InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ Answers ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter ten: Answers

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Her smile. It is so bright so beautiful. I know it I know that smile! Inu-Yasha thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I think I know what you want to know." Kagome said breaking Inu-Yasha out of his thoughts. "Follow me."

She started walking he walked up next to her walking beside her. "It was a year ago yesterday. I fell through the well at my family's shrine. When I got up I realized I wasn't at home anymore. I then found out that I had fallen through time 500 years into the past. I came upon you pinned to the tree. Then I awakened you took out the arrow. Found out that the Shikon no Tama had been placed inside of me at birth. Then I found out that I was Kikyo's reincarnation. But then a demon stole the jewel from me. I pierced him with an arrow but not only did I destroy the demon I also hit the jewel shattering it all over Japan. You and I started traveling collecting the shards of the jewel. And along the way we met Shippo, a young Kitsune pup. Then Kikyo was resurrected but she wanted to kill you and bring you to hell with her. Then we find out that you and Kikyo were pitted against each other by Naraku. Then we meet Miroku a lecherous monk whose grandfather was cursed by Naraku and will die from a wind tunnel in his hand. Then we met Sango a demon slayer. Naraku tricked her into thinking you slaughtered her village. We eventually killed Naraku and collected all the jewel shards. Then one day Kikyo showed up and you told her you wouldn't go to hell with her. She was mad. The next day she attacked me nearly killed me you killed her."

They came to the God Tree Kagome just stood in front of it staring. "Then you brought me here to the place where we first met. Then you told me. You told me you love me. Then you asked me to be your mate. I love you so much. I couldn't say no. That night we mated for the first time. About a week passed and I had to go back home I promised you I'd be back in three days. I came back three days later. But everything was back to it was the first day I was here. History repeated itself.

Everything that happened this past year was erased.

Inu-Yasha looked at Kagome and put an arm around her waist. She gasped and looked at him only to hug him and start to cry into his haori.