InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together forever ❯ Missin you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: When Sesshomaru thinks sending his daughter away to tokyo will put her out of danger. The son of an evil demon comes to get her. Lynn wanting to protect her new bestfriend she ends up making a big mistake can Inuyasha and Sesshomaru save their children or will they be lost forever in the fudel era?
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA!
Twined Heartz
I sighed inwardinly as my wife packed my daughters bags, We had to send her away but she couldn't be alone so we sent her older brother with her...A man who went by the name of Nire kept leaving us threating messages that if he didn't get our daughter, Hikaru, he would be forced to destroy our whole family. So we decided to send her away...Of course she had no idea of what was going on. My daughter Hikaru so perfect and pure...Maybe it was that whole ordeal that made my knee's go weak just to see her smile and laugh. My first daughter, my princess...I could never give her up...not for the world.
I was very thankful mybrother who lived in Tokyo could drop by every once and a while and check on her, He also had a daughter who was Hikaru's age...her name was Lynn I think. I just hoped my daughter would be okay.
Having this daughter of mine has made me weak with pride...It wasn't that I couldn't kill the god damned bastard who threatned to take my daughter. His scent was of that to Naraku's and I wasn't going to get involved in something like that if it were to happen again. My daughter is the reincarnation of Midoriko I just hope my brothers wench can help her with her powers and my half breed brother with her strength. 'Inuyasha...You better protect her with your life...'

I wrote in the notebook as we took off on the plane I looked out the window looking down at the earth as we raised higher into the sky. I flipped a page in my notebook and wrote some words.
Is it okay to be in love?
Is it okay to feel hate?
Is it okay to be sad when needed?
Are emotions something used against one another
Hate...
Love...
Sadness
Depression
...All of these things
That make us do crazy things
Emotions...
Are they a weakness?
Or a strong point?-Questioned Hikaru T.

We reached Tokyo Japan, just Daisuke and me. We don't know why but our parents sent us here, to live on our own. I guess in a way I was happy to finally be able to leave that rotten place behind me.
We got off the plane and grabbed our luggage and were met outside with a pure white limo.
Daisuke smirked and shook his shaggy hair, “How classic of mother.”
I smiled at the limo my mother had sent, I looked over at Daisuke, “you ready bro?”
He nodded and smiled his famous Daisuke Higurashi smile.
“Sure am!”
Once we got to our house it was okay, It was a 3 story house with four rooms and 3 bathrooms.Daisuke got the biggest room and I got the second biggest. Me and Daisuke would be going to a private high school supposedly are uniforms were placed in our closet already.
Me and Daisuke we look more alike, we both have Black hair. Accept he had Golden eyesand I had pure crystal baby blue eyes and I had natural pureSliver streaks running through my Black hair, due to myfathers hair. We had a little sister named Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi hadpuresliver hair with forest green eyes. We don't know why we all had different colored eyes…Supposedly we control Spirtual powers and we're half demon. When I was told that I scoffed, Spirtual power?Demons?Was that even real? I guess I'll just have to find out.

It's been a week since we've moved here and I'm quite famous with the guys...Private school gets on my nerves so without my mothers permission I switched over to Public school where you could wear what you wanted too.
I sighed sliently as I looked up into the sky, 'why is life so difficult...' Sighing some more, I got up from the porch outside and started to walk around the neighbourhood since I didn't know it quite well.
While walking I began to think about all the things my mother tried to tell me back when I lived there 'I admitt my mother was quite helpful but sometimes she got on my nerves but my dad was always there to save the day, but now...No ones here to save the day anymore why did it have to end so fast..I'm only 15 years old and I'm...alone...'
As I walked I didn't notice how my eyes were filling with tears, I missed them, I missed being a daddy's girl, I missed annoying Daisuke with Kiyoshi, I missed my mothers lectures I missed everything...Sure back where I lived I guess I was rich...but I didn't miss the money all I wanted was my family.

DONE! okay, I would really appricate it if you would all review cause If you don't review I won't know if you like it...or if you hate it...or if your even reading it! SO Review please!