InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ I See ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter five: I see

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There there child." Keade started to try to comfort the Kagome confusedly and uncomfortably. "Come child follow me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 5

Kagome followed Keade to her hut still with her hands bound behind her back.

"Relax, child. Now try to explain. You say that things are not as they should be. How should they be?"

"I'm Kikyo's reincarnation a year ago I fell through a well and landed up here in feudal Japan." Kagome went on briefly describing what has occurred in the last year. "Inu-Yasha and I are mates see!" she leaned over showing her Inu-Yasha's mating mark on her neck.

Keade gasped at what she was hearing and the mating mark on this girl's neck was proof enough. But if all this is true then there must be some disturbance in time. Hmm I will have to ponder on this. Keade's thoughts were broken when they heard crashes and screaming. Both Kagome and Keade got up and ran outside. "Mistress Centipede" Kagome muttered to herself but then nodded. "I know what I must do." She started to run back to the god tree. To her mate… Inu-Yasha!

"You will not slip me!"

In the distance... "The smell… the smell of her who killed me… is coming closer!"

"Give me the jewel of four souls!" Mistress Centipede screamed. Kagome ducked to the ground as the demon flew right over her head. "Why toy with second-raters like mistress centipede?" Inu-Yasha asked. "No time Inu-Yasha!" she spoke quickly and started to walk closer. But before she could reach her destination mistress centipede went straight forward and bit her stomach making the shikon no tama hit the ground. Kagome stared at the jewel on the ground in awe. But how did it get there it was around my neck… she slowly moved her hand to feel that the necklace that held the shikon no tama to her neck had disappeared. She hit the ground hard with a thump. As soon as she hit the ground she started to attempt to crawl over to the jewel but before she could get far mistress centipede pushed her to the tree squeezing her and Inu-Yasha to the tree. Mistress Centipede ate the Shikon no tama. "No its Mine!" Inu-Yasha yelled. "This arrow can you pull it out?" he asked Kagome not looking at her. But she was already reaching up to the arrow. "One step ahead of you!" she yelled as she pulled out the sacred arrow holding him to the tree.