InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together forever ❯ Sacred well ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Falling Through the well
Smirking in complete vicious evil, the young man lifted the red wine to his lips and sipped it slowly.
"Dear uncle...you weren't strong enough...then again...you were just a stupid half breed...I'll prove to be much more succesful...espeically with that young miko on my side...she's another half breed...but a half breed to major importance...and I promise you my dear uncle...She won't escape me...and just to prove you wrong as you watch me as you burn in hell...I'll get her here today...I sense she's close to the well...all more to my advantage!"

I walked into the shrine in absouloute awe, it was amazing I had a feeling I was going to love it here.
"Like it?"
I turned around to see my uncle inuyasha smirking at me, and I smiled back it was hard to believe he and my father were related...they kind of acted alike but not really.
"Yea, it's pretty cool"
My uncles eyes softend as the words came out of my mouth, "Your father said you liked Piano's...and Guitars...we have a whole bunch of that music crap kids are so into here."
I tried not to laugh at my uncles words but I just couldn't hold it back and started laughing, "thank you for telling me..."
"Hey hikaru! Come outside I want you to meet some of my friends"
I rolled my eyes, "great...preppy people"
My uncle started to laugh, "their not THAT bad...the first time I met kagomes friends...it was not pretty..."
I laughed, "well...talk to you later uncle Inu!" Waving, I started to walk towards the front door , as soon as I reached the door Lynn reached out and pulled me out side.
"whoa! simmer down"I said laughing as she pulled me outside.
When we got outside I realized there was no one out there...
"Um...Are your friends invisible...or...-"
"Shh! I'm taking you to the acient well...My father told me that YOUR the only one who can get through...and I wanna know if I'm with you...if I can go too...Besides...," She looked down sadly, "You've only just came back...and...if this Nire guy gets you...I just..won't be the same...After you left you can bet I wasn't the same, I tried to act as if you meant nothing as if I hated you...but deep down inside...it didn't work"
I looked down, "Me too...but the wells actually here?" I honestly didn't believe it all...it was all to much to take I didn't want to believe it...but I knew it was true.
"Yea..." She stared at me like I was stupid then she pointed to a slightly bigger then normal shed, "thats the well house over there..."
My depression stopped, and I could feel my face go emotionless and serious, "then lets go...I want to know where I should have orginally came from..."
She nodded and lead me to the well house, opening up the doors and dragging me inside, I stared down at the inside of the well. There were bones and stuff down there...it was freaky. Sighing, I decided to waste no time. Before I could grab Lynn's arm I saw a blinding light and my world went black...

I woke up to see lush trees around me, I blinked and sat up to see a boy and girl coming back with a bucket of water agruing along the way. The boy had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes and wore a blue and black...demon slayer outfit? At least that's what they called them in the history text books at school...The girl had waist length brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a Pink and black demon slayer outfit.
"Listen, you can NOT hit on these two girls...they seem to be from the place that my mother spoke of...and if you hit on them...you'll surely freak them out okay Koji?" The girl practically screamed.
"FINE! I'll ask them to bear my children AFTER you tell them all that's happend! Okay Chara?" The boy, named Koji shouted.
I blinked, "umm hi?" I said, meekly.
"KYAAAH!"
Koji and Chara grabbed onto eachother tightly then finally calmed down and looked at me.
"Such a pretty young girl..."
I blushed ever so slightly, "thank you?"
The girl named Chara atuomatically twitched and punched Koji on the head, "Lecherous brother of mine!" She walked over to me, "so you okay?"
"Yah..I'm fine" I said smiling softly, "thank you for looking after me...Um...Was there another girl with me by any chance?"
"Ah yes, there was another fine beauty she's resting up against a tree..." Koji explained looking around, "AH! there she is!"
I looked up and saw Lynn approaching me, "Hey there Lynn"
Lynn smiled, "Your up!"
Chara smiled as well,"Yes she is, well...we need to get you back to Kaede's village...Do you know how you got here?"
"Yes, through the sacred well, the well of time..."
Chara nodded, "So it's true...'the protecter of the sacred jewel, to come through the sacred well to fullfill her purpose'...that is the saying everyone has been going around telling stories about...the half breed who crosses through time...Which one of you is she?"
Lynn smiled, "Its her! She's the legend! I'm just her Bestfriend of all time!"
Koji smiled back, "well...we better get going to the village"

When we reached the village I have to say, I was amazed everything was so...different and peacful...the serenity of it all was amazing. Why did my parents ever want to leave this place.
Comparing this...to beverly hills, I deffiantly picked this. Sure there were wonderous things in beverlyhills...but here everything was so...perfect, in a way!
I looked over at Lynn, her raven hair blowing slightly in the wind, she looked pretty cool...made me wonder how I looked with my hair blowing in the wind. Now that I think about it...Lynn isn't just my cousin or bestfriend...she's likemy sister too, we almost look the same, people could mistake us as twins!
"Hey Hikaru, we should get going to the village elder now..."Chara spoke, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, I guess your right..." I said, taking onelast look at the forest and its beautiful serenity.

"So ye are the reincarnation of Midoriko, the priestess who barely needs any training...if ye have something to protect the powers will come very naturally..Its been said for years the child of a cold hearted and pure hearted will come and saveus from an untimely death..."
I stared at the woman named Kaede in amazment,"are you sure thats actually me?"
"Ye are the daughter of Sesshomaru, Taiyoukai of the western lands are ye not?"
"yes...I am"
"And Rin,natural human,pure hearted andsweetam I right?"
"Yes..."
"Sesshomaru,Cold hearted. Rin, Pure hearted...Ye are the reincarnation of Midoriko"
"All these things...that I would have never known if I was never sent away"
I looked into the fire sliently as Kaede told everyone to head off to bed,I didn't know what was happening but it all felt so right but so wrong at the same time, I feel as if something is missing.
By the time everyone had fallen asleep I was still staring at the fire thinking about the family I left behind, without knowing I started to sing.
"I just wanna say that I'm thankful for having you in my life,
I wanna say thank you,
Oh, I wanna say,
I wanna thank you for being in my life,
I wanna say thank you.
and I miss you,
and I wish you were here with me saying thank you,
and I love you for being in my life.
I don't know
I don't know,
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life,
In my life,
I wanna say thank you,
I love you and I miss you,
I just wanna say thank you,
I love you and I miss you."
"That's a powerful voiceyou havetheremiss..."
"A nice one too!"
"very pretty."
"I'll say!"
I jumped at the sound of the voices, I couldn't reconize them so I did what any teenage girl would do, I screamed...I screamed and woke up, Lynn, Kaede, Chara, and Koji while I was at it.
Finally I stopped and I looked at the two men. One had Middle back length red hair tyed in a high pony tail and his eye was twitching, He was about 5'11 which was pretty tall from my height which was 5'4. The other one had his ears covered and he had middle back length brown hair tyed in a high pony tail with a brown and whitefur head band around it. He stood at 5'6 and he was twitching every once and a while too.
Lynn glared at me, Chara glared at the two men, Kaede glared at Koji, who was trying to get close to me, until the man with the brown hair hit him so hard he got knocked out.
I smiled sheepishly, "sorry..."
Lynn sighed, and eyed the two men, then whispered into my ear, "Their quite hot!"
I started to laugh and I shook my head and whispered back, "Now is not the time Lynn, besides! YOU HAVE LI!"
Everyone was looking at us now, even koji who had came back from the land of the perverted...
Lynn and I smiled sheepishly, "SO! Who are these two guys?" We both said in Usion.
Chara looked at us and sweat dropped, "this," She said pointing to the red head, "Is Shippou he fought along side Inuyasha, Kagome, and my parents, and this" She pointed to the brunette, "Is taichi...Koga of the wolf demon tribe's son."
I sat there with a blank expressionon my face(-.-), "You explain like I know who these people are!"
Chara laughed, "well now that everyones here,lets get some sleep so that we can head out early to my parents village, I'm sure they'd love to meet you"
I stared at the chara, "And So I can hunt down this Nire guy...While in the car my uncle told me he was here in this era...and now that I'm here I'm going to hunt him down, and find out just what he wants me for."
Shippou looked at me then spoke, "So your Sesshomaru's daughter...never thought he'd have a kid this pretty or nice...And Inuyasha's daughter...I kind of expected you to be this way..."
"Heh! Whoever knew a stupid mutt face could make something so beautiful"
Lynn obvisouly thinking that he was talking about her, she smiled brightly, "Thank you SOOO MUCH TAI!" She then turned towards me and pointed at her self, "you see I can be just as pretty as you can..."
I started tolaugh, "you sure can..." I stated through my laughter, the fact that she was oblivious that he was talking about me just made me laugh.

I Smirked, "Yes my beautiful girl...Come for me...I'll be waiting for you my beautiful Angel...You shall be mine! ALL MINE! Those powers of yours, that beautiful body, sexy face..Spirtual and Demon powers...you shall be mine Hikaru...you shall become mine and when you do...We'll become one...Just don't fall in love on the way there...Or I'll have to kill the boy you dare to think of...and that will be much more painful then anything you've ever faced." I laughed in pure Malice, she would be mine...oh yes...She.will.be.mine...

Oh Good...finally done...I had to put this off SO MANY TIMES! because it was thanksgiving...then I had to finish my projects...and I'm just glad to have it finally done! PLEASE Review...because you have nooo cluehow much doing this tired me out Besides! I DID IT ALL FOR YOU! So if Youdon't review i'm gunna feel so bad.