InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together forever ❯ Meeting you ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I woke up and yawned...'How did I get back home...I don't remeber a thing...' Sitting up tiredly I looked at the clock it read 5:30AM...'uggh...to early...' I looked around the room realizing that it wasn't my room...Suddenly everything from last night came flooding back.
Flash back
It was raining hard, I was sitting on the bench shivering cold crying my eyes out thinking about my family. I was crying so much that I couldn't cry tears anymore and I was crying blood...It was thicker and tasted worse but...I didn't care.
I heard footsteps approaching but I didn't take caution, a soft voice spoke out, "Hey lady...Are you okay?" I looked up to see a little boy and I smiled I felt so weak but I stood up anyways.
"Li! I don't think she's okay!"
I heard more footsteps as I felt my eyes close and I fell forward I felt strong arms incircle me and pick me up...
"Hey...You okay?"
"The names...Hikaru Taisho...Don't forget it"
That was the last thing I remeber happening until everything went black.
End of Flash back.
"Hikaru! Your awake...I was...worried"
I looked up to see a tanned boy with golden brown hair...Was it just me? or were there dog ears ontop of his head...
"Who...are you?" I heard my self ask...I wasn't thinking it but I was saying it, it was as if I had no control over my self right now...
"My names Li...My little brother Jin...found you"
I smiled, "heh...thanks but Ididn't ask to be saved nor found."
"Well...I think I should take you back home before my girlfriend Lynn comes over and gets the wrong impression"
I smirked softly...Lynn Taisho...My cousin...I haven't seen her in a while, but did I really want to see her in the first place? From what I heard she's quite bitchy due to who her father is...plus her mothers temper doesn't help her much.
"Lynn huh?"
"Yah...you know her?"
'Know her? She's my cousin that is...if we're talking about the same Lynn.'

"Depends...What's her last name..."
"Taisho"
'Figures'
"heh...Well...I better be off"
"Yeah...I'll walk you back"
I glared at him, who did he think he was...I wasn't some weak little girl sure I may cry for my family but thats the only thing I've ever grown up knowing...and I wasn't going to let this stupid idiotic guy walk me home like I'm some fragile child.
"I can walk my self"
"But..."
"Just Shut up! I don't need pity and I diffantly don't need you walking me home and such!"
I watched as he sighed, "Your just like Lynn"
"I'm nothing like her! Don't compare me to that damn child"
His eyes widend, "So you do know Lynn"
"heh...Good bye Li"
I got up out of the bed I was in just to have my legs fall out from under me, he caught me in a swift move, I was being held bridal style.
"You okay?"
"I'm fine!"
He glared at me and I glared right back...

I was walking home for about 10 minutes already thank god I had a sharp sense of directions or else I'd be lost by now...and after seeing Li and his dog ears...I just...Couldn't get him off my mind!
'The stupid guy finally let me go...I don't know who he thinks he is...but I can't get his stupid face out of my mind...Hischinlengthgolden brown hair...hisperfect tanned skin those sharp brown and black specked eyes... and those dog ears ontop his head...Why was his face burned into my memory!'
Sighing happily, I was finally home I unlocked the door and walked inside...It was quite so I was guessing my brother was asleep.
I walked into my room and quickly falling asleep, sadly dreaming of Li in the process.
Dream
Li walked down thehalls of the school andincircled Lynn in his arms kissing hersoftly, Istood there watching from afar and smiled gently...Although my father seemed to be acold hearted person I could not helpbut take most of my mothers traits. My mother was caring and casual always smiling very happy...My mothers name was rin...so it was very Expected.
"hikaru..."
I turned around but I didn't see anyone..."Who's there? Show your self"
"Hikaru...let your demon self...Arise...Don't let your father hide you anymore...Tomorrow Hikaru...Tomorrow"
"WHO ARE YOU?"
"My name is Nire...I'm coming for you...Hikaru...Remeber Your my one and only...Tomorrow hikaru...Tomorrow you won't know what hit you..."
A cherry blossm blew into my hand as I clutched it tightly in my fist
End Dream
I gasped as I sat up in my bed I opened my fist to see a Cherry blossm, My eyes widend...'That wasn't just a dream...'
I placed the cherry blossm on my dresser and gathered some clothes and walked inside my bathroom sighing softly I stripped down and got into the shower. Washing my body and hair and rinsing off I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off and pulled on my clothes which consisted of, a waist long but tight tanktop and blue hip huggers. I pulled on my fingerless black spiked gloves and my black and sliver stud scarf and put it around my neck.
I walked down stairs and saw my brother talking on the phone but just as he got on he hung up.
"Hey...Auntie Kagome and Uncle Inuyasha are coming by today"
"Interesting..."
"Whats wrong with you?"
"Everything"
"heh...Stupid girl"
"feh"
He looked at me and brought me into a hug which I gave back...for some odd reason,
"What happend last night?"
"I don't know"
"Bull shit!"
I laughed softly, "I don't know...I guess I just missed everything back home...and...I was out in the rain...and I lost energy and this boy found me...and I was at his house till about 5:30AM and I got back here at 5:45...AM"
He looked at me, "Interesting...well just don't do that again...because dad called last night and almost chopped my head off through the phone for not knowing where you were"
I smiled, "I promise...It won't happen again"
He smiled, "Good, now Lynn's coming over with her boyfriend so...yah...just be prepared...and make sure he doesn't hit on you, because you know how Lynn is"
I laughed, "He won't considering he's the boy that saved me last night"

Well How was that? Was it good was it bad? Tell me in the Reviews! Find out in the next chapter...What will exactly happen tomorrow? What is Nire planning? and why is he not afraid to let Hikaru know just what his plans are or who he is?