he began to wheel her down the hall to the cafeteria.
 
 
><><
 
After breakfast was said and done with, to wait for her food to settle, he led her to the gym. She sighed. She hated training, but since it was Inuyasha, she trusted he knew best and whatever he was doing was helping her. He rolled her to one of the blue mats and attempted to act as professional as he could. Sure the past few months he has Stretched Kagome many times, but he had a feeling after yesterday, things would be different. He kneeled beside her and put the brakes on her chair. He held out her hand and said,
 
"Come' on, you know what to do."
 
He said it as flat as usual, but she felt a hint of encouragement. She grabbed onto his hand and cringed as she lifted herself up and he took her with his other arm to help lower her to the mat. She laid slowly back and sighed as she looked at him. For at least the 5th time today, he was staring at her. She looked into his deep, amber eyes and it sent her heart beat to beat faster. She was unfamiliar with these feelings. It scared her a bit. Was this Normal? His eyes drifted half closed as he looked at her. He had no clue what he was thinking. It was similar to his stare yesterday at the zoo. She felt warmth on her cheeks, he snapped out of it when she touched her heated cheeks. She looked at him worried. She shook his head slowly, letting her know she was not sick.
 
He looked at her puzzled, but blushing,
 
"I suppose its normal...
 
She smiled and looked as if she gushed slightly, without meaning too He was confused, but felt a smirk develop. He was convinced it was programmed into Kagome's mind that she was stubborn. He got on his hands and knees beside her and said,
 
"Ok, Time to stretch."
 
He crawled to her legs.... her slim, toned legs. He blushed as he picked on up. He felt himself sweat. Had yesterday really fried his brain this bad? He would not let it stop him. He brought the leg up against her chest and leaned onto her. He noticed Kagome stare at him and her breath heighten. He blushed but asked,
 
"Are you ok? Am I hurting you?"
 
She slowly shook her head. He switched to her other leg. Today's session was tense. Inuyasha gulped and tried to keep his mind clear of new thoughts....More male thoughts. Kagome was confused. Her body tingled and wanted to shudder at his touched and him being basically on top of her. She felt a different kind of warm. Inuyasha was shaky and hurried to finish the stretches. He quickly got up and gulped. Kagome sat up, breathing hard. He smelt something odd, so sweet from her. Her body was naturally reacting to him. He closed his eyes tight and shook his head and said a little angrily,
 
"Pool time. Let me get a nurse to help you change."
 
><><><><><
 
He waded in the 3 ft water, waiting for the nurse to wheel out Kagome. He looked around as he saw in the windows young nurses staring at him in all his glory with red, Hawaiian pattern swim shorts. He sighed but his ears twitched when he heard the door behind him creak. Kirara wheeled a towel wrapped Kagome out into the area. Inuyasha waded to the stairs as Kirara got her to stand up, dropping the towel. Inuyasha was almost floored when Kagome wore a navy-blue one piece, but it was bikini cut and the dip was quite low, cleavage to show. It shaped her to be slim and healthy. Inuyasha's jaw dropped. Kirara rolled her eyes.
 
"Inuyasha!"
 
He snapped out of it,
 
"What?"
 
"Are you going to get her or just stand there and drool? Am I going to have to stay and supervise?"
 
Inuyasha blushed as he stomped up the steps and grabbed onto Kagome's upper arms,
 
"I'm NOT drooling!"
 
Kirara smiled and nodded,
 
"Behave"
 
And she walked out the door.
 
Inuyasha looked down at the bewildered Kagome. He looked and sighed.
 
"No Way you can climb down those stairs, come' on."
 
He swept her up and when he looked at her, she was inches from his face. This day was going sooooooooooooo bad. Inuyasha hurried down the stairs and set her down in the heated pool. It was a few inches above her waist. He got her on her ribcage to steady her.
 
"Can you stand on your own?"
 
She shook her head.
 
"Try it. I won't let you fall, besides, if you do, just hold your breath and it won't hurt."
 
She nodded. He carefully let go and she began to wobble. He grabbed her waist with one hand.
 
"Steady! Steady."
 
He said. He realized how he was holding her, but tried to ignore it. She was too innocent to know about that, but all she knew is her body was reacting to Inuyasha's touch, his looks, and his voice. He looked like he got a better idea and got behind her.
 
"Lean back on me"
 
She stepped back a bit and he straightened up. As her hair was just a few inches below his nose, he breathed her in. The scent of Kagome. It sent a range of emotions through him. Anger, loathing, confusion, comfort, even a hint of lust and wanting. He shook it off when see looked up at him. He held out her arms for balance, holding her lightly under her upper arms, which he noticed were toned and firm.
 
'How'd she get so in shape in just over one year?'
 
He thought quizzingly. He noticed Kagome's determined look. He felt he made a bit of a risk when he spoke softly in her ear,
 
"Are you ready?"
 
An involuntary shiver went through her. She quickly looked up at him, a bit startled. He cleared his throat and instructed her,
 
"Move one foot forward, stay against me let me be your balance."
 
She nodded and carefully moved on foot forward, Inuyasha's foot behind that followed. He continued to instruct her until she got a pace, he moved along with her. She watched and concentrated on her feet, un knowing, though he had to fight with himself to do it, he would stop every other step till She was no longer relying on his body, just him gently holding her underarms. When she realized she was doing it, she squealed in delight and said,
 
"Inuyasha!"
 
He just gave a small smile and said,
 
"I see, I see!"
 
But then she reached the slope that dropped to the 6 ft water, she began to slip and screamed, but Inuyasha caught her and spun her around into his chest. Her eyes widened as she was pressed against his bare, damp chest and she looked up at him. He just was looking down at her. So many thoughts crossed his mind as she grabbed onto him around his chest for dear life. Her heart began to beat faster when through his chest she heard him softly say,
 
"See? I told you I wouldn't let you fall."
 
But he was trying to figure weither or not to pry the terrified girl from around his chest. He noticed it felt rather nice, but in fear of getting in trouble, he carefully pulled her back. She looked up at him, shivering a bit. He picked her up and said,
 
"Come' on, let's go inside. You did well enough for today."
 
 
***************************><><><><>&l t;********************************
 
A/N: I owed you guys this... I never follow my own plans! I didn't plan on updating till I finished this story and KPCSH.... but you know what... I think I'll keep updating this when I can while writing the extended version Chapters of KPCSH. I owe it to you guys. You all have been so faithful to me! I owe it to each and every one of you! Thank you all and God Bless you all for your comfort and support! It's really helped me. But till next time, which I pray won't be long, I know how it is to wait and wait and wait for a fanfic you love to be updated... I rather not cause that pain when I can... But till next time, Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!