InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ It Is Me ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter four: It is me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She woke up hearing Keade's voice. "You found her in Inu-Yasha's forest..?" Keade asked in question. "Aye a lass in queerest rags she is!" the villager answered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome tried to get up but felt she was tied up. "What are you talking about its me Kagome!" she yelled and tried to reason but know one paid attention.

"She's come spyin' I wager!" "Then Another battle's a'brewin" "She's one've them "Kitsune" foxes usin' magics to look a girl, I say!" villagers whispered among themselves.

"What are you guys talking about!" they don't know who I am what is going on! I have a really bad feeling something isn't right! What's going on!

"Make Way! Make Way! Lady Keade, The Priestess is come!" One of the villagers yelled.

"Who are you? Why were you in the forest of Inu-Yasha?"

"What are you talking about Keade? It's me Kagome! Don't you remember me? It's been three days! What's going on?"

"What do you mean child? I must say your face looks familiar but I would remember thee if I had just met thee three days ago!" Keade countered.

"Something's messed up! I don't know what's going on but… but… everything's gone wrong!" Kagome whimpered and started to cry for the third time that day.

"There there child." Keade started to try to comfort the Kagome confusedly and uncomfortably. "Come child follow me!"