InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
Inuyasha walked into his hotel room very upset. He didn't want to go home and have to see Kagome right now. Even though it hurt him that Kagome was cheating on him it didn't surprise him. Ever since Kagome became a model things between them haven't been too great. They would argue constantly when she was home. It almost looked like she would purposely pick a fight with him. And every time at the end she would storm out of the house and he wouldn't hear from her for days. He took out he took out his cell phone and called his brother Sesshomaru.
 
A/N: Sesshomaru Talking Inuyasha Talking.
 
“Hello”
 
“Hey man look I need a favor” he said
 
“As long as I don't need to come and pick you up or lend you money” he said
 
“No I need a place to stay me and Kagome are getting a divorce” he asked
 
“What why what happened” he asked
 
“I'd rather tell you in person I don't want to talk about it right know so can I crash at your place for a while” he said
 
“Yeah sure no problem” he said
 
“Thanks I'll see you tomorrow” he said and hung up.
 
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
“Miroku you don't have any clue where he might be” Kagome asked. She was in her car searching for her husband. When she got home she saw that he wasn't there and he wouldn't answer her phone calls.
 
“No I don't why don't you try calling Sesshomaru he might know where he is” he said
 
“Ugh I tried calling but I got no answer from him or Rin” she said
 
“Well sorry if I hear from him I'll let you now” he said and hung up. Kagome close her flip phone and tossed it in the passenger seat. She felt so shitty right now. `Damn it this wouldn't have happened if Gin's ass would have just stayed out if our marriage in they first place' she thought. This also won't have happened if she never slept with another man. She didn't mean to do it just happened. She was a model a very successful one at that. And with her success came with a price. She had to travel a lot and she was very lonely. There were times where she pleaded with Inuyasha to come with her but he refused. He was a medical student and couldn't just up and leave the country when ever he wanted. So she was on her own and it frustrated her, emotionally and sexually. Then she met Hojo her lover. He's been her manger for 2 years and that's how long they've been having an affair. She got use to it after a while but she was no longer comfortable with Inuyasha intimately knowing that she had such a secret. Finally she got sick of the whole thing so Kagome said that told Hojo last week that from it was strictly business between them. He didn't take it to well and said she would pay for it and he quit his job as her manger. She didn't really care it just made it a whole lot easier for her. She came back home and went into they kitchen and got a wine glass and a bottle a Gin. Drinking was another nasty habit she picked up since she started modeling. She drank and she drank until she passed out on the couch.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
“Inuyasha to tell you the truth I really not surprised by this” said Sesshomaru. They were drive to Inuyasha home to get his stuff. Inuyasha was really hoping that Kagome wasn't home it would be so much easier on him. When they pulled up they saw Kagome's car out front.
 
“Well some much for trying to do this quietly” Inuyasha as he got out Sess was staying in the car.
 
“Hey maybe she try and stop you” Sess said and Inuyasha gave him a `are you stupid' look and Sess said “Or not”.
 
Inuyasha unlocked the door and went in to find Kagome passed out with a wine glass in her hands and a bottle on the floor.
 
“Feh drunk why am I not surprised” he said as he was about to walk up the stairs when she said
 
“I heard that” she said as she got up from the couth and walked over to him.
 
“Where the hell have you been I've been looking all over town for you” she said. Even though it the next morning she was still pretty drunk form last night.
 
“None of your business wench” said and was about to go upstairs but she ran in front of him.
 
“It is my business I'm still you're wife” she yelled.
 
“OH REALLY THAT SURE AS HELL DIDN'T MATTER TO YOU WHEN WERE SCREWING WITH OTHER MEN” he yelled back
 
“LOOK I'M SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE AND I'M SORRY YASHIE-
 
“OH DON'T YASHIE ME I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO TELL ME THE TRUTH KAGOME AND YOU LIED TO ME THAT'S WHAT PISSES ME OFF KAGOME… YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL JUST COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOME OKAY” he said and went back down stairs to leave.
 
“UGH I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU” she said as she threw the glass bottle at him and missed his head by an inch and hit the wall. He looked back at her and said
 
“Yeah but I'm done with you” he said and walked out the door.
 
 
Please review I appreciated all that have read my story but please send me reviews and tell me what you think.