InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Remember You ❯ Healing Well and Hatching Plots ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Yo! Friday! Huzzah! Okay newayz, I'm gonna try to write another chapter quickly. Omg, it's like, only 5 and i'm so sleepy. o well, i'll try to write as much as i can.

P.S.-Thanks soooo much to Sango1on1 and Inuyashasgirl987654321 for reviewing! The reviews were so nice! Thank you! But I couldn't e-mail Inuyashasgirl987654321 because she didn't seem to be logged on and I couldn't get her e-mail. Well anywayz, thanks for reviewing. Now you other readers should review too!

P.S.S.- Happy Valentine's Day to all! (I'm not gonna get ne valentines because I'm not loved *sob* ,>_<,)

Disclaimer:Inu Yasha and Co. do not belong to me. Poo.



::Chapter Twenty-Two: Healing Well and Hatching Plots::

The nurse had told me Kagome came once she had heard of what happened. She left to get her for me. Too bad she didn't leave me with anything to do. I can't take my mind off of the pain. My whole body hurts. Especialy my chest. They say I was stabbed through the chest and to top it all of, I inhaled a lot of water. Damnit, it hurts! Naraku was behind all of this. I saw him. But how did all of those spiders get there? Where did they come from?

"Tatsuya!" Kagome ran into the room and smiled, her eyes filled with tears. Behind her was Inu Yasha. He looked angry. Kagome carefully touched my cheek, "When did you decide to come back to Tokyo?" I smiled, "The last time I was awake I guess." Inu Yasha stepped up, "Tatsuya, was Naraku there? At the bridge?" I hesitated but then said, "Yeah. He was in that baboon mask and pelt." Inu Yasha hissed, "Shit." Kagome bit her lip, "Tatsuya, you need to get better soon. We might have to... well-" Inu Yasha interrupted her, "Tatsuya, you're going down the well with us when you recover. Since you're my reincarnation, it might let you pass. We're going to take down Naraku once and for all, no matter what." I laid there for a moment, stunned. I'm going with them? Over 500 years into the past? Kagome said, "That's only if you want to. I don't want to force you." Inu Yasha was seething, "He's going! I hate to say it, but we can't do it ourselves. We need as much help as we can get."

I said, "I'll go. He shouldn't get away with hurting me like this." Inu Yasha smirked, "Good, because I wasn't going to give you much of a choice as to whether you want to come or not." I started to laugh, but then I started coughing a lot. It hurt so bad. I scrunched up my face since my arms were hurting also. Kagome immediately asked, "Tatsuya! Are you okay!?" I finally stopped coughing, but I winced. Inu Yasha said, "You're a hanyou, you'll be fine. You're lucky you survived, especially since you were in your human form. Naraku's such a weak loser. Attacking you on the one night you're powerless. It pisses me off!" Kagome said, "But doesn't it seem weird? I mean, Naraku's probably got infinite power by now, but he still wants to strike when you're weakest. I don't really get it." Inu Yasha's eyes narrowed, "That wimp just wants Tatsuya to feel bad that he couldn't save himself. Same with me." I closed my eyes and sighed, "Well, I don't know much of what went on. I mean, first of all, he started shooting roots through the road and stabbing me. So I knew it was since the first time I saw him, he used them before. But then, thousands of black spiders came and they killed the limo driver on the spot. When I tried to kill them, they just oozed this green acid kind of liquid. It burned my hands pretty bad. I couldn't fight them off. Then Naraku stared at me and his eyes glowed and I froze. That's when the car fell over the bridge and I blacked out." Inu Yasha listened intently. When I was finished speaking, he said, "The asshole can't fight hand-to-hand. He just has to find the worst ways to kill an enemy." I smirked, "Well, at least he considers us enemies and not just an obstacle." Inu Yasha laughed, "Yeah. At least he knows our strength."

Kagome sat down on the chair beside my bed and Inu Yasha sat beside her, on the floor, cross-legged. Kagome ran a hand through her hair and sighed, "Well, if we're going to face Naraku, we'll need a plan or something. Who knows what he's hiding up his sleeve?" Inu Yasha said, "I agree. Naraku's such a good cheater that he'll sneak an attack on us." Suddenly his face lit up, "Hey, ya think Naraku killed Sesshomaru yet? Maybe, though I don't like the idea, we could get him to help us." Kagome smiled, "Yeah, I don't think Sesshomaru's down yet. He can help us out. Maybe Kouga too." Inu Yasha hissed, "He's just going to want to kill me and kidnap you when it's over." I thought, who's Sesshomaru? And Kouga? As if he read my mind, Inu Yasha told me, "Sesshomaru's my half-brother. He just wants to kill me so he can have my sword. But since it's long gone, there's no chance he'll get it. And Kouga is this wolf-demon who's out to kill me so he can make Kagome his mate. That asswipe."

Inu Yasha straightened his posture and cleared his throat, "So now we need an actual plan, just in case we don't have any time to go around Sengoku Jidai. He might pop up as soon as we get out of the well." I asked, "What's the Sengoku Jidai like, first of all? I mean, the terrain can't be all that different, but I''m sure the people and technology are all really different." Kagome smiled and stared off in wonder, "Oh, it's so beautiful! There are trees everywhere and little animals are walking around all day long. And at night you can clearly see the moon and the stars! It's worth camping out there every night as long as you get to see the stars." Inu Yasha scoffed, "Well, by now Naraku must have destroyed everything." I shook my head, "It sounds so nice but I guess I won't be seeing the Sengoku Jidai like Kagome explained it." Kagome crossed her arms and buried her head in them, "Naraku is so evil. I hope we can beat him."

A nurse came into the room and said, "It's time for the visitors to leave. This boy needs to have an x-ray now." Kagome asked, "Will you call and tell us if anything is wrong?" The nurse smiled warmly and said, "Of course dear. But I assure nothing will happen. This boy seems very strong and healthy, so he'll recover in no time." Kagome smiled and turned to me, "Okay Tatsuya, get better soon. We've got a big day coming up as son as you're well." Inu Yasha nodded, "Yeah, rest up and we'll leave as soon as you get outta here." I smiled, "Okay. I'll be waiting for you to come and get me." With that, they turned and left.

After the x-ray, the doctors had found out that I had four broken ribs, a broken arm, and both legs were broken. To top it all off, my hands were badly burned by the spider acid, my lung had been punctured, and all of the spider bites had to be individually treated and stitched becuase they had been infected by the river water. They also tried to stitch my chest shut as best as they could after they conneted my ribs with bars and fixed up my lung. Two days later, my stitches had been removed, but it hurt like hell. Kagome came to visit me everyday, and every once in a while, Inu Yasha would come with her. Once Souta came too. But today they couldn't come. Souta had begged her to come to his soccer game. So I was alone. At around five o'clock, a nurse came in, "There's somebody here to see you." I asked, "Who is it?" The nurse said, "He says he's your grandfather." I was about to tell her to let him in, but then I remembered, "Um, before you let him in, can you get me a hat. He really doesn't like my ears." I chuckled nervously. After the nurse got me a Tokyo Hospital hat to cover my ears, grandpa came in.

"Inu Yasha you fool, what happened to you!?" I said, "I asked you to call me Tatsuya, remember?" He sighed angrily, "Okay, Tatsuya. I'll ask again, what happened!?" I said, "The limo you sent to pick me up fell off of the bridge." He smacked his forehead, "Oh, I'm going to have to fire that driver." I shook my head, "You can't. He's dead." Grandpa's jaw dropped, "What? How? How did the car fall over?" So I explained to him the whole mess with the spiders and the 'mysterious' roots coming up from the road. Obviously, I couldn't tell him about Naraku, because he wouldn't believe me first of all, and then he'd ask the doctors for a psychiatrist to come in. Gramps has always been paranoid like that. When I finished talking, Gramps said, "I see. But, how did those root things come up like that?" I shrugged and played dumb, "The forces of nature? How am I supposed to know?"

Later on, Gramps asked me about my condition, "So, what's wrong with you? Broken bones?" I smirked, "My arm's broken, both legs, and four ribs. I punctured a lung and I have stitches on almost every part of my body. Oh yeah, and there's a huge hole punched all the way through my chest." Grandpa's eyes nearly popped out of his head, "Holy moley! How did you survive!?" I rolled my eyes, "Thanks a lot for valueing my life. Anyway, I don't know how I survived, or how I'm recovering smoothly." Though I relly do know why. I'm a hanyou now. But what struck me as weird, was the fact that I was in my human form for over an hour after the accident, yet I didn't die. Grandpa put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Tatsuya, you know how much you make me worry? You've already shortened years off of my life with your crazy antics. But I trust that you'll try to be safer after this. Please don't do anything crazy or I just might go crazy." I smiled softly, "Thanks Gramps." He smiled back and said, "Well, I'd best be off now. Get well soon." I nodded, "I will. Bye."

Three weeks and many surgeries later, the doctors discharged me. I was their fastest recovering patient. They couldn't believe that such fast recovery was possible, especially with all of the broken bones. Well, anyway, I was out. Kagome was so happy. But Inu Yasha just seemed impatient. I guess he really wanted to get down the well. Once we got back to Kagome's house, Kagome went up to her room and looked around in her closet. When she came out, she was holding a bow and about twelve arrows. Where did she get those, they look real? Kagome said, "During the year I was in the Feudal Era, I needed a weapon. So I picked this up." Inu Yasha said to me, "You don't need a weapon. There are some techniques you can use. Like, if you want to use your claws, say 'Iron Reaver Soul Stealer'. Your claws will get a little bit longer and extra powered. And if you're bleeding or something, get it on your claws and say 'Blades of Blood'. That can be used as a far distance attack. But if you get hurt badly, your demon blood will begin to rage. Try to keep it under control, because it isn't pretty." I repeated the names of the attacks to try and memorize them.

After we were set and ready to fight, we all went outside. Kagome seemed really scared, "This is going to be tough." Inu Yasha smirked, "No big deal. We'll make sure Naraku dies this time." I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. I was really scared too, but I didn't want to admit it. Kagome is couting on me to fight alongside them. I can't back down now. We reached the wellhouse and Kagome gulped. She opened the doorr to the dark room. Beneath us was a dark, abandoned well. Kagome grabbed my hand as well as Inu Yasha's. She closed her eyes, "Ready?" Inu Yasha said, "Yep." I said, "Uh, yeah." Kagome shivered and said, "Okay, three, two, one... JUMP!"


::Chapter Twenty-Two End::



InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, chapter's done, wut's gonna happen next? I bet you're all asking that. Well guess what. I don't even know. I gotta go think about it. oh yea, that reminds me, before I was thinking that I skip on too many details sometimes so it's hard to pick up the story. I don't even read my own stories so I forget wut happens! I just think I'm not being a good writer if I skip around like that. So there may be many problems I'm not sure about. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions and I'll fix the problem ASAP. If the problem isn't fixed within a week, e-mail me again, because that means I probably forgot about it, or i never recieved your e-mail or something like that. Lol. So I gotta get outta here cuz I'm gonna collapse on the couch and freeze to death in my sleep in this room cuz my mom practically forbids me to turn the heat on. lol. Read and Review! Ja ne!