InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ IIIINNNNUUUUYYYAAASSSHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter two: IIIINNNNUUUUYYYAAASSSHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She took her pack and threw it over her shoulder and walked down the shrine steps into the well house. She stood up on the side of the well and jumped down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~ Chapter 2

She hit the ground with a thump harder then usual. She looked up into the wooded ceiling of the…the…the…the…well…house!

Tear immediately sprinted from her eyes. She started to climb the latter back up to the top as she jumped down again. Again. Again. She hit the floor again landing on her and s and knees. Her tears making a small muddy river form at the bottom. "IIIIIINNNNUUUUUYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in sadness anger and grief. Crawled to the side of the well and slowly rocked her self forward and back forward and back as tears escaped her eyes. She slowly tried to get up but being clumsy and trembling she couldn't even walk in a straight line. She climbed up the latter still crying. When she got up to the top she sat down on the edge of the well her back to the entrance and cried muttering 'Inu-Yasha…Inu-Yasha…why?' over and over incoherently.

Then she heard something from behind her she looked behind her to see…