InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
Kagome was sitting in her home in her bedroom just sulking about all that's happen. It's was amazing how much her life had changed in less than 3 months. She went from being one of Japans top models to a crippled woman. When she left the hospital she was able to get some feeling in her lower body, but she wasn't able to walk as good as she use to. The whole thing was all over the media. She and Inuyasha had to literally fight with the press to get out of the hospital. But overall Kagome felt that it was what she deserved. None of this would have happened if she would have just stayed at home with her husband. She wouldn't have had her dream taking away form her, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant only to lose the baby, and she wouldn't have to have seen that disgusting woman she called mother. Everything was all messed up and it was all her fault. Her friends tried to convince her that it wasn't totally her fault. Even though the thing she did wasn't right, no on deserved to go through what she was going through.
 
But there was no convincing her other wise. So everyone just left her alone in her room at her request, with the exception of Inuyasha coming in to take care of her. With her condition, she was completely dependent on him; which only made her feel worse. She wasn't the type of woman to call on someone when she needed help, but with her condition she had no choice.
 
Inuyasha had tried to convince her to go to physical therapy, with the right help she could be back on the runway in no time. She agreed to go but right now she didn't want to. She didn't want to go through that right now. He respected that and didn't say another word about it.
 
They also found out about Hojo's trial. It appears that this wasn't Hojo's first offence. He had been to court for domestic violence before with a pervious girlfriend and an ex wife. And because of that he got 60 years to life. He would have gotten the death penalty but the DA made him a deal to give the name of the man he hired to kill Kagome the first time. Kagome always knew that there was something just not right about that guy.
 
Right know she was waiting for Sango and Rin to come over and keep her company. When Inuyasha was at school, they would come over for a while or until he got home, to look out for her. She hated it. She hated the fact that she was being treated like a child; like she was no longer the strong independent woman her father raised her to be. Yea sure physical therapy could help her chance of walking again but then again it might just be a waste of her time.
 
 
`Gosh I wish daddy was here right now he'd know what to do…he always had great solutions for problems like these' she thought. Just then she heard someone come in the front door downstairs.
 
`It's about time they got here' she thought. But the person who opened her bedroom door wasn't Sango or Rin nor her husband but her mom.
 
“What are you doing in my house I told you that I never wanted to see you again” she yelled.
 
“I know…I know you did but there is something that I need to say to you and I'm not leaving here until I say it” Karin said.
 
“What…what do you possible have to say to me Karin” Kagome asked.
 
“Well for starters I wanted to say that your right…you were right about the fact that I was always jealous of the fact that you were living the life that I always wanted, but you were wrong about why I left Kagome….please don't interrupted me or I might lose my nerve” she said..
 
“I left not because I couldn't stand to see my daughter doing better than me…I left because I was afraid…afraid that if I stayed there and watched you grow into this amazing model that you were becoming that I would start to hate you resent you for what you were doing… that we'd start to resent each other….and I didn't want that to happen so I did the only thing I knew to do…run away…I know now that was a huge mistake and I can never get those time I lost with you back or get the chance to be your mom but I ask you to at least let me be apart of your life in some way…I know what your are going through is hurting you and most of it is because of me and I apologize for it….but let me make up of lost times …let me help you get through this…I owe you that much” she said.
 
Kagome was at a lost of words, which didn't happen very often. She couldn't believe it her mom left because she didn't want to hate her. All this time she spent hating her mom because she thought that she left her and her father because she thought her mom hated her.
 
“Well I suppose you want me to go so I'll just go again” she said as she was about to walk out the door but stopped when she heard….
 
“You know I am kinda hungry I sure could use some of my mom special made omelets” Kagome said. Karin turned around with a shocked looked on her face. Then she smiled and said…
 
“Coming right up” and went down stair to the kitchen.
 
Outside were Sango and Rin waiting for Karin to come out but she never did.
 
“I guess it's safe to say that they've finally made up” Rin said.
 
“Or they could be in there fight and we just can't hear them” Sango said. Then they looked at each other and said…
 
“Naw couldn't be” they said in union. If they were fighting, they could hear Kagome's yelling form down the street.
 
“So I guess we can go now…I've got a date tonight” Sango said.
 
“About that when are you and Miroku gonna get married already” Rin asked as the pulled off.
 
“Not anytime soon…if marriage is anything like Kagome's I'd rather stay boyfriend and girlfriend forever” She said.
 
 
 
 
 
OKAY EVERYONE THAT CONCLUDES THIS CHAPTER BUT I HAVE TO ASK YOU ALL SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT. IT OFFICIAL THERE WILL BE A PRE-SQUEAL FOR `THABH' BUT I HAVE AN ISSUE. I DON'T WANT TO START ON THAT UNTIL I COMPLETE MY OTHER TWO STORIES `ELEMENTAL LOVE' AND `MORE THAN WHAT SHE BARGAINED FOR'. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TO START ON BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ALMOST AT THE END. SO IF YOU BE SO KIND TO LET ME KNOW WHICH TO START ON FIRST OR IF YOU WANT THE PRE-SEQUEL FIRST. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN YOUR REVIEWS. PLEASE AND THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALL. PLZ READ AND REVIEW.