InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Through the Rose Colored Lenses ❯ Bloopers, Extras and Alternate Endings ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bloopers, extras and Alternate Endings

~ ~ ~ Starting With the End ~ ~ ~

Alternate Ending 1 ~ An Epilogue of Sorts

Kagome sat underneath the shade of the God's tree staring at two young girls dressed in miko robes playing Thumb Wars. She shifted in her own miko dress, and smiled as the girls started to tickle each other before running around the grounds. "You would be so proud, mama." Kagome whispered as she played with the milky white Shikon no Tama around her neck. She sighed as she leaned against the tree. "I know you are here with me today, and with him…with your son. Can you believe your little boy is all grown up, mama? Can you believe he is getting married? I don't. It feels like it was only yesterday that he was screening my calls so I could avoid Inu Yasha. He had a happy life, and is only getting better." Her worry lines seemed to disappear as she thought of the last ten years of her life. Yes, Ayumi Higurashi would be very happy with the lives her children had led.

"Kagome." A gruff voice interrupted her thoughts. "Love, it's time for the ceremony." She turned to face the hard cut features of her husband. Yes, in the last few years, his face had gotten sterner and harder to decipher, but his golden eyes still held that wild spark she saw in their private games of Thumb Wars.

"The temple is beautiful today." She smiled as she stood up with his help. "How's the bride?"

"Kanna is trying to keep her calm, but after what happened in her wedding with the quints…"

"Rin should be grateful she isn't marrying Kohaku…Souta will handle the situation better than his friend."

"Can you blame him? Those five work like an elite group!" Inu Yasha smiled mischievously. "The girls faked illnesses while the boys took off with the wedding cake; how can anyone compete with that?"

"Inu Yasha, I said this then, and I will say it now. I know you were the mastermind behind the cake theft, if you try anything like that again, I will cut off all games of Thumb Wars for the next century!" Inu Yasha's ears dropped slightly.

"What happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

"Doesn't work in my house!" Kagome warned. She, then, turned towards the girls that were now playing tag. "Kikyo! Ayumi! It's time for the wedding." The girls stopped with their game and raced towards the older miko. Kagome smiled as she took in the girls. Nine-year-old Kikyo, with her dark raven hair and golden eyes, smiled as innocently as her seven-year-old sister. Ayumi blew her bangs away from her sapphire blue eyes before looking up expectantly.

"Are you two ready?" Inu Yasha asked.

"Yes, daddy." The girls answer in unison.

"Then go help Kaede, and no pranks…no matter what your father told you!" Kagome warned.

"We'll be good mama!" The girls promised.

"Keh, you never let us have any fun." Inu Yasha complained.

"You know, with Souta and Rin getting married, this house is getting a little small." Kagome began.

"We'll manage." Inu Yasha shrugged as he stole a kiss from his wife. "We always do."

"Is your father still complaining that the mansion is too empty?"

"With Kanna and Rin moving out, yeah, he is. Why?"

"I was just thinking…Souta is a good enough priest to handle the Shrine by himself, and you know how newly weds like to be by themselves…"

"You want to move in with my father? You know he will start casting spells so you can get pregnant again…"

"I think Kagura was exaggerating when she blamed your father for the quints."

"Sesshomaru agreed."

"He was angry because Kagura denied him Thumb Wars for five months afterwards…What is it with you Inus and Thumb Wars anyhow?" Inu Yasha shrugged. "Besides," she took his hand and placed it over her lower abdomen, "I don't think I would need a spell."

"Nani?" Inu Yasha swallowed hard.

"Kaede says it's a boy." She smiled as Inu Yasha fell to his knees. He smiled as he kissed his wife's belly. Then he pressed his ear against it and registered her heartbeat, followed by another and then another. He waited a moment and listened more carefully…He raised himself and kissed her lightly. He would wait until later to tell her she was expecting triplets.

Alternate Ending 2 ~ Make Reviewers Mad Enough To Hurt Someone

Kagome stepped up to her fiancé, eyes slightly watery. "Alexis, I missed you."

"I missed you to babes…"

"Love, I just wanted to tell you that I know I haven't been the best girlfriend in the past three years, but I plan to make it up to you every step of the way."

"What about Inu Yasha?"

"He and I have made our peace. We'll be friends, but nothing else…

This ending was never completed because a mob of angry reviewers destroyed the rest of the story before killing the author.

Alternate Ending 3 ~ Meche Benz Took Over the Plot

"In late breaking news, a plane heading for JFK International Airport crashed today when a crazed hanyou tried to kidnapped a passenger from first class. According to the authorities, a miko was able to purify him as everyone crashed to their deaths."

Back to the Beginning: Bloopers.

Ch. 2

Meche Benz runs jumps to Sailor Scribe's side of the room where she is typing the next chapter. "Hey, Nena?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you purified him yet?"

"Not yet, it's too soon."

"Ok, you will let me know when, right?"

"Sure."

Ch. 3

"Is he purified yet?"

"No."

Ch. 3.5

"Is he purified yet?"

"No."

Ch. 4

"Is he purified yet?" Sailor Scribe grabs lab top and hits Meche over the head.

"No."

Ch. 5

Kagome cut in front of a slow moving vehicle and tried to cut to the next intersection. She was so lost in her anger that she did not see the eighteen-wheeler, until it was right on top of her. She screamed as her life flashed before her eyes.

"Another Chapter done." Sailor-Scribe looks outside window and notices a mob of angry reviewers with fire, pitchforks and `Kagome better not be dead' signs. Examines room and only exit... "Can I make it?" Nena sees Meche Benz return to the room. "Hey Meche, you have fans!" She points out the window.

"Hey adoring fans…Nena, I don't think they're nice." Turns around to see the room is empty…

****** Next day ******

"Hey Meche, how was your night?" Meche is sitting at her desk writing, "I shall not kill her until she purifies Inu Yasha," a thousand times. Her hair is singed and she is sporting a new collections of bruises. "I'm sorry."

"You better purify him for this!" Meche growls. Nena looks at piece of paper.

"Soon…I promise!"

CH.6

Nena is finishing the chapter while still working at the media lab when the phone rings. "Media Technology, Nena speaking, how may I help you?"

"Did you purify him yet?" Nena rolls her eyes and hangs up the phone.

CH. 7

"Must do Analytical Homework…must write up lab… The purpose of this lab is to…If the jewel has been revived, then Naraku must be planning something, like an attack on Kagome!" Nena stops and re-reads what she just wrote. "I'm hopeless."

"You know what would help?" Meche asked from her laptop.

"What?"

"Purifying Inu Yasha." She smiles before a heavy Analytical Chemistry Textbook hits her on the head. "Hey, no fair using science books!"

CH. 9 -12

Exams, finals GRE's…don't remember much, besides receiving requests to purify Inu Yasha…any guess from who?

"What did I ever do to her?" Inu Yasha pouts in a corner.

"You managed to survive 12 chapters without being purified?" Meche guessed.

"No, really, why?" Nena pressures.

"Well, I don't know…I just wanted to see him get purified because he is very conceited and gets on my nerves! And, it's fun to see him get purified, so won't you please get him purified!"

Inu Yasha sweat drops.

Ch. 10 (Inu Gladly reminded me of this one)

"You're not mad?" He looked at her with incredulous eyes as she returned to the scrambled eggs.

"No. Do you want cheese with your eggs, or just ham?"

"Just ham. Are you sure?"

"Look, I have a friend, Marie, and she could sit here…" Inu Yasha crashes to the ground.

"Damn woman, why you did that for?"

"It's in the script!" Kagome complained.

"But, I'm not supposed to crash!"

"Must be a type-o, don't worry, Meche will find it."

"She already checked this chapter!" Inu Yasha growled.

"Oh! Get Nena or Meche down here to corrected." She suggested.

"Can't they are sleeping…something about morning classes and biochemistry."

"So now what?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Take this damn thing off for the scene and hope no one catches on." Inu Yasha shrugged. Kagome did as she was told and gave Inu the necklace. He in turn shoved it in his pocket.

"Let's continue!" He demanded as Kagome picked up her script.

"…and interpret that dream from here until next Tuesday and tell you that everything, from the color of your clothes to the time of day it was, means something, but nothing means what it seams. Then I have another friend, Cat the psychiatrist, and she will analyze that dream and explain it's your subconscious trying to tell you something. Then there is me, who will sit here…" Inu Yasha screamed, the chair broken beneath him. "Inu Yasha?"

"The damn that spell!" He growled as his eyes turned red. Everyone exited the kitchen quietly.

Ch. 13-21

"Is he purified yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No!"

"Now?"

"Keep it up and I won't give you spoilers on my next stories!" Meche lowers her head and goes hide in a corner until the next chapter.

Ch. 21

She looked around to confirm what he already knew. They had taken her little brother.

Nena stretches as she notices a collection of people gathering under her window with pitchforks and fire.

"Meche?" She turns to look at her roommate to see her gone. Without a second thought, she turns on Word and starts to type, but she is soon interrupted by an IM.

"I knew better than to stay there, lol. BTW, did you purify him yet?"

CH. 22

"She loves you, Inu Yasha. She will accept you the way you are."

"How…"

"I know. I've been in your shoes, or do you forget I was a widow…Nena, don't you mean widower?"

"She's in bed." Inu Yasha smirked.

"Meche, doesn't she mean widower?"

"She's sick in bed."

"Should I just say widower?" Inu Shantino wondered?

"But dad, you must follow the script…it's the rules!" Inu Yasha gave his father an evil smirk as the older youkai growled.

CH. 23

"Hey Nena," Inu Yasha pulls up a chair, "Your reviewers really like this story, don't they."

"Yes, I am very lucky to find such great reviewers."

"I guess they would be very upset if this story didn't continue because I no longer wanted to be in it…" Nena raises eye brow at him,

"What are you getting at?"

"Either you give me lots of money, or I won't participate in this story any more!"

"But, I'm a broke college student."

"Sorry. No money, no Inu!"

"Fine!" Nena starts to type furiously.

**** 1 hour latter ****

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DEAD?"

Ch. 24

"If Inu is dead, then how can you purify him?"

"I can't." Meche looks up in disbelief before cleaning the room. "I found a penny; Inu please!"

"I guess I can be a ghost, but nothing solid!"

Ch. 25

"Inu, the reviewers want you back, and frankly so do I. Kagome doesn't like the idea of ending up with Hojo, and Orlando Bloom is unavailable to make a cameo in this story."

"No money, no Inu."

"Ladyhawk89 said she would give you `10 billion dollars, property in Tahiti, and some goats."

"She would?" Inu looks up hopefully. "And I wouldn't have to give them back."

"Inu Yasha, you can't keep goats in the apartment. No pets allowed!" Miroku yelled from back stage.

"Fine, I'll do it for my reviewers!"

"I am really sick…Vertigo…can't Beta…."

"Aw, poor Meche." Helps Meche into bed. "I'm purifying Inu in the next chapter."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it'll be my pleasure!"

"Yey!" Gets up and does a little dance before falling back on the bed with swirly eyes. "The world is spinning….wow…I'm going to fall off!"

CH. 25

"If it wasn't for this vertigo, I would be celebrating Inu's purification." Meche complained.

"I don't think the reviewers are too happy with it." Nena comments as she sees reviewers take the shape of "Dawn of the Dead" zombies.

"I think they are upset because Kagome didn't agree to marry Inu Yasha."

"Doesn't matter, we need to get out of here." Nena drags Meche to the door where she notices that the exit has been blocked by angry zombie reviewers. She is backed into her chair. "Type woman, type! I am too dizzy to die!"

CH. 26

He was there, smirking as he leaned against a nearby column. "Ah, Alexis, are you sure Inu Yasha wasn't supposed to be in this scene?" Kagome asked as she approaches the character.

"Alexis!" An Inu Yasha stripped down to his boxers comes running away from airport security. "Why did you tell them I had a bomb."

.

.

.

No one noticed, but I originally said they Met September 25th and messed up in later chapters. Will correct that the minute I get the chance. Sorry about that.

.

.

.

"But that's why you love me." He smiled as he threw her bag over his shoulder and slipped an arm around her waist. The Shikon no Tama became completely purified. Linking their hands they walked towards the parking garage saying,

"One, two, three, I declare a Thumb War."

"That's a wrap folks. Happy five month anniversary!" Everyone cheers.

"Hey you cheated!" Inu Yasha complained.

"No, I didn't!" Little Gregory pouts.

Bloopers in the reviews…no one take offence on this, please.

Mnenoch holds the record for the longest review I have received up to date!!!! I loved your review! Cheers for Mnenoch.

Angel from Hell [my favorite bipolar angry reviewer]

"i hate u *gives glare*! you are soo mean -_-!

well i hope u had a good spring break because u are back that means

updates as soon as possible!"

cocovanilla

"I swear if Naraku kill

him [Souta], I will try to find a way to jump into your story and kick his sorry

butt! ^_^"

Naraku: Can she do that?

Sailor-Scribe: I don't know…it might be possible.

Naraku: (begging on his hands and knees) Don't let her, my butt is to sensitive!

Sakura onto Hitomi

I had to put her in because she gave me cookies, and I like her story. ^_^

By the way, Meche enjoyed the cookies and soup. They made her feel better since regular food isn't working.

Pan-Chan 42

"*Calls all local reviewers* BRING YOUR GUNS...TORCHES...FLAME

THROWERS...AND VEGETA'S...LET'S GET HER! (Out of all the hell you are going to

get...Good chapter and update soon)"

Anyone who protects me deserves to be here.

Mikokinu

"just wanted to tell you that you are doing an awsome job! I really like

this story because it is the only one I've found that has romance,

comedy, and 'almost' normal life situations, yet uses the cast of my

all-time favorite show (Inu-Yasha), puts them in modern times, and is

originally based arround one of my favorite hobbies (photography)!

Man, if there was some kind of fan-fic contest, you would be the

all-time winner (if I were the judge...and if they think different, then I'll

tell Inu-Yasha to go and beat them up!)!

Well keep up the goog work!

Mikokinu"

"You hear that Inu, go beat them up!"

"I thought this was democracy." Inu complained.

"No one is going to sit you for it." Inu smiles and goes on a butt kicking binge.

CraziAnzGirl

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!! NOT INUYASHA! INUYASHA! *CraziAznGurl breaks

down crying* inu *sobs* yash!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!! i luv this story!! cant wait to read more!!"

So that's why they call her crazi~>bipolar.

CissboX

"if you killed inuyasha i will kill you *murderous look*...bring him

back to life in some way please? LOL cheers"

"Damn these bipolar people…well, I am glad I put up that fire wall."

Peanut Gallery - Alaska's Own

I'M GONNA SHOOT HER!! Then maim, torture, chinese water torutre, etc..

Then we're putting her happily back tpgether and forcing her into the

marriage!

Kagome: Can she do that?

S-S: If she writes her own story…

Kagome: Inu, I changed my mind, I will marry you.

LadyCatBaily

"*grips pitchfork tightly* I KNEW HE WAS ALIVE! AHAHAHA I KNEW IT!

But...but what the hell!? He fucking PROPOSES and she WALKS AWAY!? Kagome,

you brain-dead baka, go snog his ass! *huffs and grumbles*

OKay...its time for Kitty's guessing game...*grins and rubs hands

together* InuYasha and Kagome are getting married-26th was the day Kiyou and

InuYasha met...*blinks*...right? Oh, come one, something! Please!

*sniffles and bawls* Yasha and 'Gome HAVE to get married! I'll-I'll die if

they don't!

*sobs*

I can't wait for the next chapter...and the blooper chapter! *wicked

grin* Thumb Wars Gone Wrong. *winks*

Much Love,

Cat"

S-S: (Flips thru story) Who is Kiyou? I don't remember having a Kiyou!

Intercome: Will Kiyou please report to the writer's desktop!

Clearwater-Faerie

"I sincerely hope that the last chapter will have them happy, cause it

it doesnt, I am never going to sleep comfortably again! I am not kidding

here,"

S-S: (Turns to Meche) I didn't know I had that kind of effect on peoples lives…now I feel bad.

Meche: (Pats her on the back) I bet she would feel better if you purified him more often.

RedHerring

"*sigh* You had me really infuriated at that last chapter. And then

during this chapter, when you made it seem like her fiance WASN'T Inuyasha

MORE THAN ONCE, I was ready to jump through the computer to strangle

you."

S-S: I'm REALLY glad I got that firewall.

LadyCatBaily

*stares in shock for half an hour* *falls over stiffly* Oh holy shit. I

was so SCARED, so TERRIFIED, OH GODS, I thought it was SOMEONE ELSE...

*Bursts into tears and throws myself on you* I love you!

S-S: NO!!!! THE FIRE WALL DIDN'T HOLD!!!!!!!!!

LADYHAWK89

"love peace and hairgrease."

S-S: Besides loving that line…one of my best friend uses a rendition of it `love, peace and chickengrease!'

??? ()

"luv your story!

i'll definitly vote for you when season 4 starts."

S-S: Does anyone know what s/he is talking about? Season 4 of what? I'm lost.

Meche: So what else is new?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Extras:

I'm going to let each character tell you why you should vote for their favorite story. (So far, "The Ad" is winning).

Inu Yasha: Not the "Crimson Lady." I only have a minor supporting role in that! The heresy!

S-S: You know what that word means?

Inu Yasha: Keh, I know it's a bad thing…you use it a lot in that "Crimson Lady" crappy story.

Sesshomaru: (Hits Inu Yasha over the head) It's not a crappy story, and the title is "The Lady of the Crimson Land," even though I am the protagonist. All of you should vote for this story because, I Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western Lands, order you too.

Kagome: Boy, you sure are full of yourself. People, vote for "Beautiful Miscommunications!" I get to kick some serious butt and blow up things in that one. I may seem out of character, but trust me it's worth it to see Inu Yasha in his underwear!

Inu Yasha: What…I'm not doing that!

Inu Shantino: But son, it's in the script…Vote for whichever one you people want…I'm not in any of them so I don't care…I am off to see that property my son received from that lovely reviewer.

Meche Benz: People, you should vote fore the "Lady of the Crimson Land" because the new character is an independent woman that kicks serious behind. Besides, Nena already has it planned out completely in her head…really angsty and bloody…DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH. AND ALSO THE GIRL IS REALLY COO, NOT COOL, COO. My Californians understand.

Sango: Not "Beautiful Miscommunications." The rumor is I have to kiss a girl in that one.

Miroku: "Beautiful Miscommunications," Sango kisses a girl in that one.

Sango: (Hits Miroku over the head) Hentai, it isn't for certain.

Rin: "Lady of the Crimson Land" because Rin gets a mommy in that one!

Naraku: "Beautiful Miscommunications," I'm not in either of the other two stories, and who would want to read a story without me in it?

THE ENTIRE CAST: EVERYONE!

Kagura: Doesn't matter, I have minor roles in all of them.

Kouga: Am I even in any of these stories?"

S-S: Well, you are a kidnapped victim in "Beautiful Miscommunications..." oh, and you are referred to as the Lord of the Northern Lands in Lady of the Crimson Land…but no major role.

Kouga: You don't like me, do you?

Meche: Don't mind her; she is still mad you claimed Kagome without her consent.

Kouga: Fine, I want to be a Lord…Lady it is!

Ayame: I have a bigger role in "Beautiful Miscommunications" than "LOTC," But I'm married to Kouga in that one, so Lady it is.

Carlos Pedro Urano: I think…Lady of the Crimson Land because Meche told me to.

Inu Yasha: Why does he get to vote?

S-S: Because…he is Meche's laptop! Therefore, he happy, Meche happy, and I have someone correcting my work! (Smiles)

Meche: How are they going to decide based on this…they are going to get confused and think that they can pick something besides LOTC!

S-S: For your viewing pleasure: The trailers to my next stories!!!!!!

The Lady of the Crimson Land (R)

Ten years after the defeat of Naraku a new evil arises in the Eastern Lands of Japan.

"Sesshomaru-sama, the Neko lord is powerful and great…his armies are compose of youkai and the strongest humans…they are raiding the countryside and devastating your forces!"

"How is that possible?" Sesshomaru bangs his desk.

"The sheer number of their forces is enough to make us retreat!"

"There must be a way to increase our forces!"

In hopes of strengthening his army, Sesshomaru makes the most difficult decision of his life.

"I never thought I would call you brother, but I am no hypocrite. If I take a human bride, then I must accept my father's and their son."

Two brothers will unite in the fight against the force unification of Japan under one demon lord, and one demon lord must learn that not all women are carved from the same mold.

"You are a foreigner?" He questioned the young beauty with onyx eyes and dark raven curls.

"My father and I arrived in this country ten years ago. Before then, we lived in China, India, Egypt and Spain. We conquered all in our path."

A marriage arranged in order to win a war, a matrimony at constant war…

"I have been leading my father's armies since I was ten years old! I have led men to their deaths, and fought the battle by their sides. I know the suffering of war and the sweet taste of victory! I have never lost a battle, much less a war. Stop treating me like a child and start treating me like the woman I am!"

"I'll start treating you like a woman in public when you start acting a woman in our bedroom!"

Will love survive the spoils of wars?

"I for one am grateful you were born a woman, for how else would I find a mate in this world…"

Warning this fic contain violence, war, blood, and lots of suffering. Not for the weak of heart.

Beautiful Miscommunications (R)

"In other news, an attempted assassination on Inu Yasha Takahashi, the youngest of the Takahashi brothers, failed earlier this afternoon. According to witnesses, Mr. Takahashi's life was saved by the famous tabloid reported of the `Morning Scoop,' Kagome Higurashi."

In a city where nothing is what it seems…

"Old Miko, did you see the news…yes it looks like our best assassin has been shot."

"Take care of it Miroku."

A young girl walks the streets of Tokyo with one goal in mind.

"My father was the best assassin there was, Miroku, and I have trouble believing he's dead, but I know better than to believe that he is the one that is trying to kill Inu Yasha!"

"What do you intend to do?"

"Naraku is responsible for my family's death and my father's predicament…I can't let him get away with it."

Now with an unlikely ally…

"Inu Yasha, helping me could mean the demise of your company…the loss of all your money…"

"Keh, wench, you are going to get yourself killed if I don't help you!"

She will face the government, the police and International Business.

The Ad (R)

After years of dating the wrong man, Kagome Higurashi is finally free.

"I plan to do the single thing for a while…and enjoy it."

But fate had other plans…

"Ji-chan…what do you mean you are dying?"

"I'm old Kagome…death is bound to come, but fear not, I pray to the God's tree to let me walk you down the aisle before my time comes." The old man reassure.

In hopes to ensure her grandfather's happiness, she will stop at nothing to find a husband.

"My grandfather has less than a year to live, and his only wish is to walk me down the aisle, and I had to break up with Hojo! I'm a bad granddaughter."

"No you're not." Sango reassured.

"Why don't you hire a husband…take out an ad in the local paper requesting an actor to play the part…I'm sure there are plenty of starving actors in Tokyo!" Miroku suggested.

With a meddling grandfather…

"Yes, the ad placed today by Kagome Higurashi…it should say `Desperate Woman seeking husband. Willing to pay."

"Hello, Inu Yasha Takahashi? Have your read the classifieds today?"

In a race against time…

"I can't believe there are so many weirdoes in Tokyo!" Kagome gasped.

"You are lucky this wasn't a full moon." Inu Yasha smirked as he entered her office.

"Didn't I send you away?"

"Listen wench, you need a husband to make your grandfather happy, and I need a wife to unlock my inheritance. What do you say?"

Wedding Bells are on the horizon…

"I can't believe I'm married to you."

"I can. I always wanted a feisty wife."

"Remind me to kill you after this arrangement is over!"

And love is just around the corner.

"I've never met anyone quite like you Inu Yasha." He leans down and kisses her softly.

"And I'll make sure you'll never meet anyone else like me."

But when the truth is out…

"You knew my grandfather was faking his illness! Why didn't you tell me?"

"We only had five more months to go!"

"The money…that's all that matters to you, isn't it?"

Can love conquer all?

"The way I see it, Yasha, you can keep Kagome, or you can keep the money. Which one will keep your bed warmer at night?" Miroku asked.

Guys…try to vote for only 1, 2 at most. If you vote for all three then your vote will cancel out. Meche is also threatening to steal the votes of those of you who don't vote. So if you prefer another besides LOTCL, please vote!

Oh, before I forget…Morrimotto…big debate on how to spell it. I checked on line at my school, and that was the spelling I got…but I was in the science building the other day, and I saw an old box that belonged to my teacher… he had spelt his name Morimoto, so I am sorry that I messed that up. Thanks for those who corrected me.

Oh, before I forget again…Keh v Feh. I like to watch Japanese subtitle Inu Yasha, where his voice is rougher like a dog's bark. In that one, he says Keh. In American dub, he has a young teen boy's voice. He says Feh. I prefer Keh. Neither is wrong.

Love you all. Going to wait for your reviews.

Does a little dance ::720+ reviews and counting::

PS Meche did not beta this because it is over 26 pages. Sad, my longest chapter was about mistakes.

El Fin