InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ De Ja Voo ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter three: De Ja Voo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ < p class="msonormalc12 c4">Then she heard something from behind her she looked behind her to see…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Ch apter 3

MISTRESS CENT PEDE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Inu-Yasha killed her a long time ago how did she get.

Before she could get out another thought Mistress Centipede pulled her into the well where Kagome felt an all too familiar feeling of weightlessness and a glowing blew surround her. She was still wrapped in her thoughts until she heard the again all too familiar words "Jewel of Four Souls!!!!" what the, oh my god! She thought to herself. "Get away from me!" she yelled and sent out one of her many miko powers that Keade had taught her to control. Mistress Centipede's arms were blown off and she backed up. "I will not loose it now the jewel of four souls!" the demon screamed, as Kagome hit the bottom of the well. She looked up to see the clear blue sky. She was back in. "FUEDAL JAPAN!" Kagome yelled in happiness and climbed her way out of the well. Setting her pack by the edge. "Inu-Yasha! Inu-Yasha!" she screamed but now one answered she started to worry he should have been here and even if he wasn't he should have smelt my sent and been here by now. Where is he? She thought to herself. She didn't bother taking her pack she started walking her way to the bushes. "Inuyasha? Inuyasha where are you?" she yelled not too loud but loud enough that he should know where she was. "Inu-Yasha!! Wh" what she saw made her stop in her tracks and a tear gently fall down her cheek. "Inuyasha."She muttered in disbelief. It was the god tree…and there pinned to its trunk was… Inu-Yasha.

Kagome ran to him and stood just a few feet away. What happened? How? Who? She walked up to him so that there faces were mere centimeters apart. Then arrows were flung all around her she instinctively pulled closer to Inu-Yasha.

"This land is forbidden!" one of the villagers yelled. "Be you a stranger?" another villager yelled. "What?? What are you talking about? What happened to Inu-Yasha? It's me Ka" before she could continue a villager hit her over her head knocking her unconscious. She woke up hearing Keade's voice. "You found her in Inu-Yasha's forest..?" Keade asked in question. "Aye a lass in queerest rags she is!" the villager answered,