InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Bind a Soul ❯ When the Humans are Away, the Dogs will Play ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 30- When the Humans are Away the Dogs will Play

"Let me get this straight," Shippou said slowly, glaring at the monk and demon exterminator. "You want me to go with Kaede to the village she is visiting today because you think it would be helpful of me? Did you forget that most humans don't like youkai?"

"Kaede-obaasan wouldn't let anything happen to you," Miroku replied. "And besides, do you think anyone would dare attack a youkai that was traveling with a miko?"

"It's only for a day," Sango pleaded.

"I'll go. On one condition that is," Shippou said smiling.

"What?" Miroku and Sango said at the same time.

"You tell me the real reason I'm getting the boot," he replied, using some of Kagome's slang. Miroku and Sango got his meaning though.

"Inuyasha has been very upset lately and I merely wanted to be a good friend and help him get some time alone with Kagome," Miroku replied calmly.

"You're getting everyone out of the way so that Inuyasha can mate with Kagome," Shippou said blandly.

"Shippou-Chan, you're to young for that kind of talk," Sango said, shocked.

"I'm young, not stupid. Besides, I'm youkai. Youkai do things differently than humans."

"How is that?" asked Miroku, curiously.

"I would explain it to you, but Kaede-obaasan is leaving now and I have to go with her," said Shippou, walking out the door.

"You have to go with me?" said Kaede as she took one last look at her neighbor's swollen ankle before she left.

The villagers were tolerant of the youkai that Kaede dealt with, but they were never completely welcomed them with open arms. The village woman froze when Shippou entered the hut and climbed onto Kaede's shoulder. "Miroku is helping Inuyasha get Kagome as his mate," Shippou replied, curiously looking down to see what Kaede was doing.

"Kagome-sama?" the villager gasped.

"It's about time," Kaede muttered, further shocking the villager. "The boy was so tense before they left for Kagome-Chan's time."

"That was because Miroku interrupted them while we were at the mountain," Shippou informed the aged miko. He had overheard Miroku and Inuyasha talking more than once about the `plan.' "Apparently, Inuyasha had actually gotten somewhere with Kagome."

Kaede chuckled and patted the little youkai on the head when he helped her gather her supplies. "You must tell me more of this as we travel to the next village."

"I haven't even gotten started yet," Shippou smiled.

^_^

"Miroku-sama, Sango-Chan, are you two going somewhere?" asked Kagome as she entered Kaede's hut and found the two packing their things.

"I was asked to do an exorcism a couple villages over. I asked Sango-sama to come along in case I ran into any trouble," Miroku replied, smiling at how wonderful a lair he was.

Inuyasha coughed into his hand, trying to stifle a laugh. Miroku winked at the hanyou and had to control his own laughter at Inuyasha's blush. Sango caught the exchange but said nothing, instead turning to Kagome. "Shippou-Chan went with Kaede-obaasan. They shouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"Oh, okay," Kagome replied, a little surprised. Usually Shippou was a little hesitant to go into a strange human settlement unless she or Inuyasha was there to protect him if the humans decided to do something . . . stupid.

"We should also be back by tomorrow," Miroku said, smiling.

"Well, be careful," Kagome said.

"We will," replied Sango. "Have fun while we're gone," she whispered, hinting.

Kagome had to fight a blush when she realized what Sango was talking about.

"Yes, have fun," Miroku replied, leaving no room to doubt what kind of `fun' he was talking about.

The hut was eerily quiet with the monk and demon exterminator gone. "I'm going to the hot springs," Kagome announced, digging through her bag to find her bathing essentials.

"You bathed last night," Inuyasha complained.

"I had a shower. That's not the same as a dip in the hot springs."

"Fine wench, whatever," the hanyou replied, inside reaping in the opportunity that had been presented to him.

Inuyasha silently followed Kagome, deep in thought as to how to approach the miko.

Kagome was having the same qualms. How was she going to let Inuyasha know what she wanted?

Kagome stopped at the Hot Springs and stared into the slightly steaming water. She knew what she wanted; she just didn't know how to go about getting that something. Finally, she simply dropped her bath bag by her feet and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to beat around the bush.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha said. The miko had been staring at the water for a few minutes, saying nothing. She looked like she was doing some serious thinking.

Before Inuyasha could react Kagome had dropped her bath bag and turned around, pulling his head down for a rough kiss.

"Inuyasha," Kagome said between kisses. At first the hanyou had been shocked, then he had begun returning her kisses, moving forward so that Kagome's back was braced on the human-size boulder behind her.

Inuyasha took Kagome's ass in his hands, lifting her so that she could wrap her legs around his waist.

Kagome could feel his arousal through the layers of clothing and began grinding her core against him. Inuyasha broke the kiss and began fumbling with her clothes. Kagome helped him lift her shirt over her head, never losing the rhythm she had set as she rocked against Inuyasha.

Inuyasha was losing every shred of control he had ever known and finally growled his frustration and shredded Kagome's skirt and underwear, making sure to fully destroy that cursed `bra' thing of hers.

Kagome didn't notice that she was now naked. The only thought she had was how good it felt to have her legs wrapped around Inuyasha waist as she moved.

Inuyasha pushed against Kagome, flattening her to the boulder as he took her nipple in his mouth. "Inuyasha!" Kagome screamed, climaxing.

The scent of her climax set Inuyasha off, and he slowly lowered them to the floor since he really wasn't sure if his legs could support him anymore.

Kagome was the first to catch her breath and lost no time in removing all of Inuyasha's clothes. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw just how big Inuyasha was, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Inuyasha felt himself harden rapidly when he caught Kagome staring at him. Any control he had left evaporated when he saw her lick her lips. He quickly sat up and pushed Kagome down into the grass, taking her lips in another kiss.

Kagome felt Inuyasha trail his claws down her stomach, stopping just short of her waist. Her breath caught in her throat as Inuyasha inserted a finger into her sheath.

"Inuyasha!" her voice gasped.

He began to slow rhythm that was rapidly gaining speed. He could tell she was almost there. Tentatively, he caressed her nub of flesh with his thumb. That set Kagome hurtling into another bone shattering orgasm.

Kagome was heavily panting as Inuyasha positioned himself over her. "You sure about this, Kagome?" he asked, whispering into her ear as he took her earlobe between her teeth.

He smiled as she mumbled a long line of obscenities under her breath before giving him her answer. "Hell yes!"

Inuyasha didn't need any prodding and abruptly entered her, pausing just long enough for her to adjust before thrusting into her again.

Kagome had never felt so incredible in her life. It was like she was whole. The pain she had heard about so much was completely non existent. She could feel something building within her. With each of Inuyasha's powerful thrusts, that something was growing until quite suddenly she couldn't contain it anymore and she screamed her release.

Inuyasha felt Kagome's muscles clamp down around him, sending him into his climax. He collapsed against Kagome, breathing hard and in complete amazement of all the sensations that had ran through his body and that were still running through it.

He rolled to the side, never separating himself from Kagome and pulling her close against his chest. "I think you're going to need that bath now," Inuyasha said, his words muffled on Kagome's neck. He now understood why humans faced their bitches. He reaped at the fact he could make her feel all the emotions that had crossed her face.

"As soon as I can stand," Kagome replied, stroking her fingers through Inuyasha's hair until she found one of his cute furry ears.

Inuyasha couldn't stop his purr as Kagome scratched his ears. He could feel the sweat beginning to dry on their bodies and the chill from the wind finally beginning to take the young lovers' notice.

"Come, Mate. Time for a bath," Inuyasha said, helping Kagome stand.

"Mate?" Kagome repeated, taking Inuyasha's offered hand.

"You're My Mate, Kagome," Inuyasha said, looking the young woman straight in the eyes.

"Hai. Yours," Kagome nodded, giving Inuyasha one of the brightest smiles he had ever seen.

^_~

Okay, there's that long promised ~ lemon ~ I haven't quite decided if I'll do another lemon chapter or not, or to just have little tastes of lemony goodness as the story goes on. Umm, Decisions decisions. Laters~ fire_goddess