InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ Decisions ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter eight: Decisions

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She wasn't worried about Inu-Yasha he would be back. She turned and walked with Keade back to her hut.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome sat inside Keade's hut. Everything is so messed up. Maybe I should just go home. No! I can't go home. I may not be able to get back like last time. I would rather be with an Inu-Yasha who doesn't remember me then no Inu-Yasha at all. Keade was making dinner some kind of stew. "Do you want any Kagome?" she asked politely. Kagome took a whiff and almost threw up right there. Not that it didn't smell delicious she just wasn't felling well. "No thank you I think I will just go to sleep." Keade just directed her to a futon and went on with her business.

Inu-Yasha sat in a tree a few miles away. I don't have a mate! But she had my mark! No one can have my mate mark unless I mark them myself! But I have never met this girl! Not to mention the fact that I have been pinned to a tree for fifty years! I think the only person who can give me any answers is that girl! Shit I don't want to see her again! But she may be the only one who can explain this. OK I guess this is my only choice. SHIT! Inu-Yasha yelled at himself in his head!