InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Bind a Soul ❯ How to Strangle a Monk ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning! The beginning of this chapter has a tinge of lemony taste, so for all you hentai lovers out there, enjoy, there will be more of it as the story goes along, and for all you non-hentai lovers, skip to the end of the chapter.

Chapter 27- How to Strangle a Monk

Inuyasha got off of Kagome and walked to the door. "Inuyasha?" Kagome said hesitantly.

"No interruptions," Inuyasha said, turning the lock on the door.

Kagome felt her already accelerated heartbeat go even faster and the blood pooled between her legs at the sound of Inuyasha voice and the promise it held.

Inuyasha gently settled himself back on top of Kagome, bracing most of his weight on one arm while he took Kagome's chin in his other hand and kissed her.

Kagome gasped and Inuyasha took that opportunity to enter her mouth. Kagome returned the kiss, battling Inuyasha's tongue for dominance, neither of them winning.

In a move Kagome barely noticed, Inuyasha broke the kiss long enough to slip her shirt over her head and then moved back in for a bruising kiss.

Inuyasha was trying very hard to stay in control of his instincts. The youkai side of him wanted to simply roll Kagome onto all fours and take her until she screamed his name. The human side of him wanted to draw it out more, make her shake with pleasure before making her his.

Kagome could feel his erection through all the layers of clothing and she locked her legs around his waist in an attempt to get him closer. Inuyasha reacted with grinding himself into her, which had Kagome moaning for more.

Inuyasha stared at Kagome as he began to rub himself along her body, starting a slow and sensual rhythm. They were both beginning to pant. Then he saw a little tint in her eye that could be identified as mischief. "Sit," she whispered into Inuyasha ears.

That command sent them both over the edge into a spiraling climax. "You little bitch," Inuyasha whispered as soon as he recovered enough to talk.

Kagome giggled and rolled them over so that she was the one on top. She delicately leaned down and gave Inuyasha a soul-searing kiss. "It's my turn, Inuyasha," Kagome breathed the words into his mouth causing him to shiver.

Before Inuyasha could ask her what she meant, Kagome had undone the ties of his hakama and haori and was already slipping the upper body clothing off of the hanyou. Kagome ran kisses from Inuyasha's jaw to his chest, paying special attention to his nipples.

"Kagome," Inuyasha moaned, leaning back to enjoy the sensations.

Kagome smiled happily when she heard her name break on Inuyasha's lips.

Inuyasha saw the smile and rolled them over before Kagome could protest. He was the male; he would be the one in charge. Inuyasha caressed Kagome's breasts through the material of her bra.

Kagome was panting again under Inuyasha's attentions. She could feel him fully aroused and again locked her legs around him, lifting her lower body up to meet him. "Not this time, bitch," Inuyasha whispered into her ear and took her mouth with his, cutting off any words she could have made.

Inuyasha didn't want to bother with the struggle of undoing her bra strap so he simple shredded it to pieces with his claws. "Animal," Kagome said affectionately when Inuyasha moved his mouth down to take her breasts.

Inuyasha growled in return causing Kagome to giggle before the sound gave away to a loud moan. Inuyasha took the nipple of Kagome's right breast and began to lick and suckle it like the ice cream he had had in Kagome's world.

"Inuyasha," moaned Kagome, tangling her fingers in his hair.

Inuyasha growled his response, kissing his way down her stomach and stopped at the waistline of her skirt. He lifted his claws to shred it but paused.

Someone was knocking on the door.

"Fuckin'sonofaBITCH!" Inuyasha all but yelled.

"Inuyasha, Kagome-sama? Are you two in there?" came Miroku's voice.

"I don't care how good of a fighter he is, the fucking monk is dead!" Inuyasha shouted as he retied his hakama and threw Kagome his haori.

Kagome quickly tied Inuyasha's haori around her bare upper body before Inuyasha opened the door and grabbed Miroku by the throat.

"Ah, did I interrupt something?" Miroku tried to ask at the hanyou's glare and forceful grip he had on his neck.

"Inuyasha, put Miroku-sama down," Kagome pleaded, coming over to the hanyou's side.

"Kagome-Chan? Houshi-sama, what's going on?" asked Sango as she approached the three. Inuyasha had yet to drop his hand from Miroku's throat.

"Inuyasha, put him down now!" Kagome said a bit more forcefully and the hanyou finally gave in, releasing the monk from his crashing grip and crossing his arms.

"What did you do, Houshi-sama?" asked Sango as the monk took a wheezing breath.

"I'm not sure," Miroku replied, looking up at the hanyou.

Inuyasha growled, making Miroku take a step behind Sango. "Please accept my apologies for whatever I have done," Miroku said, still hiding behind Sango.

"It's okay," Kagome said, keeping a grip on the hanyou's arm. "Inuyasha just lost his temper." Kagome lowered her voice for Inuyasha's ears alone. "Apologize," she said, glaring at him.

"I will not apologize!" Inuyasha yelled at her, letting the other two humans know what the miko had said. Kagome was unfazed by his temper and only continued to glare at him. "Fine," he conceded. "I'm sorry I tried to kill you," Inuyasha told Miroku without looking at the monk.

"Apology accepted," Miroku nodded, but still didn't come out from behind Sango.

"What was it you wanted?" Kagome asked Miroku, shaking her head at Inuyasha's behavior.

"I just wanted to tell the both of you that there are some hot springs if you would like to use them."

"A hot spring? That sounds wonderful! I'll go get my bath bag," Kagome replied, rushing back into the room. "Are you going too?" she asked Sango when she returned.

"Hai," the demon exterminator replied. "I sent Houshi-sama down to see if you would like to go since I was preoccupied at the time."

"Well, let's go," Kagome replied cheerfully, grabbing the demon exterminators hand and walking down the hallway, only to stop and ask if she was going the right way.

"Hai, it's not far from here," she replied. "Though it is out of the distance boundary for you and Inuyasha."

Inuyasha snorted and trailed after the girls, Miroku falling into step with him. When Miroku was sure the other girls wouldn't hear him, he decided to risk his life and try to find out exactly what had been going on between Inuyasha and Kagome before he had interrupted. Inuyasha saw Miroku's questioning gaze and snorted.

"Don't think about it monk," the hanyou said before he had a chance to open his mouth.

"But-."

"No."

"One question," Miroku pleaded.

Inuyasha sighed and gave in. "Only one."

"Is there a chance your heir will be born this spring? Because you see the bets at the village have accumulated to such a degree-."

"No!" Inuyasha barked.

"I see. I interrupted before you got that far, ne?" Miroku replied a bit sheepishly.

"Yes!" Inuyasha said heatedly. "Every fucking time I get anywhere near close someone fucking interrupts!"

Miroku nodded and understood why Inuyasha was so upset. "I believe I might be able to help you with that," the monk said, beginning to draw up a plan.

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow and stopped walking, wanting to make sure the girls didn't hear. "How?"

A perverted smile spread on the Houshi's face. "Just leave that to me, my dear friend. There is, however one condition to my services."

^_^

"Really, Sango-Chan, nothing happened," Kagome said for perhaps the tenth time.

"Oh really? Then why are you wearing Inuyasha's haori? And what about the little bruise on your neck? And the fact that Inuyasha almost strangled-."

"Alright, alright," Kagome sighed. She was a horrible liar. "You see . . . that is . . . what I mean-."

"It's okay Kagome-Chan. I know what you mean," Sango said.

Kagome sighed. They had been so close! It was all a little frustrating. Kagome glanced back at Inuyasha to see he was in deep conversation with Miroku. What were those two planning?

"This way," Sango said when they come to a fork in the tunnels, leading Kagome down the left tunnel.

"You boys go the other way," Sango called back and then continued walking.

"Kagome-Chan," Sango said after a moment, lowering her voice. "Have you and Inuyasha . . ." she trailed off.

"No," Kagome replied, letting the frustration sink into her voice.

Sango blinked before smiling. "I'm sure we can arrange something."

^_^

Okay, I know I'm going to get body parts in the mail for that one. I just couldn't help myself. You guys understand, right? * silence * Right? * growling * Okay, well I'm going to go know. Bye ~ fire_goddess.