InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ Mate! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter six: Mate!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"One step ahead of you!" she yelled as she pulled out the sacred arrow holding him to the tree.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu-Yasha laughed as he jumped off the tree and slashed straight through the demon. Kagome quickly got up to search for the jewel. She pulled the jewel out of the piece of rotten flesh and held in her hands staring at it. I have already done all this and I have shattered it and together Inu-Yasha, Shippo, Miroku, Sango and I put the jewel back together. But now will that all start again as well? No! I won't let it!

Keade walked up and stared over Kagome's shoulder at the jewel. "Be a good little girl and hand the jewel over… unless you'd rather feel the caress of my claws!" Inu-Yasha yelled threateningly. "What do you think I'm to gentle girl?" Inu-Yasha yelled angrily and jumped in front of her. There faces inches apart. "No!" Kagome said swiftly not leaving eye contact. "What did you just say?" Inu-Yasha said daringly. "NO! Inu-Yasha!" "And what makes you think I won't just rip you apart right now!" "I'm your mate!