InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To know you is to know myself... ❯ Human Emotions ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================



Chap ter 12 – Human Emotions (contains citrus fruit)


The abrupt impact of her face upon the ground was enough of a sensation to pull her from her dream. Coming to, Kagome opened her eyes, to quickly realize it was now morning. Apparently, after she’d fallen back asleep, Inuyasha also fell back asleep as well, while the two of them still held each other. They then somehow managed to flop onto their sides without that impact upon the ground waking her, and now, she found herself laying on her right, nose to nose with her own nose, as Inuyasha held her possessively, while laying on his left. He was still asleep, but not for long, as the feeling of eyes upon him slowly lured him to the world of the living as well.

“Hey…” Kagome greeted softly when she saw his mahogany eyes open and focus upon her.

“Hey…” he returned, then gently released his iron vice grip of her hanyou body, as he sat himself up. “That was weird.” He muttered to himself, but she heard him, of course.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothin’….I just dreamt about the time with the Spiderheads, apparently the dreams aren’t in order….” He mumbled.

“That is weird.” Kagome agreed quietly. Then as an after thought, muttered “I’ve kinda been hoping to have that dream.”

“You have?” he asked, mildly shocked. “Why? It was a pretty fucked up experience.”

“Yeah I know…just…” she trailed off. His heavy sigh told her he’d figured it out.

“You can just ask me ya know.” He muttered after a minute of silence.

“Why are you being so talkative?” She asked out of the blue, sounding rather disbelieving.

“Bah, these fucking human emotions of yours.” He snapped. “I ain’t got no youkai blood to keep ‘em in check, like you do.” He taunted, though with a mild smile on his lips.

“Jealous?” she teased, managing the slightest of chuckles.

“One night a month is plenty of time being human, you can have your emotions, I don’t want ‘em.” The tone of his voice revealed he wasn’t truthfully upset at all.

“Speaking of…” she began.

*sigh* “Yeah, I know…” he uttered.

“What were you thinking about?” she asked him. He knew what she meant.

“When I asked to rest in your lap? Then went and told you you smelled nice? I dunno, I was thinking I was dying, for one thing, and for another…I was dying.”

“Why did you act all gruff about it later?” she asked next.

“On the raft?” he asked to verify, she nodded.

“Cause, I dunno…..” he paused, closed his eyes, inhaled slowly through his nose, then confessed “It was embarrassing…okay? You were the first to discover my time of weakness. Even Myouga didn’t know until that night…and you-” She shushed him with a gentle clawed hand placed upon his soft human one…

She knew how he felt about her now, and didn’t need him to drag his feelings through the mud.

They stared at each other in silence for a moment, before Kagome was finally the one to look away. She wanted to say…something…but didn’t know what. She also found she was battling with herself to remain herself, because she felt the youkai blood within her make her want to act tough, and hide her tears. She still had her emotions, but some instinct didn’t want her to show them. She was finding the act of showing her emotions now…embarrassing, just as he’d said it was for him. But that’s an emotion too, right? Bah, the whole thing is a damn catch 22. She has no trouble feeling and expressing anger, or frustration, she found the whole thing rather contradictive.

“Hey…” she suddenly heard him ask quietly, and the gentle sound of his use of her voice, pulled her from her thoughts.

“Yeah?” she asked normally enough, turning around to face him, an eyebrow raised with an expression of mild curiosity on her inu face.

“You didn’t tell me what you dreamt.” He reminded her. “Did your dream have you in it?” he asked next.

“Actually, it did.” She said rather softly, fighting with all that remained human within her, to allow her love to show through those amber eyes.

“What about?” he asked.

“Tokajin.”

“Sesshomaru’s sword?” he asked confusedly.

“That’s Toukijin…” she chuckled. “Tokajin was the Sage of the Human-Faced Fruit Tree.”

Realization splashed across Inuyasha’s face, followed swiftly by a furious blush.

“You dreamt that huh?” he asked through his hands, as they were now both covering his face, which was folded forward into his embrace, as he rested his elbows on his legs.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” She offered, quickly adding “I’m glad I remember it from your point of view.” Her hanyou ears effortlessly picked up a rather feminine “Feh” so she quickly continued with “You were right.”

Well, that got him to look up at her.

“Remember?” she reminded him. “You told me to go back to sleep, and dream, and then I’d realize for myself….” She trailed off, he finished for her.

“That I love you, too.”

She merely nodded, remaining silent.

He was about to lean in and kiss her, he knew it was weird, what with the body switch and all, but damn it! He didn’t care! That was Kagome, and he wanted to kiss her! As he slowly leaned himself forward, Kagome saw his approach, and recognized it for what it was. She was about to comply, but then suddenly her nose and ears began twitching, and she groaned, realizing that, very shortly, they would no longer be alone.

Inuyasha was hurt, terribly hurt, in that tiny split second, when Kagome had reached out with her hand upon his shoulder, and whispered “Don’t.” But then he realized his miko powers were picking up a youki energy, besides that of his own body, and he then groaned as well.

“Morning you two…” was suddenly heard from the skies, and both present looked up to see Miroku arriving atop Kirara.

“Something you need monk?” asked a rather grumpy Inuyasha.

“Actually…” Miroku began. “Kaede sent me to find you.” He explained. “She says she should be ready with her spell by tomorrow morning, but there are things the two of you need to do to prepare, today.”

“Well then…” Inuyasha began, abruptly shooting to his feet, glancing at an amused Kagome. “What are we waiting around here for?” he asked sarcastically.

Kagome stood as well, and promptly turned around and knelt down so that Inuyasha could climb up onto her back. For comedic effect, she decided to mumble “Come on wench” while he still was one.

``````````````

Once back at Kaede’s, the elder miko had explained that the medicinal part of her spell would be ready by sunup the next day, but that prayer and meditation were also required. Inuyasha Feh’d at being told to meditate, but Kaede insisted. She also insisted that their bodies needed to be as pure as possible, so that their souls would have the least amount of difficulty in recognizing themselves, and suggested that the two each take time to soak for a while in the hot spring. She gave them each a different potion to drink, one she kept readily on hand, that would aid in their ability to sweat out toxins from the skin, while they soaked in the steamy pool.

At first, when they arrived at the hot spring, Kagome had thought she’d be waiting her turn, hanging around like she had when Sango bathed, in case any danger showed up, then after bringing Inuyasha back to the village, she’d return to soak her self, afterwards.

Of course, Inuyasha had a different idea.

“What’cha doin' all the way over there?” he asked in a playful sort of voice.

“Wha…..?” Kagome muttered as she turned around, to see Inuyasha standing up in the middle of the hot spring, quite naked.

“Uh…”

“You know I don’t know nothing ‘bout meditating, thought you were gonna help me…” he whispered in fake disappointment, knowing she’d hear him.

“Y…you want m..me to get into the spring with you?” she managed to ask.

“Um, Kagome? That’s my body, remember? I think I’ve seen it naked before.”

“Cute.”

“So…care to join me?”

“Why the hell not…” she decided aloud with a silly grin.

Stripping, she waded into the water until she was waist deep, just as Inuyasha was.

“Want me to wash your hair for you?” she asked, holding up her shampoo bottle.

“Keh, and miss out on the opportunity to rub my hands all over your body?”

She shot him a dry look that quickly melted away when his gaze called her bluff, and she broke into a fit of giggles. Deciding then, to each wash their own hair (and bodies), Kagome took advantage of something she never had up until that point, cursing herself in the process for not having thought of it sooner.

She rubbed her ears.

She was so shocked at the sensation that shot through her body, she was sure Inuyasha had noticed the expression on her face. But when she dared open her eyes, instead, she found said hanyou-turned-miko overly enjoying scrubbing his body with her loofa.

“You auditioning for Girls Gone Wild?” she chuckled.

“Huh?”

“Never mind.” She shook her head with what was quickly becoming a permanent grin.

He shrugged and got back to work. Sure he was enjoying it more than any of his other baths, but wouldn’t you?

When he scrubbed between his legs, he let out a gasp at the shocking sensation, and quickly looked up in panic to see that Kagome was staring at him, wide eyed, both doggie ears erect and aimed forward at the sound of his gasp. Blush rushed up his face like the mercury of a thermometer, but then, something he never expected happened.

Kagome knew damn well what had happened, and had been half expecting it. If things had been different, if they hadn’t confessed their love for one another, she may have been upset. But as things were now, she decided to roll with it, and have a little fun, instead.

Slowly, Kagome waded over towards Inuyasha until she was right in front of him. Sniffing, she could smell the lingering burst of arousal, as well as his new found panic, and had to surprise a chuckle. His face was beat red, and she could hear the pounding of his heart. He was likely thinking that were he the one still wearing the rosary, she’d have sat him to the center of the earth by now. She smiled a playful smile, that caused him to tilt his head in curiosity, before she reached down, and remaining mindful of her claws, pushed her middle finger gently through his folds to rub against the nub hidden within.

When he’d seen Kagome approach him, he hadn’t the foggiest idea what was running through her mind. All he could think of was how lucky he was that she couldn’t sit him at the moment. He wished he could smell her emotions, because that funny smile on her face was sure misleading. What was she actually thinking? She couldn’t possibly-

And then he felt it.

The wave of pleasure that washed through him in that moment was indescribable. The fact that Kagome was doing this to him was unfathomable. The feeling of arousal that grew in him was undeniable, and then guilt washed through him when he realized her actions were unreciprocated.

Slowly, shakily, he managed to reach a hand forward, his intentions hidden by the water, until he made his presence known. He was surprised, then again not really surprised, to discover that she was already on her way to becoming hard. At first, the thought of reaching out and grabbing something like that seemed almost disturbing, until he reminded himself that it was his, and he’d done that plenty of times in the past, to be perfectly honest. He didn’t much relish the idea of experiencing love making as a female, no, but he would help Kagome relieve the tension he knew all to well that she would be feeling. Wench didn’t know what she was getting herself into.

The back of her mind kept screaming at her What are you Doing??? as she rubbed him. Granted, it was weird, but she’s gotten used to weird over this last year and a half. She would have happily kissed him that morning had Miroku not shown up right when he did. She wanted to make sure he knew it, too. She could tell her body was reacting to his scent, and it made her wonder how many times he had gone off to ‘relieve’ himself throughout their mission. She’s been guilty of no less herself, though usually when she was home, in her time, away from hanyou ears and noses. Knowing from her own ‘personal’ experience what she likes, what he would like, she continued to massage him. She was distracted, and somehow hadn’t sensed his approach, and when she felt that human hand of his wrap itself around her growing shaft, all she could think was MMMmmmmmm

Lunging herself forward, she captured his lips in a heated kiss. Inuyasha was startled, but readily returned the kiss with as much passion as she had delivered. Eventually, it was Inuyasha who had to break the kiss, since he was currently the human one, and therefore, the one who was in a greater need of oxygen.

She was fully erect now, and her body throbbed for release. She had no idea her instincts would be this dominant. She wanted nothing more than to plunge herself inside of him, yet…she wouldn’t, absolutely not, no way no how. Besides, he was doing a fairly good job of relieving her tension, stroking as quickly as he could beneath the water’s surface.

All that could be heard for the next several minutes were moans and grunts, gasps of breath, and sloshing water. Then, simultaneously, they each exploded into the hand of the other. They each tried not to cry out too loudly, for fear of someone hearing them, and rushing to their “aid.” After her body had finally stopped trembling, Kagome slowly opened her amber eyes, to find a set of brown ones gazing at her in astonishment.

“What just happened here?” she heard him mumble finally, his voice low and hesitant.




“Yes, Inuyasha….” They both suddenly heard from somewhere within the woods. “What, exactly, did just happen here?”